Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigeria: The Only Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Only Way Forward (597 Views)

Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. / The Only Way To Develop Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Only Way Forward by mail4gift2(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
The problem with Nigeria is not with the President and those in power, the problem is with us (the masses), because they (the people in power) sees and still sees us (the masses) as fools, coward and toothless bulldogs or Rottweiler or Lions, and as long as they keep on seeing us that way, NIGERIA will NEVER move forward neither will it be divided, that will bring us to BIAFRA but some other time, lets focus on Nigeria.

Nigeria is a country with many tribes and different language, natural and human resources, but we all speak on language which is our popular pidgin English and we can be one, only if we want to. There can never be unity in Nigeria nor will it be divided, we will only be shouting and making useless noise till the end of time, we ought to have steady power supply by now but we don’t, we ought to have working railway leading to different parts of the country by now, but we don’t, every Nigerian is supposed to be earning at least 10k a month and it does not matter if your working or not, but we don’t, Nigeria is suppose to be manufacturing a lot of things instead of importing, but we don’t  WH? Because the Politicians and those in power keep on seeing us as fools, toothless bulldogs.
The EFCC has recovered billions of dollars from various accounts of this political criminals and yet they can not account for the money, and no one care to ask, 20008 or there about, they (political criminals) said $4.5b gas cash was missing in NNPC account, my question is, where did the money go to? Abi money don dey waka?

Below is Nigeria Budget from 2006-2010, please correct me if am wrong
2006 Budget N1.9 trillion
2007 Budget N2.3 Trillion
2008 Budget N2.74 trillion
2009 Budget N2.67 Trillion
2010 Budget N4.6 trillion

With all this money,  Nigeria can not boost of 24/hrs power supply for just one state, not alone the whole country and the question is, what  did they do with this money and yet, we the masses keep quite like fools/toothless bulldogs after shouting, arguing about it while drinking star or guilder and curse the s-h-i-t-e out of them.

To make matters worst, the political criminals has killed every other aspect of revenue generation in Nigeria, take a walk around the countries agricultural development programs and see for yourself, all they do now is sponsor importation and killed our local made products.

Take a walk to Aba, you will see people producing different kind of footwear and yet the Government neglects them, go to Rivers State, you will see people producing palm oil, the Government neglects them, the North produces rice and yet the country still import rice, a guy from Onitsha once produce a car, a home-made (Nigeria Made) car, what happened, the Government ignores him, Enugu is called the coal city base on the production of Coal going on there, yet the government ignores it, I can go on and on and on, we can even talk about different crisis going on here and there, we can talk about insecurity, poor/bad and most times no road at all, we can talk about poor infrastructure, no electricity, high level of illiterates and low level of literates, poor educational facilities,  jobs crises, illegal arrest of innocent/non-crime masses by the police force and charge you 5k for bail, and yet they (political criminals) chose to ignore it and  channel their energy to the OIL and GAS Sector and leave the Country in ruins.

The truth is this, the only thing Nigeria need or any country need to move forward is ELECTRICITY, this problem of electricity no be today e start, first them say na vision 2010, 2010 reach dem push am to 2015 or 2020 (na them know), I bet my life come 2020, they will still push it to 20100 by then everybody reading this will be dead.

Nigeria Government keep on recovering billions and billions of dollars, from their fellow political criminals, what do they do with the money?

The only solution to end this suffering is if every Nigerian, (not just a group of corrupt individuals like MEND n co who according to them fight for the poor masses, end up boarding presidential jets to Aso Rock to collect their own share and leave the poor masses to their faith) Match and demand for answers, if everybody despite your tribe, language match towards The Presidential Villa (ehen abeg who don see the presidential villa self?) and demand for answers, demand for what is theirs but guess what? Its impossible because Nigerians remaining faithful fools, faithful bulldogs. The Nigeria Masses are like dogs, no matter how your master treats you, there is nothing you can do about it, even if he looks you out of the house when it’s raining, you can only cry about it and if he opens the door, you run like mad to his arms. IT’S TIME TO BITE. THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT.

Please if you have a better SOLUTION, we will all APPRECIATE IT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Nigeria: The Only Way Forward by TippyTop(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
Wither Nigeria
Re: Nigeria: The Only Way Forward by mail4gift2(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
Boss me no no ohhh, so watin u think say go b the way forward apart from my own suggestion?

(1) (Reply)

Bombs Explode In Maiduguri / What's Wrong With Nigeria / Why Jonathan Can't 'win'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.