Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,676 members, 7,972,510 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Have A Mercedes Benz But I Need A 2023 Range Rover Sport” — Jennie O Stirs Int - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have A Mercedes Benz But I Need A 2023 Range Rover Sport” — Jennie O Stirs Int (241 Views)

"I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Mercedes Benz But I Need A 2023 Range Rover Sport” — Jennie O Stirs Int by FolowoseleTosin: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
BBTitans housemate, Jennie O, famous that she owns a Mercedes Benz whilst pointing out her intentions to get a 2023 Range Rover Sport.

Jennie O made this acknowledged at the same time in the kitchen with the relaxation of the housemates on Sunday morning.

She said that she hopes to update the auto quickly and probably sprint her mom the Mercedes Benz.

Pressing further, Jennie O brought that she can not stay in a few elements of Lagos aside from Ikoyi, VI, and Banana Island because ‘Lekki bleeps together along with her skin.’

There was, however, a piece of strain in the air all through, in particular from Nana who stared even have a Mercedes Benz however I need a 2023 Range Rover Sport” — Jennie O stirs intimidation

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2023/01/i-have-mercedes-benz-but-i-need-2023.html

Re: I Have A Mercedes Benz But I Need A 2023 Range Rover Sport” — Jennie O Stirs Int by ppaze(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
The writer of this piece or the blog really needs to invest alot of time into his/her education and command of written and spoken English rather than waste away watching big brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Lost Voice Due To Cough / Benefits Of Using Aloe Vera / NARUN (Nettle Rash) Is Curable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.