Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,621 members, 7,937,817 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims (12361 Views)

Boko Haram Now Disguise As Herdsmen In Benue, Taraba - Senate / Breaking: Boko Haram Now Have A New leader(photo) / Boko Haram Now Collecting Ransome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
the only thing i can get from most of the responses here is that NIGERIA and Nigerians are spewing thir anger on the wrong people and also,we as a nation,wont last long
i am a christian who has muslim brothers(blood0 and sisters,none has ever done all these boko haram nonsense and if they happen to be harmed for the crimes of a few people who are misguided,will that be right.if you have a bro who is a muslim will you be in support of people calling him boko haram ?
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
the only thing i can get from most of the responses here is that NIGERIA and Nigerians are spewing thir anger on the wrong people and also,we as a nation,wont last long
i am a christian who has muslim brothers(blood0 and sisters,none has ever done all these boko haram nonsense and if they happen to be harmed for the crimes of a few people who are misguided,will that be right.if you have a bro who is a muslim will you be in support of people calling him boko haram ?

My brothers and sisters are muslims, I was a muslim. But these moderate muslims are not good muslims. They are not following allah directives to on infidels. But boko aram, al qaeda and co. are the good muslims.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by shadows4(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2011
Live and let live.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2011
Odunnu:

I had cause to use the Enugu version of BRT on Monday on my way back from work.
The bus driver refused to pick a hausa guy at the bus stop and told him to his face he was scared of him detonating a bomb in his bus. I felt bad but the hausa guy couldnt force his way into the bus.
dis is what they should expect. So far i havent heard any sultan or emir come out openly to condemn dis guys.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by LogicPower(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
islamrules:

Now, one loop hole to your epistle of "Meaningless" is

Those areas where Christians are killing is not because of Christianity. You can never see any christian saying he is fighting for God. He can never force anybody, intimidate anybody to accept his religion.

What you fail to understand is: You dont know the difference between politics and religion fanatics. America fought their revolution war against Britain not because of Christianity or religion. The British were christian. So its christians versus christians not christians versus muslims. And its not bcuz of any allah

If you were a bit more intelligent, less sentimental, you understood English a bit better and you read my post more carefully and objectively, you would not have wasted your time and energy with this your 'response' to my post; it was an entirely misdirected and misfired effort on your part because we are not talking about the same thing, hence you are NOT logically and technically in any argument with me!.

I was responding to a quotation from a poster who asks this rhetorical question: "why are [b]Muslims are so violent [/b]- speach (sic) and otherwise?" Accordingly, in my response I argued, with ample examples, that it was NOT only Muslims who are violent.

If his question were something like; 'why Muslims commit so much violence in the name of Islam', and I chose to respond to it, my comment would have been entirely different.

For instance, I would have restricted my examples to instances of Christians killing for Christianity alone; I would have, instead, only tried to show him that although there might not be, in the recent past, as many instances of Christians killing in the name of Christianity as we have of Muslims killing for their religion, a casual look into historical data would indeed reveal that the NUMBERS of murders committed by Christians IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY (in Inquisition and the Crusades alone) can also be so, so shocking indeed.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
For instance, I would have restricted my examples to instances of Christians killing for Christianity alone; I would have only tried to show him that although there might not be, in the recent past, as many instances of Christians killing in the name of Christianity as we have of Muslims killing for their religion, a casual look into historical data would indeed reveal that the NUMBERS of murders committed by Christians IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY (in Inquisition and the Crusades alone) can also be so, so shocking indeed.

Your non-sentimental and innocence is engraved in the last paragraph above.
Christians doing crusade was in the last dark ages. Not this current century and era when everybody now know the right from wrong. Christians too realized you cant force people to do religious will.

Islam has still failed to realize this. Which is the problem the world is facing.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2011
Islamrules should explain the Rwanda genocide to us, Christians and Muslims kill, when Christians kill, their religion is not blamed yet, when Muslims kill, their religion is held as the reason, the Old testament is full of killings, in fact if Joshua lived now, he will be facing genocide trial.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by bisiaet: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
So all of you claim that every muslim is  terrorist, what of israel, check yourself before making comment

Good post but please drop all your proof?

This one of the thing that is making so mad about this islam or muslim of a thing they are always on defending instead of calling a spade a spade they will surely have someone to blame am so sick of these people. This act of their wicked pretence really annoys me a lot.

Please tell me one good thing Islam has so far added to humanity? I look and look I find nothing than kill, destroy, vampirism, heartlessness, terrorism, by force by fire, fundamentalism, shariarism, beheading, limbs mutilation, pains and cry. I dont know what to say again am out of this. Bye
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by anataala: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
Nigeria problem is not only boko haram, unless we have free corrupt society then we should think about saying bye bye to Militants in Niger Delta, Boko Haram, yahoo yahoo, arm robbery, kidnapping and so on, what next? change of attitude toward our beloved Nation Nigeria from each and every Nigerian
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by dublinkmy6: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2011
No muslim can deny the fact that the quran ACTUALLY supports terrorism. Terrorism is their only acceptable means of "evangelism", they just can't do it the gentle, peaceful, christian way. How can you serve your "most merciful Allah" with such hardened heart of hatred and wickedness? What an incredible irony.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Dublin

Quote where in the quran that terrorism is the way for evangelism, check your history, people who were conquered by Muslim armies had a choice to which religion they practised, if they chose their former religion, they were to pay a certain amount at intervals.
Please explain how Christianity was spread around the world, I am a Christian but I know the history behind my religion.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2011
Islamrules should explain the Rwanda genocide to us, Christians and Muslims kill, when Christians kill, their religion is not blamed yet, when Muslims kill, their religion is held as the reason, the Old testament is full of killings, in fact if Joshua lived now, he will be facing genocide trial.

You already know the answer to your question, you are just shying away from the truth.

Fighting for your right is different from fighting because of religion hatred.

There is war is Libya, nobody is blaming Islam for this but tyranny and dictatorship. Libya issue is different from boko-haram, al qaeda who dont have any objective other than killing the christians. ARe libyans christians?

But when you raise a sword to kill christian because of god you have never seen or hear from him before is barbarric.

Christians have done it before (crusade war) and has dropped it because they too realized it barbarric.

For example al qaeda claim they are going to destroy America except the convert to Islam. Have you ever seen any christian terrorist telling saudi to change to christian ?

This is the truth you are concealing! Be plain!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
Your answer Ruwanda ethnic cleasing is just like Shiite killing Sunni. It is called ethnic war not religion war.

Do you need government lesson ?
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
Rwandan war was not only ethnic, priests and nuns have been indicted in the genocide, let me give you another one, Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland.
The reason that Libyan one is not termed religious is because the terrorists are the western (Christian Nations), imagine Iran bombing Israel, the next thing you will hear is the muslims have come again, by the way, Shite killing Sunni is religious.
George Bush was a religious zealot, his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have killed close to 2 million people, the Iraqis and Afghans can also say it is a Christian war.
The ongoing onslaught of Boko Haram has killed far more muslims than Christians yet all muslims are being blamed for the action of a few, some people are just bigots.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
Rwandan war was not only ethnic, priests and nuns have been indicted in the genocide, let me give you another one, Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland.
The reason that Libyan one is not termed religious is because the terrorists are the western (Christian Nations), imagine Iran bombing Israel, the next thing you will hear is the muslims have come again, by the way, Shite killing Sunni is religious.
George Bush was a religious zealot, his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have killed close to 2 million people, the Iraqis and Afghans can also say it is a Christian war.
The ongoing onslaught of Boko Haram has killed far more muslims than Christians yet all muslims are being blamed for the action of a few, some people are just bigots.

Yes some people are just bigot and blood thirsty (vampires)

The last time I saw Libya, it was Libyan people that says they want Gaddafi gone. It was Libyans who took guns against Gaddafi not West!
The west was/is there to prevent genocide because Gaddafi is equiped with deadly weapons (Bio, chemical, and missile) that can be used to commit another milosevic.

Hussnie Mubarak of Egypt is a Friend of the West, Egyptians says they dont want him. And America and the west told him to leave and he left. "I respect the west for that" Why should Gaddafi case should be different.

Bush killed millions in Iraq and Afganistan, why did you people provoked America to war. You people know what you did to World Trade center. If you do the same to Saudi by blowing the mecca, Imagine what will happen ? What you cannot take dont try it on others. I cant blame bush for that.

Catholics in Northern Ireland, are they killing muslims ? Is it not political ?
Remember boko-aram is fighting for Islamization of Nigeria! It is different.

Shiite and Sunni are muslims. But fighting for Power in Iraq parliament. What is religious about that ?

Oh meeeen, do you listen to news.

People are not only bigos but also illiterates.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by dublinkmy6: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
hercules07:

Dublin

Quote where in the quran that terrorism is the way for evangelism, check your history, people who were conquered by Muslim armies had a choice to which religion they practised, if they chose their former religion, they were to pay a certain amount at intervals.
Please explain how Christianity was spread around the world, I am a Christian but I know the history behind my religion.
Go read the book of sura, 9 vs 5 or thereabouts, then tell me what it says. In terms of how christianity was spread by the whites, i wasn't alive then but i can tell you that any form of oppression by the whites is definitely not backed up by Bible teaching, and is a sin by Bible standards. Jesus Christ (the origin of christianity), preached and acted love during his ministry and demanded same from his followers. Mohammed and Islam encorages violence on humans and that is the major and glaring difference.ll you that any form of oppression by the whites is definitely not backed up by Bible teaching, and is a sin by Bible standards. Jesus Christ (the origin of christianity), preached and acted love during his ministry and demanded same from his followers. Mohammed and Islam encorages violence on humans and that is the major and glaring difference.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kabukabu50(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
hercules07:

Dublin

Muslims have NEVER allowed other religions to exist IF they conquered that territory, the only places that you find both Christians and Muslims living together in tolerance are basically scoeties which have no defined religion or have had Muslim immigrants grin

Christianity was spread by missionaries and slavery, Islam spread by Jihad and slavery,the Crusades had nothing to do with spreading christianity but defeating Territory taken over by Muslims.

When Muslim terrorist blow themselves up , they usually dedicate themselves to Allah, Western soldiers don't carry bibles nor are they allowed to anyways, they don't kill in the name of "God", unlike Muslims.

Muslims have been welcome to immigrate to the West, how many Westerners are excited about migrating to Yemen, or Iran?Where they burn churches and don't allow bibles??
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Dublin

Hope your bible contains the Old testament. I can pick a verse from the bible even in the new testament that supports violence, does that mean Christianity supports violence, you need to separate the religion from the practitioners.
@islam rules, the Northern Ireland stuff is religious, that is why it is called a SECTARIAN conflict. The people that blew up the World Trade Center were Saudis, why did America not invade Saudi Arabia and I am sure you know Saddam Hussein hated Osama bin laden even more than the Americans.
Shites and Sunnis (not only in iraq but in the muslim world) fight over religious differences not necessarily political.
Boko Haram is even political, everyone knows that some politicians who were disgruntled in the PDP are using the guys to score points.
NATO is just protecting the civilians by blowing up infrastructure and killing the same civilians right, by taking sides in the war between Ghaddafi and his people and by scrambling for Libyan Oil, they are also supporting AlQaida supporting rebels (hope you know the rebels are "islamists").
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Kabukabu

What is the function of chaplains in the western armies, no religion supports violence, trying to blame islam for the violence committed by a few is wrong, we can find examples in christianity too.
Christianity was spread by conquests and slavery, and please read your history well, territories conquered by muslims had a choice on religion.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Rastamann: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2011
Wetin dem bi before? Everytin about islam is violent! Jihad! Boko Aram, etc.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kabukabu50(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2011
Muslims have never embraced modern soceity,they destroyed all modern science libraries wherever they went, but the funny thing is all the technology they use is Western!

The internet.
Medicine.
Communications.
modern agriculture and genetics.

There are places in Muslim countries where men don't even see their wives faces for years, but they sleep with them and have kids with them, in very dark rooms with her covered up from waist up

Muslims have burned schools in Afghanistan and many other countries for fear of modernisation and western influence.
Same thing happening in Nigeria where muslim northerners have high illiteracy rates.
In somalia,muslims burn UN food aid trucks for fear of western aid!Leaving millions to starve
In Egypt,muslims burned Coptic christian minority churches.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kabukabu50(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2011
hercules07:

@Kabukabu

What is the function of chaplains in the western armies, no religion supports violence, trying to blame islam for the violence committed by a few is wrong, we can find examples in christianity too.
Christianity was spread by conquests and slavery, and please read your history well, territories conquered by muslims had a choice on religion.

chaplains are there for those who are christian, which many soldiers are not, there are many gay and athiests soldiers in the US army grin
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Sike(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
bisiaet:

Good post but please drop all your proof?

This one of the thing that is making so mad about this islam or muslim of a thing they are always on defending instead of calling a spade a spade they will surely have someone to blame am so sick of these people. This act of their wicked pretence really annoys me a lot.

Please tell me one good thing Islam has so far added to humanity? I look and look I find nothing than kill, destroy, vampirism, heartlessness, terrorism, by force by fire, fundamentalism, shariarism, beheading, limbs mutilation, pains and cry. I dont know what to say again am out of this. Bye
Good Riddance!!
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by islamrules(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
Hope your bible contains the Old testament. I can pick a verse from the bible even in the new testament that supports violence, does that mean Christianity supports violence, you need to separate the religion from the practitioners.
@islam rules, the Northern Ireland stuff is religious, that is why it is called a SECTARIAN conflict.

The people that blew up the World Trade Center were Saudis, why did America not invade Saudi Arabia and I am sure you know Saddam Hussein hated Osama bin laden even more than the Americans.

Osama bin laden ran to Afganistan and Taliban refused to release him. That was why the venue of the war was Afganistan. Osama was a saudi outcast. Saudi hate him.

Shites and Sunnis (not only in iraq but in the muslim world) fight over religious differences not necessarily political.

We are talking about Iraq. And everywhere, Shiite and Sunni always fight for control of power from Iran to Iraq to Syria. That is how they are.

Boko Haram is even political, everyone knows that some politicians who were disgruntled in the PDP are using the guys to score points.
Politically killing christians, burning churches e.t.c. Ok politicians behind them must have had religious sentiment in their heart.

NATO is just protecting the civilians by blowing up infrastructure and killing the same civilians right, by taking sides in the war between Ghaddafi
That is called war. Gaddafi called for war and he is fighting it. Why cant he leave the demonstrators alone ? He started war by killing protesters, firing ammunition in the crowd of civillian. That is worse that NATO bombing.

Now let me clue you in. Britain didnt kill/bomb its lotters during the last Britain riot. Egypt went on rampage. Mubarak did not order the army to kill the rioters.

You are confusing your self!  

and his people and by scrambling for Libyan Oil,
Italy, France and other NATO members are the largest oil traders in Libya. Gaddafi has been trading with them. So if they are now trading with the new rebels, there is no bad in it.

they are also supporting AlQaida supporting rebels (hope you know the rebels are "islamists"wink.

That is why you should respect the west/America, it means they dont hate islam or muslims.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kabukabu50(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2011
The problem with Islam is the so called "few" control the many

I have muslim friends who wear jeans,t shirt,have no problem with western education,allow women their own independence to work,drive,dress as they like.

Its the radicals who tell the masses to decline western vaccinations,blame women for earthquakes,force men to have their long beards, those are the cancer in Islam.

Muslims have killed more muslims in the last 10 years than the US has killed in 100 years.

Every day one muslim walks into a mosque and blows up women and kids, for what??

Is that the word of the Koran,
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kabukabu50(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2011
Talking about Libyan oil, Why did Saddam invade Kuwait, was it not for Kuwaiti oil?? grin

US does not buy Libyan oil, Italy and France do.

US does not buy Iraqi oil.

The top 5 importers of oil to the US

Canada
Mexico
Nigeria
Venezuela
Saudi arabia
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by kabukabu50(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2011
The US is actually broke now because it did not pay for the Iraq war, which the Iraqis were suppossed to at least subsidise.

If anyone made money from Iraqi oil, it sure is not the US, they spent more than $2 billion a month in Iraq for 7 years, do the math grin

US is now in $14 trillion deficit thanks to Iraq/afghan war.

I say leave the muslims alone to kill themselves. grin
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by dublinkmy6: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ hercules07, yes my bible contains the old testament, and if you r a christian as you claim, you should know why it is called "the OLD testament". Jesus Christ came just because the laws in the OLD testament was been manipulated by man to suit selfish desires and aims, just as the quran is being manipulated by politicians to satisfy their devilish desires. Therefore, the BASIS of christianity is in the NEW testament, an improvement on the old testament, which when well understood, interpreted, and implemented, can NEVER be manipulated to suit selfish desires or used as a basis for causing terror on mankind. You can NEVER get it twisted unless you are a chronic hypocrite. understood, interpreted, and implemented, can NEVER be manipulated to suit selfish desires or used as a basis for causing terror on mankind. You can NEVER get it twisted unless you are a chronic hypocrite.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
@Islamrules

Do you know how many fugitives are in Britain as we chat why has Russia not bombed Britain, infact why have the western powers not bombed North Korea? Why did the west invade Iraq, shebi we are also talking about Iraq.
What is the difference between a Sunni and a Shite, is their difference political or religious?
So if demonstrators take up arms in the US or Britain, the military forces will leave them alone abi, try rioting in front of No 10 or at the White house, you will not live to tell the story.
You are confusing Jos issue with Boko Haram issue, Jos wahala is ethnic and religious and the two parties have been going tit for tat for a long time.
The west signed a deal to help the rebels by getting a high percentage of their oil, so rebels anywhere in the world can sign a deal with a foreign power to overthrow a legitimate government abi?
The ordinary people do not care that much about religion, the leaders see religion as a way of making more money, by the way, how can countries fighting alqaida in Iraq and Afghanistan be in bed with them in Libya?

@KabuKabu

The guy who blows up the mosque or anywhere is a not a muslim in the true sense, will you call MEND guys christians, infact will you call OBJ a christian going by his actions?
How can Iraqis pay for something they did not wish for? They did not ask the US to come in, let the US leave both Iraq and Afghanistan, they have bigger issues to solve at home.
@Dublin

So why do you pay tithes now and read the other texts in the old testament, Christians are bound by the Old testament as much as they are bound by the new ones, abi you fit comot your old testament from your bible.
No religion preaches violence, I am a Christian and I know the religion does not preach violence if it is well interpreted and understood, same goes for Islam, heck there are countries that are wholly muslims and you do not hear anything about violence from them.
Your argument tires me sef, in one post you say Islam supports violence, in another one you say it is being twisted, I agree with you on the issue of people twisting religion to suit their needs but I can not agree with you that the religions themselves are the problem.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2011
Na wa for the hypocrite christians in this thread.
With one side of your mouth you claim that Christianity is peace-loving, fair, just ect, and with the other side of your mouth you encourage the persecution of Muslims that don't support boko Haram.
I am a muslim by the way and I can tell you authoritatively that Boko Haram are not fighting for an Islamic cause. Islam calls for education and seeking of as much knowledge one can get, not killing anybody you see fit and nowhere in the Quran is this type of unjust killing even remotely encouraged.
Aaaanndd, verses that speak of war in the Quran were specifically directed to those muslims who were fighting against their oppresors in the early days of the religion. Educated muslims have come out to speak against those that do things like what BH is doing contrary to what those on this thread claim.
Whatever man.
I wish everyone peace, muslim or christian. I love you all. grin
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by hercules07: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
I tire o fellis, some people just do not want to hear about another religion.
Re: Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
Those Christians claiming that the laws in the old testament have been abolished should kindly explain why people still pay tithes and first fruits. Thank you.
hercules,
abeg who will not believe will not believe no matter what you do. Don't kill yourself trying to convince anybody of anything. Good job anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september / Dr. Echem Storms YPP Office, Obtains Nomination Form To Represent Orumba South C / Tinubu Is Healthy, Every Nigerian Above 40 Is Sick – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.