Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,780 members, 7,879,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) (20078 Views)

Urhobo Students Union Vice President Burnt To Death In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2023
This is a very odd accident.

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by johnstar(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin
Jennyclay:
One would think these lectures won't experience death by the way they behave like a demi-god.

May he rest in pieces and perish in the lake of fire if he's among those lecturers that demand sex for grade.

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by faceland: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2023
RIP.

Speeding is too dangerous.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Ibkinter(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2023
post=120299062:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/university-dean-burnt-to-death-in-auto-crash-in-bayelsa.html
may his soul rest in peace but beyond that we need to know the root causes of such fires.tje other day it was a bus filled with women that burnt death.
why do i say this? i was in a bus from iyana oworo to mowe and the bus druved stopped to refuel and to my suprise his bus runs on compressed gas,scary.
the more scarier part was that the gas tank was haphazardly constructed under the seats behind the driver. now let's weigh the prospects and the consequences.
-its cheaper to run on gas
-its cleaner to run on gas
tear and wear on some parts of the combustion system is significantly reduced.
but what then are the consequences?
-for a very temperate country like nigeria it is most unsafe to use such gases as fuel.
-the heat radiation from the sun alone could cause an explosion
with the level of careless drivers on the increase, upon impact with another careless driver a fire outbreak is imminent.
-with indiscrimate bush burning and unleaded fire, an explosion is very likely with a resulting catastrophic effect.

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by BlueDuck: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2023
post=120299062:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/university-dean-burnt-to-death-in-auto-crash-in-bayelsa.html

Overspeeding

It's just a Corolla but Nigerians drive it like a Benz anywhere they see smooth road

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by cfree14(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2023
This life sha. He was my lecturer during my time there three yrs ago. I can't believe he's dead
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by mdan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abfinest007:
What's wrong with this site .it keeps checking connection .at times it shows host error
Since yesterday

2 Likes

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omo🥺
I know this man, attend his orientation, very strict man in NDU.
This is so painful to hear.
May your soul find rest sir.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Omodua(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
post=120299126:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Bayelsa.

Proudly Brought To You By
,Salute!

You're ahead of other Bloggers on Bad News.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Omodua(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dididrumz:
My direct pastor for over 6 years.

He paid one time school fees for me in the university.
So,you know him. Or you just want to eulogize him?

Tell us more about him if you know him well.
Someone wrote that he was sexual pervert. Always harassing girls.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by davibid: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Abfinest007:
What's wrong with this site .it keeps checking connection .at times it shows host error
I thought I was the only person experiencing it

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omodua:
,Salute!

You're ahead of other Bloggers on Bad News.

Keep it up!

, Is Very Popular, When It Comes To Any Type Of Terrible Bad News In Nigeria
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by obuburam: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Very sad. May the Lord console his family
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Omodua:
So,you know him. Or you just want to eulogize him?

Tell us more about him if you know him well.
Someone wrote that he was sexual pervert. Always harassing girls.

I know him personally.
And was even in his house the day it happened.
He preached in the burial of my music director's husband the previous ( on Friday) and he died in Saturday coming back from a fixed class on Saturday.

Sexual harassment talks is not something we'll talk about concerning Pastor Ayason. The man didn't have time for all of that.

2 Likes

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by nairadatti: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
One would think these lectures won't experience death with the way they behave like a demi-god.

May he rest in pieces and perish in the lake of fire if he's among those lecturers that demand sex for grade.

I was his student ,I'm male but this man show me pepper ,I failed his course from 200L till Final year because of some his strict laws
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by essenjack(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
R.I.P to him.
He was my lecturer then years, very tough man then but him be no sabi teach.
Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by GodHimself: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
May his soul rest in peace

Dididrumz:
My direct pastor for over 6 years.

He paid one time school fees for me in the university.

1 Like

Re: NDU Dean Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Bayelsa (Photo) by Dididrumz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
GodHimself:
May his soul rest in peace

Yeah.

Burial on the 17th of this month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Student Visa And Life There / Uniuyo Shuttle Bus Caught Fire (SEE PHOTO) / Trailer Veers Off Bridge In Lagos In A Shocking Manner. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.