Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny (9864 Views)

Natforce Recruitment And Training / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2007
hi gerryluv,
i still waiting for ur response.

Guys any update as regard spring yet?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mordebe: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2007
mokpas i hope you have 2.1 because with 2.2 you will only be given contract staff in fidelity bank pending when u get ur masters, i know becos i attented the interview and the chairman is my fathers friend, with 2.2 spring bank is ur best option
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2007
Mordebe, what about pple has HND plus masters? What level do they get in Fidelity?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
Am not sure this spring bank people will call us this year, if u have been following events u will find out that they dont need workers, someone told me that the management complained that we are too many.Imagine that kind of talk.What kind of recruitment process is this.Well let us all forget about this bank and continue to apply to other companies.Each week we hear that they will call us the next week.How can a recruitment proccess take a year to complete.If na shell job i de pursue i 4 happy but na this bank work with all the stress involved.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Emekagina: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2007
hey mokpes my man i feel ur pains,but i dont share ur sentiments on dem not calling us dis year,as a matter of fact i think sooner dan u can say jack bauwer we wld get da much awaited call from spring n all dis wld be a thing of history n something 2 laugh over,but on writing other tests,pls do feel free,we never can tell were our destinys lie,but most importantly,lets keep da faith n always remember God`s appointed time is definitely da best,smile cos if HE can provide 4 da birds in da sky,y cant HE do same 4 u.Don`t mean 2 sound like a preacher,but i think at dis point pray is all we can do,1 think i can guarantee u is dat u r all needed at spring,think about it wot better time 2 review da salary but now dat we r comin in,dat`s cos they know we r da ones 2 make da much needed difference,so like i said ealier neva loose faith,remember no pain no gain takia all n God`s speed cheers.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Afikpo: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
I am personally confused at what spring bank is doing. I think it is more honorable if they

tell us when we will hear from them than keeping us in suspense. let them just tell us what

they are doing or is it possible for a bank not to know the number of vacancies

they have before embarking on recruitment.

Or are they not expanding again?

But where is moons?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by vomofit(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2007
mokpas Am not sure this spring bank people will call us this year, if u have been following events u will find out that they don't need workers, someone told me that the management complained that we are too many.

mokpas, i don't agree with u cos' someone in the bank told me that they need workers.
where is moon?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by moons(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2007
hi guys am very sorry for the long absence,actually i have been too busy,as am now the head of customer service,and have been moved to a branch in kano from abuja,i receviced warning and advice from some senior staff for sharing some information about the bank with you guys,its sad to learn that you guys are still waiting,give me this week i will make some contact via mails and calls to the head office to find out whats up,but just last week tuesday,a guy was posted to the branch,he told me he had his finally interviwe on may 9,and mediacal on 17 may,which he was one of you guys,i will get him to share with this forum.but i can tell you that you guys will be jioning the bank at the right time,things are looking good,the pay and other benefits are increasing and far better than many banks,keep the faith alive,i will get info for you by next week.thanks.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by vomofit(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2007
thanks moon for the info. u are wonderful[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by lockster: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
have been observing everything on springbank from the begining till now, this is because am also invovled, in the UNNESSARY delay, but am sure that favour will soon smile on US. i was at the office last week, you need to see the volume of resignations i saw at the human resources dept. am sure we will be called the only problem is that i dont know when precisely.
pending when we are waiting it wont do bad to apply elsewhere i tell you, it wont cost u anything. cos i saw some pple say they stopped applying, its really not a wise decision.
everything will be fine
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mordebe: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2007
akp, HND with masters , yes you will be considered as a full or permanent staff in fidelity
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by tochikc: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
@moon
so what u are saying is that some of those waiting for resumption have already been given appointment letter??
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2007
Nawa ooooo!

So no gist on our resumption, it is well!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2007
Gerryluv

I am still waiting for your reply.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2007
My people is there any info concerning spring bank recruitment ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by PIKI: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
Regarding spring bank offer letter,they will call when they are in need of your services.
I had an authentic information that they are trying to peg the numbers they will take.
Pray hard you fall among them.They say they will soon call but how soon,only God can tell.
Its well.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by tochikc: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2007
they will start calling.
wait for your call any time from now.
@mokpas dont worry what is urs is definitly urs,
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by akp: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2007
Hi Guys,

I got gist yesterday dat spring is planing to cut the no of prospect down to about 20 to 30. Please is anyone in the house who has d same gist?

This is really sad to hear.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by abosobu1: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2007
patience,they say is virtue of the gods that has no power but time.we have been patient all this while,i believe strongly will finish this race by hanging on a little more. enough of this grapevine information that raises peoples hope .just be patient.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by tochikc: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
its well
its well
its well
its well
its well
its well
its well
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2007
Is it really true that spring bank want to peg the number of people they want to recruit at 23 ? well i told u guys that this bank is not responsible, how can they bring us this far to use this kind of policy to knock us out, it is really pathetic.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2007
Is it really true that spring bank want to peg the number of people they want to recruit at 23 ? well i told u guys that this bank is not responsible, how can they bring us this far to use this kind of policy to knock us out, it is really pathetic.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by portune: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2007
prunning list from +300 to 30 ? Never in life have I heard of such a management blunder.

30 is not even enough 4 Lag nor Onitsha . What is really happening to us and why must some people be toiling wt my futher and health.

Next week Saturday makes it 1 YEAR I wrote springbank test .

I have'nt comfirmed this but what might be theirreasons.

Employing only 30 graduates after feb 2006 dead line .

PREPOSTRIOUS!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by ElvisD: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2007
where is lagoseko--are u one of those they have called.
@moon how many of new staffs were sent to ur branch, be kind enough to reply pls regardless of what ur senior staffs told u abt us.
lets still be praying to GOD ALMIGHTY because HE IS GOD OF ALL FRESH
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by ElvisD: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2007
from what i heard
there will be a postive response next week.
is from inner source.
am sure it wont pass nest week so start getting ready
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by vomofit(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
akp, I don't agree with, that spring is planing to cut the no of prospect down to about 30.

because i know that spring bank need workers.

Thanks to the house for the info.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by LanreDaMan(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2007
Keep it Cool you guys from 300 to 30 (Where do you people get these Info from anyway)
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Doty: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2007
guys

i heard that spring bank has started calling.if athere is anybody in the house with adequate information should hala the house.

one love.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Doty: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
i actually heard that they gave some people with additional qualification i.e. ican letter yesteday.
how far is it true?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by mokpas: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
akp why are u lying, please confirm ur info before posting it, i heard from a reliable staff that spring bank is understaff and that one person is doing the work of three people and so there is no way they can reduce the no to 30.I also heard that some of us that read accounting ve been giving their appointment letter cause they want to make use of them for something.They were posted to branches outside Lagos.Well i dont know when we will be called but let us keep on praying and continue to look for other jobs.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by Lagoseko(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2007
ElvisD, I have not been called.I just decided to concentrate on my job and leave Spring in the hands of God. But a friend told me today that she heard a lady saying she was called by sring.But I was not there to make any inquiry.I LEFT EVERY THING IN THE HAND OF GOD.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment And Destiny by ElvisD: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2007
moon said something like one of us been posted to his branch.
this means that they have started calling by what of training are they not going to train people again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / Apply For Adam Smith International (ASI) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.