Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,828 members, 7,948,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Kogi State Post Ume Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State Post Ume Result (1257 Views)

The University Of Abuja Post Ume Result For 2011/2012 Is Out! / Fuoye Post Ume Result Is Out / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Post Ume Result by rayglo: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
for kogi state post ume result and admission, contact mr. ahmed 08075724889
Re: Kogi State Post Ume Result by kcy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2011
the result is out they are still uploading the result,may be b4 evening
Re: Kogi State Post Ume Result by browniecay: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
People are really waiting for this useful information, keep updating the aspirants as they will surely Bless you, thanks
Re: Kogi State Post Ume Result by kcy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2011
i thank GOD for my result,glory be to God
Re: Kogi State Post Ume Result by browniecay: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
@KCY, Post the link where you checked yours, this might a good for some other people
Re: Kogi State Post Ume Result by Anglemike: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2011
here is another time again, a time of temptation. Post ume has come and gone, if you score 50 and above you stand a chance of admission. if you are denied of it dont fall into temptation by giving out your money And reject poly offer. rejecting poly offer is one of the biggest mistake some people have ever made in life which they are still regreting.

The ever gallant, ever proffessional federal polytechnics Idah is yet to release their post utme result. if you score 40 and above you stand a chance of gaining admission. no mago mago.

I am Angel mike
No: 07039345930

(1) (Reply)

Jamb...someone Help Me Out / Nigeria Universities To Begin Nationwide Strike Tomorrow? / Free Project Materia In Computer Science. An Expert System On Malaria Diagnostic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.