Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria (583 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2023
I'm in my late 20s, and honestly,this is the very first time I'm looking forward to the presidential election that will take place on d 25th of next month
The stakes are high,people have had enough,the suffering is too much,decades of suffering under the leadership of APC and PDP and if not for the intervention of God Almighty by introducing a lesser devil to us in the name of MR Peter Obi,we would have been left with absolutely no choice than to choose between the wellknown,crooked,dangerous and bigger devils again
If you ask me,Peter Obi is no saint at all,but his leadership will definitely bring a fresh air to Nigeria that we can still get it right,the rate at which Peter Obi popularity keep soaring high is an indication that God is still with Nigeria
Its now up to us to decide whether we want to keep suffering again under the leadership of those identical devils of APC and PDP or we try new hands and enjoy the leadership of Mr Peter Obi and Datti
The myth that only Igbos support Obi is "for me" discouraging,I'm a proud Yoruba man and my vote will be for Labour Party and Mr Peter Obi.....lets all join hands and chase this crooked old men out of the system and try something new with Obi

I just pray Obi wins,because anything aside from an Obi win will break Nigeria.....everywhere is scattered,people are suffering,myself included....Nigeria is well on its way to doom,only God and the leadership of Peter Obi can help us......A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for a new Nigeria which your great grandchildren will enjoy.....Its up to us to decide whether we want a change of hands or we want to keep suffering
February 25th is around the corner......Please vote wisely

1 Like

Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by RedChiefPriest: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Normal
Nobody can fix Nigeria
Nobody is the messiah
The country is gone already
Courtesy of all the former regimes especially Apc and Pdp.
Buhari and Jonathan, we see una hand wella,especially baba buhari.

Reason I practice political apathy
All the political parties and their candidates are the same.
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by bluebay(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2023
The election won’t Hold .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by drlateef: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
RomolaJ:
I'm in my late 20s, and honestly,this is the very first time I'm looking forward to the presidential election that will take place on d 25th of next month
The stakes are high,people have had enough,the suffering is too much,decades of suffering under the leadership of APC and PDP and if not for the intervention of God Almighty by introducing a lesser devil to us in the name of MR Peter Obi,we would have been left with absolutely no choice than to choose between the wellknown,crooked,dangerous and bigger devils again
If you ask me,Peter Obi is no saint at all,but his leadership will definitely bring a fresh air to Nigeria that we can still get it right,the rate at which Peter Obi popularity keep soaring high is an indication that God is still with Nigeria
Its now up to us to decide whether we want to keep suffering again under the leadership of those identical devils of APC and PDP or we try new hands and enjoy the leadership of Mr Peter Obi and Datti
The myth that only Igbos support Obi is "for me" discouraging,I'm a proud Yoruba man and my vote will be for Labour Party and Mr Peter Obi.....lets all join hands and chase this crooked old men out of the system and try something new with Obi

I just pray Obi wins,because anything aside from an Obi win will break Nigeria.....everywhere is scattered,people are suffering,myself included....Nigeria is well on its way to doom,only God and the leadership of Peter Obi can help us......A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for a new Nigeria which your great grandchildren will enjoy.....Its up to us to decide whether we want a change of hands or we want to keep suffering

God will never allow a terrorist sympathiser to win the election. Its Tinubu in shaa Allah. If you like you can relocate to Afghanistan. None of my business. Many of you cannot see beyond the lies and fake human beings. We have more experience than many of you in knowing a deceptive human being.

2 Likes

Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
RomolaJ:

After the election, if your candidate fails, which we all know would happen, and you try to instigate trouble to breach public peace, you will be severely dealt with.

Keep that carnage to your useless biafraland.

I see some terrorists now see failure staring them in the face and have resorted to threats. No idiot can threaten or blackmail Nigerians into voting their god into office.

🖕🖕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by olayinks007(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
bluebay:

My Brother pray Election hold oo else Military go take over. cheesy
Seriously the country called Nigeria is gone. hmmm it is well oo
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by pedrilo: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
bluebay:
This will ignite the inferno
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2023
drlateef:

God will never allow a terrorist sympathiser to win the election. Its Tinubu in shaa Allah. If you like you can relocate to Afghanistan. None of my business. Many of you cannot see beyond the lies and fake human beings. We have more experience than many of you in knowing a deceptive human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJxe98WvJ8I

Be careful what you wish for
Vote wisely
Vote Peter Obi
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by JASONjnr(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2023
drlateef:

Between Peter Obi and Tinubu who's a terrorist sympathiser?

Tinubu's vice is a known Boko haram and Tinubu himself is a worldwide recognised drug kingpin...

You can't call God and try to mock him by mentioning Tinubu's name.
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Nigeria had long gone beyond what anyone can fix
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by Cyberterror: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2023
Bola Tinubu will win the election effortlessly, in fact he has already won it. We have all the stats to back up our projection. It will be a landslide victory. We are just toying with Ipob and their supporters on social media to give them a false sense of hope that a party without structures can win the presidency.

We only pray that Tinubu's victory will not turn southeast to Afghanistan as angry Ipob terrorists unleash their anger on fellow Igbos because Obi lost.
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by drlateef: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2023
JASONjnr:

Between Peter Obi and Tinubu who's a terrorist sympathiser?

Tinubu's vice is a known Boko haram and Tinubu himself is a worldwide recognised drug kingpin...

You can't call God and try to mock him by mentioning Tinubu's name.

Peter Obi was a drug lord, don’t you know that? How was his father killed, and by who? How did he make his money from poverty? You are so gullible. Tinubu does not sympathise with terrorists. Obi does.
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by Tinububalls: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2023
No election on 25th.
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by bluebay(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2023
olayinks007:

My Brother pray Election hold oo else Military go take over. cheesy
Seriously the country called Nigeria is gone. hmmm it is well oo
Exactly what will happen. Military will take over and most of our cheroot politician will be arrested, More will flee the country while the parliaments will be shut down . Then Nigeria will be handed back to a Democratic patriot and Nigeria will be great again .
Re: February 25 Election Will Make Or Break Nigeria by olayinks007(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2023
bluebay:

Exactly what will happen. Military will take over and most of our cheroot politician will be arrested, More will flee the country while the parliaments will be shut down . Then Nigeria will be handed back to a Democratic patriot and Nigeria will be great again .

True Bro
This Country needs to be Great again.

(1) (Reply)

Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money / 2023 Presidential Election: NANS Southwest Endorses Bola Tinubu / Gov El-Rufai’s Extremism Portends Danger For Nigeria – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.