Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,470 members, 7,908,340 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Do You Have A Dream? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Have A Dream? (337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dream? by Floristik: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
My dream is to bring something useful to this world, to make a special contribution, to help our earth become cleaner, better, brighter and healthier. There are many pests and so few who care for her. After all, this is all displayed not only in nature, but also in the life of the person himself. I admire whoever created the electric car. And I am also glad that there are ev charging companies and this is slowly becoming the norm of our life. Slowly, but in a few years, more and more people will have the opportunity to have environmentally friendly transport. And I would like to buy such charging stations and make the movement of people even more comfortable.
Re: Do You Have A Dream? by DriggityDre: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Looks like a poor attempt at advertising.

But still, the dream I had years ago is different from now. Leave that to the kids lol.
Now, man just wants to live life like a surfing wave. Smooth and steady, yfm

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Eye Treatment In Delhi / Textile Designing, Fashion Designing, And Fashion Design Courses / The Empowering Choice: Embracing Sex Dolls With Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.