Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,113 members, 7,973,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes (3967 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / Wike: β€œI Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by vhykeeytor(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a core Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down πŸ‘‡ it's not a threat it's a promise πŸ‘‰

You are truly a zombie. You accused peter Obi of supporting Ipob at the same time indicting your part APC for their high level of incompetence, that they can't even tackle the security situation in the country. You will be arrested very soon. I am sorry for wretched parents that would come and cry for your release at Ikoyi prison.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by 00FFT00(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U people can do nothing than a dead rat. We shall see

Oga, what exactly is your pain?. Are we to assume you are satisfied with the status quo, really?.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
vhykeeytor:

You are truly a zombie. You accused peter Obi of supporting Ipob at the same time indicting your part APC for their high level of incompetence, that they can't even tackle the security situation in the country. You will be arrested very soon. I am sorry for wretched parents that would come and cry for your release at Ikoyi prison.

Hahaha grin grin grin because am saying the truth I know you Igbos hates the truth so much
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by EMREX02: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Victor Adaojo, you again?
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
00FFT00:

Oga, what exactly is your pain?. Are we to assume you are satisfied with the status quo, really?.

Am satisfied with the way Buhari APC is handling Nigeria, Nigerians needs strong hand like Buhari again that is why Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stop
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by slivertongue: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Stop the killing START the healing BUT he have never commend Unknown Gunmen and Igbos. As a diehard APC supporter we'll do our possible best to make sure this Biafra Terriost is disgraced. Peter Obi bought Fulain clothes for Igbos and told them to go to the North and start killing people so that people will think it's Fulain herdsmen meanwhile they are Igbos sponsored by Peter Obi, they dressed like fulains. las las I see the Military taking over, I think that will be more better than a Biafra Terriost to rule Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ We're not fools in this country. Peter Obi sponsored EndSars to overthrown Buhari out of office but it didn't work for him because u can't dare a core Northerner like Buhari and go sort free. This is just the bitter truth many people don't like hearing. If the whole world like let them vote obi he will never rule Nigeria, Go and write ✍️ it down πŸ‘‡ it's not a threat it's a promise πŸ‘‰
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Rahkman: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

If you like plan coup, the whole world will resist you, the whole Nigerian masses will confront you, God will fight you for suffering and killing Nigerians for 8 years.

Peter Obi is God's project for poor Nigerians.
plan could keLordviccoDaGuru is a useless riff raff hiding on his dirty bed bug infested mattress drenched in urine typing nonsense.....u dey give ppl credit o

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by 00FFT00(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Am satisfied with the way Buhari APC is handling Nigeria, Nigerians needs strong hand like Buhari again that is why Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stop

Can we then wish your life and the lives of your future generations to be like the Nigeria Buhari has bequeathed this country. As for Tinubu, that's a future impossible term.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Tinubudruglord: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
This criminal is stepping on toes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by bentenny(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ah. Don't bother yourself I was in a meeting with APC NWC they told me not to bother myself, they said I should tell all APC Supporters to sleep well no shaking at all. So am not bothered because we know what to do already
That's the same thing they told PDP supporters in 2015 to go and sleep and not get bothered about Buhari...lo and behold buhari carried the day!

History is repeating its self but in a different way....unfortunately some of you have shown from time immemorial to be poor historians!
The more you keep throwing stones esp tribal ones at Obi,the more he keeps getting popular esp in the north!
Secondly,this election is not the type witnessed in 2015 and 2019 where the registered votes were used to determine results in one suya joint or where imaginary polling units were used to inflate votes for a preferred candidate!
BVAS will surely expose una!

Lastly,you urchins have proven once again though indirectly that Obi is a more than a serious contender to your paymaster and you will do all you possibly can to bring him down!
From LP is four people twitting in a room to LP has no structure or Obi is a social media president to throwing religious and ethnic jabs at him in a space of 7-8months is a testament to how far Obi and LP have come...Is God not wonderful? grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Ennoloa: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

If he is going to lose why are your Emotions and cries high shocked shocked shocked

If you are passing by and you mistakenly kill an ant do you try and console it

Don't cry anymore

Peter Obi is going to win and you know it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by IGBOSON1: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I can't drag words with an uncompleted f**00 l like u. Because during Atiku and Buhari u people said worst than this, but up till now Buhari is there. Those of u voted for Atiku then are the same fools supporting Obi-thief. But lemme shock you all if it's rigging we'll do it and disgrace the fool out of ballot

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Before nko.....did you have any other plan!? Infact, the rigging has already started with PVC collection and sponsoring insecurity and murders in the south-east! wink
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by obyrich(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Hello Victor Adaojo, go and ask Sunday Igboho, your kinsman why he was fighting Fulani herdsmen who have been living in yorubaland long before he was born.
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Before nko.....did you have any other plan!? Infact, the rigging has already started with PVC collection and sponsoring insecurity and murders in the south-east! wink

The highest PVC collections so far are from us in the North. I wonder how Peter Obi wants to win the election grin u coward
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
South East are not collecting their PVCs INEC says grin because their coward Leader said anyone who goes out on election will be killed. Useless animals
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Antivirus92(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by nedu666: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ah. Don't bother yourself I was in a meeting with APC NWC they told me not to bother myself, they said I should tell all APC Supporters to sleep well no shaking at all. So am not bothered because we know what to do already

Ordinary copy and paste photograher feeling funky. Apc nwc kee u dere

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Antivirus92(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

The highest PVC collections so far are from us in the North. I wonder how Peter Obi wants to win the election grin u coward
how are you Vicky?
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
nedu666:

grin grin

I will feed u and the entire south east
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Antivirus92:
how are you Vicky?

Am good
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
nedu666:

I know am giving you people sleepless nights on this Forum grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
nedu666:

I have reported Peter Obituary to presidential guards already. Just watch and see what happens next
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Antivirus92(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Am good
great.....
I will need some passport for my junior secondary school relatives...
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Antivirus92:
great.....

I will need some passport for my junior secondary school relatives...

Email me or send me a dm on WhatsApp
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by sapele914(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
SLAP44:

That's a threat to life.
Only ignorantly minded people politically in Nigeria, or ipobians turned oblivious Obidients would imagine that Peter Obi can win the presidential election of Nigeria, over a Yoruba man or a Hausa Fulani it is impossible in law.

Only on the Internet in an election conducted by them, that such can happen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Antivirus92(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Email me or send me a dm on WhatsApp
okay...
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by nedu666: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=120285678]

I have reported Peter Obituary to presidential guards already. Just watch and see what happens next [/quote

U claim to know people but can't upgrade ur life. U are still loitering around apc secretariat as a photographer. U are like chigozirim who switched to islam and started abusing his people because of hardship yet still hustling to jobs.
Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Only oblivious minded people politically in Nigeria, or ipobians turned oblivious Obidients would imagine that Peter Obi can win the presidential election of Nigeria, over a Yoruba man or a Hausa Fulani it is impossible in law.

Only on the Internet such can happen.

Gbam

grin grin grin

Put sense into his naughty head πŸ—£οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=nedu666 post=120285822][/quote]

If u need appointment come to Aso Rock tomorrow been Monday I will give you Job and accomdation and still feed u ontop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by Sucre6: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=TimFisher2 post=120281331][/quote]

This caption on the picture killed me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by nedu666: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I know am giving you people sleepless nights on this Forum grin grin grin

Of course u are a nuisance. U dat started a thread of 100k give away, only for u to vanish. U wey neva see food chop wan give 100k

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Stepping On Toes by nedu666: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

If u need appointment come to Aso Rock tomorrow been Monday I will give you Job and accomdation and still feed u ontop

grin grin grin u mean i should book flight from Scotland to come and see u in aso rock. As in u live in aso rock or ur office is in aso rock. grin grin grin dis guy is funny grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Catholic Priest Pleads Guilty In Theft Case / Acn Shocks Pdp With Counter Rally In Lagos ! / Presidential Election Trial: INEC Insists That Jonathan Won

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.