Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

God Is About To Turn Things For Better In My Pure Water Business In Senegal. Your Help Still Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God Is About To Turn Things For Better In My Pure Water Business In Senegal. Your Help Still Needed (682 Views)

Packaged Water Business / Nafdac Requirement For Pure Water Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is About To Turn Things For Better In My Pure Water Business In Senegal. Your Help Still Needed by asiancontainer(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-530446.0.html, www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-689657.0.html
This is my old posts pls read them to understand me well. First i thank you all for the replys and advices God will bless you all in Jesus Name. AMEN. Now i know that our Lord Christ is not sleeping. For the first post i got some help two nairalanders have shown some help to me and my business here. A nairalander called me on my number i pest on my first topic. He is living in holland after talking with him he promice to do something. After sometimes i did hear her from him again. Another person called me again from Russia and promice to do something. But after a month i post the secound topic i recived suprice gift of 1000dollar from the Russian person. Thank God for him. The money helped me a lot. I use the money to buy three tire chinese motorcycle the one that carry loads. That what we used to suppry water around the city now. So i told my wait a small dont rush to go out now. So i desided not to rush out now as i have been adviced on nairaland. But still i dont want to invest that little money i have managed to save for my traveling to malaysia or hong kong with my guinea passport. So i kept the money and the passpost. Now another person called me and offer a deal for each 1000dollar to pay 12000dollar a month. We have done it two times we are in another one now. But before he agree to do that he first come to senegal to it. The money is also hellping us. He is living Germanyuy three tire chinese motorcycle the one that carry loads. That what we used to suppry water around the city now. So i told my wait a small dont rush to go out now. So i desided not to rush out now as i have been adviced on nairaland. But still i dont want to invest that little money i have managed to save for my traveling to malaysia or hong kong with my guinea passport. So i kept the money and the passpost. Now another person called me and offer a deal for each 1000dollar to pay 12000dollar a month. We have done it two times we are in another one now. But before he agree to do that he first come to senegal to it. The money is also hellping us. He is living Germany
Re: God Is About To Turn Things For Better In My Pure Water Business In Senegal. Your Help Still Needed by asiancontainer(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
now my brothers and sisters this is where i need i need your help. My name Uchenna from Enugu state. A frend of mine here in senegal came to me last week and started telling me about adding another business into the pure water business like buying and selling. He is a senegalese but he has no money but he is a good friend. He use to help us on goverment issues. He told me why can i look for goods in my country that i will bring to senegal and sale. Now we started sarching for products and find out that things are to costly here than our country Nigeria. For exmple thing salling 1000cfa her is about 50naira in nigeria. Now he ask his frind that work in costom about importation of good in senegal. So the person told him everthing and ask him if we can bring woods planks tinber that planks are to costly here. Senegal dosnt have wood. Now i want to invest that money i wanted to travel with into the wood inportation. But my problem is that i dont know anything about woods in nigeria. Where to get it cheaps. Their names, types, where to get it and the prices. Thank in the help. God bless you people.

(1) (Reply)

Comandclem Nig.limited / How Much Did You Start/launch Your Biz With? / Nigeria May Overtake Spain, Other Economies In 20 Years .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.