Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:13 PM

Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected (1020 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Quintopia: 2:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected

Start at 22:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD_FsTfGYMg&ab_channel=AriseNews

Power Deal - President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, with former German leader Angela Merkel
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2023
T
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 2:56am On Jan 22, 2023
If this man who couldn't pronounce insecurity believes buhari action towards electricity is still the best..

Then l would support APC presidential candidate so that the project can continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Tochi3(m): 3:12am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:
If this man who couldn't pronounce insecurity believe buhari action towards electricity is still the best..

Then l would support APC presidential candidate so that the project can continue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Quintopia: 3:53am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:
If this man who couldn't pronounce insecurity believe buhari action towards electricity is still the best..

It certainly was a tacit admission by Obi that Buhari has set the nation on the right path to solving the power crisis. wink wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:56am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

He should abandoned the millions of dollars down payment made for the turbines that are being constructed in Siemens heavy industries I guess..
You guys are just forming WOKE with zero knowledge, ignorance and poor education.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by amuwo1980: 4:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

He should abandoned the millions of dollars down payment made for the turbines that are being constructed in Siemens heavy industries I guess..
You guys are just forming WOKE with zero knowledge, ignorance and poor education.....

WOKE , who ? These guys ahhhh I bet u it is a fad they just heard of , they got no substance at all, ppl who have not finished one book in the past 5 yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 4:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Nigeriafirstlad:

Poor education indeed. .the same way the presidential candidate whom you are supporting couldn't pronounce insecurity .

How would he pronounce insecurity at U.N. if he is elected? Tell me

Wasted education. A common GCE holder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 4:07am On Jan 22, 2023
amuwo1980:

WOKE , who ? These guys ahhhh I bet u it is a fad they just heard of , they got no substance at all, ppl who have not finished one book in the past 5 yrs

I don't blame you. .most of your types are tradersπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 4:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Quintopia:

It certainly was a tacit admission by Obi that Buhari has set the nation on the right path to solving the power crisis. wink wink

So My brother what are we waiting for ? It means supporting another APC in power will solve the problem

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Quintopia: 4:43am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

So My brother what are we waiting for ? It means supporting another APC in power will solve the problem

As a neutral in this election, I have to say you are right.

An APC govt will definitely end the power crisis, as things stand.

With the other parties, who knows if they'll continue with the Siemens deal?

They might promise to continue it, but when elected, they'll find one problem or the other with the deal, so they can award new contracts. PDP especially. I don't trust them to continue with it. Labour is more trustworthy.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by superCleanworks(m): 4:55am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

so being a trader is good or bad? what are you trying to say?
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 5:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Quintopia:

They might promise to continue it, but when elected, they'll find one problem or the other with the deal, so they can award new contracts. PDP especially. I don't trust them to continue with it. Labour is more trustworthy.

Any one of them might continue cos it is a good plan ...

The only thing I see in them is that they are not idealists.trial and error would be the order of the day...if atiku or obi is elected.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Conner44: 5:07am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

Sorry tongue

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Conner44: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Quintopia:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Jones4190(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

Any one of them might continue cos it is a good plan ...

The only thing I see in them is that they are not idealists.trial and error would be the order of the day...if atiku or obi is elected.

obi didn't believe in Siemens project, he already has it plan he get from Egypt. he is only fooling himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Urchinpainer: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:
If my father who couldn't pronounce insecurity believe buhari action towards electricity is still the best..

You urchins are the most foolish set of creation that ever existed! He couldn't pronounce insecurity and you still knew it's insecurity he wants to pronounce?
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 5:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Jones4190:

obi didn't believe in Siemens project, he already has it plan he get from Egypt. he is only fooling himself

yes you right. .he is just fooling himself

Thank so much

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Adaisback(f): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2023
So he should abandon it and abandon all the money that has been pumped into it, you must be thinking from your large intestine.
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by jmoore(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:
If this man who couldn't pronounce insecurity believes buhari action towards electricity is still the best..

What can your own Tinubu pronounce?

Simple Hullabaloo, he open mouth dey talk Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

Gazelle gagaraga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2023
That's the reason I want to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by amuwo1980: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

Barely educated that’s what most of your species are , 3rd rate , quota enabled , sacred of losing their years old advantages given to them by corrupt political power , the type that cringes at the thought of a working corrupt free Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Afamed: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2023
When the fraud went to Egypt few months ago, he said there was nothing like SIEMENS contract.

So which one is he now going to continue? This Obi eeehhhh
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by oyebanji44: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2023
amuwo1980:

Barely educated that’s what most of your species are , 3rd rate , quota enabled , sacred of losing their years old advantages given to them by corrupt political power , the type that cringes at the thought of a working corrupt free Nigeria.

I am not a GCE holder like obiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by amuwo1980: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

I am not a GCE holder like obiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ofcos you are not , madras don’t train malnourished almajiris up to GCE level but u have a phd in corruption, you were born into a culture that cherishes corruption , rape, skull mining , jiahdisim, laziness, government dependent , lack of creativity, Violence , subversion , falsification of credentials, white heroin trafficking, we know all that and don’t expect much from u
Re: Peter Obi Pledges To Continue Buhari's Siemens Power Deal If Elected by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyebanji44:

Poor education indeed. .the same way the presidential candidate whom you are supporting couldn't pronounce insecurity .

How would he pronounce insecurity at U.N. if he is elected? Tell me

Wasted education. A common GCE holder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was expecting intelligent reply on what the next administration should do about the investment on equipment and power plant but as usual he deviated and derailed from the discussion......

You can't support APC and be reasonable.....
This is now a norm.

Just as imbecilic as Adamu Garba..... derailing from every simple and intelligent discussion.....

(1) (Reply)

You Can Watch Tinubu/shettima Campaign In Nasarawa Here - Massive Crowd (Pics) / See The Wickedness They Said I "Overreacted" To! (video) / CJN Justice Ariwoola Leaving Supreme Court For The Ansar-ud-deen Central Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.