Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? (1638 Views)

This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by siofra(f): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
When two cocks are fighting and you pin a machete to the ground near them and place a wedge of clothe on it, they will fight till death.

A friend said his cousin tried it and if he hadn't been there, he would never have believed it.

Is it spiritual or there's a science behind it? Please I need answers. These are the kind of things that make us Africans hold on to God/Jesus tightly.

But I think there might be an explanation (non spiritual) for this.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Ayoayo122: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:
When two cocks are fighting and you pin a machete to the ground near them and place a wedge of clothe on it, they will fight till death.

A friend said his cousin tried it and if he hadn't been there, he would never have believed it.

Is it spiritual or there's a science behind it? Please I need answers. These are the kind of things that make us Africans hold on to God/Jesus tightly.

The cocks knew the cutlass is for killing them therefore they're both trying to fight and make each other weak so that the other one will runaway thereby the weak one getting killed

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Medianna(f): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Even without cutlass stuff.
Normal fowl that i know is always bloody.
Except agric fowl that don't have strength to fight each other or in some cases, they are de-beaked
And if local fowl and agric fowl fight, buy ready to slaughter the agric fowl.

Its just their normal behavioral pattern nothing spiritual.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by jaeyking(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Normally fowl na cultist

Turkey na senior cultist

14 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaeyking:
Normally fowl na cultist

Turkey na senior cultist
Pin nail they will do the same.. looking forward to the explanation. Infact ask google
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Robertgreene1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lol..back in d good ol days...we were told u can perform d magic or whatever by pinning a single broomstick to d ground not a machete near d two fighting cocks and they do fight 2 death...

But I don't know what ds topic is doing here..
It should rather be taken to crimes section or something like that...

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by siofra(f): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ayoayo122:

The cocks knew the cutlass is for killing them therefore they're both trying to fight and make each other weak so that the other one will runaway thereby the weak one getting killed

But someone said she used broomstick.
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Holybaddo: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
jaeyking:
Normally fowl na cultist

Turkey na senior cultist

Been chase by a mother hen is normal

But have you every been chase by a turkey πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

angry
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

but cant u go on medication so u can stop postin rubbbbish?...no u askin us if 2 priiiikkk are fightin. how can a mans priik fight another mans prikkkk. why dont u put his corrrk near yor mout to find out...u always talkun about mans corrrk.SHAME ON U...Siofra, serrriosly...see a doctor for teh sake of nairaland PLEASE!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Nazgul: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Those are myths, it has nothing to do with reality.

Cocks are territorial in nature. This means that the dominant male would fight of and expel other competitors so as to inherit all the females to himself.

If you have reared local chickens this would be very easy for you to understand. Cos all your males would leave your house for the dominant male and start up their own lineage elsewhere.

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by obinna58(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nazgul:

Cocks are territorial in nature. This means that the dominant male would fight of and expel other competitors so as to inherit all the females to himself.

If you have reared local chickens this would be very easy for you to understand. Cos all your males would leave your house for the dominant male and start up their own lineage elsewhere.
You’re going too far
They all stays together but the strongest sometimes chase them especially when they attempt to do the do
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Lionmachala(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
OP. Kindly ask Africa Magic, I guess ur question we be answer, 😜
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Baronthecelebri: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Holybaddo:

no explain

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by nicerod(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Superstition

Oo

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by drezzyx(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
What about leke leke giving us white fingers,

Or holding an eagle in the sky to a standstill by locking our fingers pointed at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Sweetvie: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Holybaddo:

Omo!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Gadafii: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same with dog, if you hammer a nail to the ground close to where they are bleeping, nothing fit separate them, dem go Bleep tired, they will try to disengage but they won’t be able to

We did that a lot when I was small, ahh😭😭
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2023
siofra:

sorrry am going to $hit....i be back in 3 hour to answer yor usual questions... and we expet another strange new thread from u in next 5 minute (no oofencsse) angry
Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by frozen70(f): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2023
Nazgul:

This is true

I have hens but just an Agric cock to attend to them

So a cock from far distance jumped fence and chase the lone Agric away

The native cock took over the compound

I have to cage the Agric because the native cock that invaded is a good rapist on those hens[center][/center] and a very active cock, he is ready to kill the Agric

By one month all the five hens are laying eggs and the moment all of them started incubating, I caught the native cock at night while he was sleeping, cut his father's and threw him out of the compound

I cut the feathers so that he doesn't jump into the compound again and that was how I release the Agric so that he too can be free

I was saying to myself that so as it is in humans that no man wants another man around so the cocks don't want any cock to challenge his territory

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon? by IMAliyu2: 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Gadafii:
Same with dog, if you hammer a nail to the ground close to where they are bleeping, nothing fit separate them, dem go Bleep tired, they will try to disengage but they won’t be able to

We did that a lot when I was small, ahh😭😭
That one is normal for Dogs, when the male dog cums sperm collects in their winer making it enlarged and it becomes impossible to separate it from the female.
The sperm is released slowly into the female dog and it's winer deflates and the two can be separated.
It's a normal mating process in dogs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If Your Lover Has Bad Breath? / Teenage Love / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.