Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic (318 Views)

How To Fix Bot Traffic On Your Website / I Will Convert And Format Your Book For Kindle, Epub, Mobi, Pdf / Does Anybody Know Why Font Awesome Cdn Is Not Working on My Webpage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by Wrakeim: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have a bot,
Its function:[[[
Mass website registration
YouTube views
Tiktok views
Website and ad click
Indexing website
Send traffic with website and perform complicated functions ]]]

Anybody know an efficient way to funnel the traffic, convert and monetize it?
I just need ideas
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by SodiumValproate: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wrakeim:
I have a bot,
YouTube views
Tiktok views
Website and ad click
Indexing website

I just need ideas
What is the name of the bot, Then I can know which method will work.
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by Wrakeim: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

What is the name of the bot, Then I can know which method will work.
[[["epic traff!c bot"]]]
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by yrhuhfy113: 2:22am On Feb 01, 2023
Wrakeim:
I have a bot,
YouTube views
Tiktok views
Website and ad click
Indexing website

I just need ideas
How much did you buy it sir, and where online can I get it
if its the premium version you have then you can use it for SHORTENED URL... it pays. The one I used from 2020 till 2022 was a different bot software...

web generator 2.0.

so I guess this should work
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by HateIt1: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2023
By using the bots for traffic, you might be risking the Advertising platform you are using on the website. One of the leading bloggers in my country got his Adsense account banned because of similar issue. Many bloggers try to use such traffic for improving the Alexa but it is not recommended at all. Try got get traffic from social networking websites.
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by Wrakeim: 3:22am On Feb 02, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

How much did you buy it sir, and where online can I get it
if its the premium version you have then you can use it for SHORTENED URL... it pays. The one I used from 2020 till 2022 was a different bot software...

web generator 2.0.

so I guess this should work
//Give me a minute to get my affiliate link so I make some cash when you buy.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by Wrakeim: 3:29am On Feb 02, 2023
HateIt1:
By using the bots for traffic, you might be risking the Advertising platform you are using on the website. One of the leading bloggers in my country got his Adsense account banned because of similar issue. Many bloggers try to use such traffic for improving the Alexa but it is not recommended at all. Try got get traffic from social networking websites.
Okay!!!!
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by Wrakeim: 3:31am On Feb 02, 2023
HateIt1:
I checked they don't have any affiliate link, anyways try and use this "epictrafficbot[dot]com"
Re: Anybody Know How To Convert And Monetize Bot Traffic by TheFreshVanilla: 3:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Bot traffic will give you bot money which doesn't exist while real humans will give you real money but first by providing value through your blog. You can't excape the hardwork before making money online.

(1) (Reply)

Google Is Rejecting My Ads Application For My Website. Who Can Help Me Out Why / Do You Have A Startup / Don't Use Chatgpt For Legal Website Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.