Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? (462 Views)

How Do I Tell This Guy That He Has Body Odour? / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? by phoebelove(f): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Odoryewu.😂😂😂
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? by SodiumValproate: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
phoebelove:
Odoryewu.😂😂😂
First of all, buy deodorant for him/her as a gift and remind them to apply always. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? by budaatum: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Partner, go bath. You smell.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? by Lamanii22(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ohhh nairaland now has modern emojis 😍😍😍
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? by marlow1962(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ur gf name na Uzoma?

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner That He/she Has Body Odor? by Sniper101(m): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2023
I once told a girl her pussy stinks
After enduring it on three separate occasions

Mehnnn it wasn't and isn't an easy thing to say
...Babe actually cried.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Lagos State Government Trying To Do / How The Church Encourages And Hides Divorce / Is This A Sign That She Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.