Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,253 members, 7,891,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity (2083 Views)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by somze(f): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
Seun
na wa o, leave the girl na, haba tongue

white
You are ok jare . . . well a lot of peeps have said so already
Seeing that this was a publicity stunt, i just want to add to the traffic wink
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
thanks seun, @attila its true i always look differnt if you check my profile photo i am entirely different again, that one is modelling photo i tried but they said they want over 21 cos its adult but i'm 18 so i only got photo portfolio. thanx y'all
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by somze(f): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2007
white
You are leading me to believe these are all different pictures of different people.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 12:33am On Oct 09, 2007
somze no it's all me why dont you beleive me, no matter how different i look you should still see it's all me, so you think i have 6 pix of different people and i lied they are mine? thats crazy and i'm offended cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry but i cant blame you, you just cant beleive your eyes, seun can you delete this thread please please please please i'm very sensitive i'll just start crying if tons of people start calling me liars now please, sad or what am i suppose to do but dont delete my profile pix thanx
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2007
seun you have got to delete this thread i remember you are the one that made it for me, thanx again
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by somze(f): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2007
oya sorry, i'm no picture expert.
you get offended too easily. you will meet a lot of critics in life and you may want to learn prove yourself if necessary.
No harm meant anyway.
Sorry again
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 12:53am On Oct 09, 2007
it's ok goodnight i'm out
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by somze(f): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2007
nite
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by simplysmat(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2007
Come Naija quickly and let the TOASTING begin. She can only be a celebrity. She's HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Ouch.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by djcrucifix(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2007
damn gurl!, you've got my heart beating and you mos def got my attention. shocked

YOU ARE HOOOOT!!! tongue
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by baggyboy: 10:38am On Oct 09, 2007
very nice pix,hot legs,preti face dnt care if ur jokin or not,u'l make a great celeb
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by mishooo(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2007
Whiteroses, i find you very pretty in your profile without all the make ups. You sure are hot. Attention will surely come your way but try and keep your head, thats what most pretty girls dont do.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by jorgan(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2007
holla whiteroses,have u eva come across the meanin of celebrity,it means the RICH and FAMOUS,if truely dose pics are urs them u are a pretty damsel shocked
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by simplysmat(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2007
Girl you are a definite fine chic. f*** all the talk. you's a fine one.
Re: I'm Going To Be A Teenage Celebrity by chiogo(f): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2007
@topic, oh really??

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Our Sweetheart And We Love Her / Terry G Robbed Again! / She's Said To Be The Most Pretty Soldier In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.