Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react (49978 Views)

Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger / Swedish Political Party Leader Burned Quran Outside Turkish Embassy (Photos) / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Minjim: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NifQIXYmfJA

Some Muslims in the Turkish city of Mardin share roses to Christians in Church (in reaction to the burning of the Quran).

"As Muslims, we thought about how could we respond to the incident in Sweden yesterday. We decided to follow our Prophet Muhammad. Today, we will visit churches and respond to the incident according to Muslim values. We will distribute roses to them,” (One of the participants said).

This isn't necessary. They're bringing unnecessary attention to the already vulnerable Christians in Turkey by doing this. The man that burnt the Quran wasn't reported to be a Christian.
Are Christainity and Islam the only two religion in the world?

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by GistFullGround: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023

Watch out, Nigerian Muslims will riot very soon!

2 Likes

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by coldcandy: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
This will further worsen relations between Sweden, turkey and the Muslim countries.

What the world needs right now is rapprochement, detente and entente.

Why did the Swedish government give him the permission to do such thing when they are begging turkey to approve their application to join NATO?

We should be bold enough to condemn Christian extremists

Far right leaders and hardliners in the West are too insensitive

Who told you the man is a Christian?
If someone is not a Muslim it doesn't automatically means he's a Christian.
Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by stuffs2002: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
tempest01:
The fanatic Muslims in the north should not indulge in violence in what does not concern them as it happened during the cartoons made back then.

Christianity would not have even answered him, so he would have been burning the book in futility.

We should learn that if you have to worship a Supreme being, you should leave vengeance and anger to that being. Especially in trivial matters that shouldn't matter to human e.g burning a book or alleged blasphemy.

If not, you are sending a message that you worship a God that has no power.

How does it not concern them? Are they not Muslims also? Don't they also have Qur'ans?
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by AnyanwuSilas: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Arespect10:
Just watch how their life will end. May God punish them for doing so

You must be a Muhammedian terrorist, why are you people so intolerants? God should punish him because he burnt a quran(book)?
I know you would bomb him if you have your way.

Islam breeds terrorism
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Minjim: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Just look at how all the Muslim nations are unanimously condemning the act.
If it's their terrorists that attacked now you won't hear pim.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by uche393: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
we should try and respect other people's religion, even though I'm not religious.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by InvertedHammer: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
/

All these very powerful gods that need humans to defend them. People waste their time praying for protection to entities that cannot even defend themselves against ordinary humans. I was expecting thunder to strike the man dead.

It is well.

/

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by MansoryMX(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You'll only do that in your room undecided

COWARD

Room ke. I will post the video here in Nairaland and pay for it to be pushed into Fp cool
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
It's only Muslims that have problem with other religions.

I d tell you grin grin
Very anyhow religion
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Pymetrics: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
It's only Muslims that have problem with other religions.

Was it Muslim who started this one? Someone is insulting others under the guise of freedom of expression and all what you could type is garbage. You people would just reason using anus.

Both country have issues relating to NATO membership. So how does this related to religion? Well, we called it Islamophobia.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

All these powerful gods that need humans to defend them.

It is well.

/
Watch out as people in Northern Nigeria react to this news, dem go soon start to kill innocent Nigerians who have nothing to do with this rubbish any god that will depend on me to fight for him or her is a useless, demented god angry

2 Likes

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
COWARD.

Why not just go public and do it because I'm 100% sure Nairaland won't post it.

MansoryMX:

Room ke. I will post the video here in Nairaland and pay for it to be pushed into Fp cool
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by MansoryMX(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

Why not just go public and do it because I'm 100% sure Nairaland won't post it.

When I am done you will wake up and realise you have been enslaved and brainwashed all your life and that of your father and mother and generation. You will realise how COWARD you are cool
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by KaptainAfrika: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Northern Nigerian Muslims rioting in 3, 2, 1...
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Arespect10: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

You must be a Muhammedian terrorist, why are you people so intolerants? God should punish him because he burnt a quran(book)?
I know you would bomb him if you have your way.

Islam breeds terrorism
The more you criticize my faith the more I fall in love with my faith
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Onelove508: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
uncleck:
Can't we just abolish religion earth wide and have peace?

Please suggest how to do that, be practical and realistic in ur suggestions.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by dhope: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
We're waiting for Nigeria northern Muslims to begin trouble now because of event that occurred in Europe. But before they start, who told them those who burned Quran are christians? But it's just a matter of days before they start their madness in Africa here.
Every religion experiences blasphemy of their leader/originator and the most condemned/abused religion in Nigeria is traditional one, yet heaven has never fallen from their adherents. I don't see why importance should be attached to burning of Quran because nobody will look ur side whether u burn bible or call Jesus Christ ur servant.
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Whoever trained you failed.

MansoryMX:

When I am done you will wake up and realise you have been enslaved and brainwashed all your life and that of your father and mother and generation. You will realise how COWARD you are cool
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by FavouredNK: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
tempest01:
The fanatic Muslims in the north should not indulge in violence in what does not concern them as it happened during the cartoons made back then.

Christianity would not have even answered him, so he would have been burning the book in futility.

We should learn that if you have to worship a Supreme being, you should leave vengeance and anger to that being. Especially in trivial matters that shouldn't matter to human e.g burning a book or alleged blasphemy.

If not, you are sending a message that you worship a God that has no power.

GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by manmade(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
I believed this is wrong and should be condemned
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
ogascomax:
Na here them take dey crase, protest go soon start but them no fit the protest for Talibans and Iran misbehavior.
o ye christian extremist... Acknowledge hypocrisy and set urself free
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by InvertedHammer: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Watch out as people in Northern Nigeria react to this news, dem go soon start to kill innocent Nigerians who have nothing to do with this rubbish any god that will depend on me to fight for him or her is a useless, demented god angry
/

The thing tire person. Humans should be running to gods for protection. Instead it is gods depending on humans for protection. Oh! And the gods need money or cow for sacrifice. grin grin grin

/

2 Likes

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by jimetagambo: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
The gay racist is popular for that. I am suprised that alot of people don't know him. He often holds Racists rallies where he burns the Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Let that man better hide cause Arab people no dey forgive,they won't rest until they draw blood ,all of them are fanatics ,can't wrap my head how you will be fighting for Allah you serve ,the foolish Allah no get power to carry justice himself 🤡
imagine hurting people and not wanting them to react! U are a hypocritical christian
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Padipadi: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Inhuman69:

So you are the correct one
And the Muslims are wrong 😂
You religious people ehn
Na so. Cos we know those who preach and practice love and those who preach love and do otherwise. That man that burned the Koran can be killed soon by jihadists but those who burned bible or killed Christians are spared to their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
He didn't kill anyone, so I don't expect anyone to kill him in return, but if you are wishing death upon him because of this action then you are not different from Abubakar Shekau and Osama bin laden.

If your God requires you to protect him then you are the God to your God.

Are you alright, why should there be permission for doing such, the reason why muslims are hated seriously is because of intolerance...
but is his actions right?
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
patriotic007:
When will this morons learn to respect other people's religion for God's sake ..... You can not do such a disrespectful act and film it for the world to see and expect faithfuls not to get angry na.......I hope our illiterate extremist brothers in Northern Nigeria will not see this and go on a killing spree......Na wa o

P.S Vote wisely
Vote Obidatti
kaiii. You guys are bigots, hypocrites
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by arantess: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
let me know when buhari condemns it grin
Re: Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react by Brendaniel: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Hobbiton:
but is his actions right?

Whether his actions are right or not, it shouldn't be a cause for violence, it is like you saying a unmarried girl or guy is having sex, it might be right or not right but it should not be a cause to commit murder...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Vladimir Putin's Black Belt Revoked By International Taekwondo Organization / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.