Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group (8600 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by ZombieSlayer1: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

Hmmm! With the rate at which both APC and PDP members are defecting to the LP on daily basis, you're not far from delusional thinking.
The same LP that doesn't have party secretariats and exco members in almost all the local governments in Nigeria not to talk of party members. May be you think that the population of newly registered voters will be enough if all of them decide to vote for LP grin grin grin

Look at it this way:
People who didn't vote APC during the last elections will not vote APC during this election.
Some people who voted APC during the last elections will not vote APC during this election.

Atiku has been contesting election for 4 or 5 years, but it was just when he used Obi as his vice that he was able to poll huge number of votes

Buhari (who has a cult-following in the North) won with around 2M votes even with the heavy rigging in the North and vote-buying.

In all, APC will have a lower number of votes compared to last election and I'm sure you know where these votes are going to. Now tell me, how will Tinubu win? The honest truth is that the only people championing for Tinubu is his tribesmen, and that's just 1 out of more than 200 ethnic groups. Tinubu will lose. Atiku has more chances that TInubu, but Obi will win
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by Babaibe: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2023
This is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

2 Likes

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by truthfinder319: 11:37am On Jan 23, 2023
Delusional distant 4th.

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by udeh3(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Sure states where ObiDatti will get 25%
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Benue
FCT
Plateau
Taraba
Kaduna.. =17 states.

States where they can get 25% if they work harder..
Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Kogi
Nasarawa
Niger
Adamawa
Gombe... =8

I think I support this assertion. None among the contestant in a free and fair election will be able to pull 25% from 24 states except Obi.

Majority of the people who supports APC or PDP are direct beneficiary of this rotten political system. While some, sentiment

The followership of Obi is organic

We deserve better

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by omonnakoda: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
meum:
The election isn’t just about 25% spread in two-thirds of the 36 states.

A candidate needs to have the highest votes plus the required 25 percent in two-thirds spread in the 36 states of the federation.

Where a clear winner does not emerge, there would be a run-off (second election) between the person with the highest votes and the person with the spread, but not necessarily the second highest votes scored

So 1st position can go into a second election with the candidate that came 4th if he has the 25% spread.

He should aim to achieve highest vote together with the 25% spread to avoid a second election
You are making stuff up and confusing yourself

This is what the constitution says

(b) one among the remaining candidates who has a majority of votes in the highest number of States, so however that where there are more than one candidate with majority of votes in the highest number of States, the candidate among them with the highest total of votes cast at the election shall be the second candidate for the election.
Your 25% theory is wrong
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by saintrow1: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Kogi

These are the states that I know Obi will not win. I just hope he does well there

Keep dreaming, yoruba people will show you what they are made off. Go and look at the history of election in Nigeria, check the data and see how yoruba people vote. Even if some won't vote for tinubu, obi will never come to their mind, they will rather stay at home and not vote.
The lagos that you IBOs are banking on will be your downfall. Yorubas are fully aware of your plans and they will show you on election day. Good luck

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by ZombieSlayer1: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
saintrow1:

Keep dreaming, yoruba people will show you what they are made off. Go and look at the history of election in Nigeria, check the data and see how yoruba people vote. Even if some won't vote for tinubu, obi will never come to their mind, they will rather stay at home and not vote.
The lagos that you IBOs are banking on will be your downfall. Yorubas are fully aware of your plans and they will show you on election day. Good luck

So....you've proven that this election isn't about competence but about tribe to some Yorubas, right? Just look at the nonsense you're spewing, which proves the only issue you guys have with Obi is his tribe.

lolzz....pathetic lot
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by abbey621(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rapuru14:

If you voted Buhari because of the hype then you have sense of poor judgment. Obi and Buhari are parallels.

Then I guess you were living under a rock in 2015 or not eligible to vote. People wanted change, people were desperate just like they are desperate now. We are not talking about morals here, we are talking about ability to effect positive change, Obi might be a nice guy but when it comes to national politics even saints can be rendered useless!
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by sreamsense: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
No, it is not fair, obi will loose, you better go and look for your Biafra flag and begin to wail from now even before the election. Tinubu is your president

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by Rapuru14: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
abbey621:

Then I guess you were living under a rock in 2015 or not eligible to vote. People wanted change, people were desperate just like they are desperate now. We are not talking about morals here, we are talking about ability to effect positive change, Obi might be a nice guy but when it comes to national politics even saints can be rendered useless!

I don't just use because I'm clamoring for change and fall into devil's hands. As a personality of ebullient sagacity, there qualities to look out for. Buhari was a failure from history, how could he have been the change? Which business or enterprise had he managed successfully before? Separate your sense of judgment from emotions. You can't compare Obi to the docile Buhari.
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by saintrow1: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

So....you've proven that this election isn't about competence but about tribe to some Yorubas, right? Just look at the nonsense you're spewing, which proves the only issue you guys have with Obi is his tribe.

lolzz....pathetic lot

Werey, between tinubu, atiku and obi, who is more competent. Yoruba people should vote for atiku who is known for corruption and selling Nigerians assets for peanut or obi that stole state money and invested it in a beer business, Oloshi to hell with obi and his tribe. No f**king secessionist will ever be a president in Nigeria, that's a fact. You piss off shit, ingrates and scumbags will never lead this country, you will all continue to move around like refugees to eat crumbs out of the table of your host. Obi ko bingo ni. Awon smello

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Look at it this way:
People who didn't vote APC during the last elections will not vote APC during this election.
Some people who voted APC during the last elections will not vote APC during this election.

Atiku has been contesting election for 4 or 5 years, but it was just when he used Obi as his vice that he was able to poll huge number of votes

Buhari (who has a cult-following in the North) won with around 2M votes even with the heavy rigging in the North and vote-buying.

In all, APC will have a lower number of votes compared to last election and I'm sure you know where these votes are going to. Now tell me, how will Tinubu win? The honest truth is that the only people championing for Tinubu is his tribesmen, and that's just 1 out of more than 200 ethnic groups. Tinubu will lose. Atiku has more chances that TInubu, but Obi will win

LP will even struggle to have party agents who will represent the party in all polling units across Nigeria not to talk of the voters who will vote for the party. No matter how you look at it, the race is still between APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by Bennycollins: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
theophorus:
Is anyone saying this Election won't be fair?

Abeg naw! With the Tech being deployed by INEC, una still dey complain?

Abi una don dey think am say 25% requirement may not be met?

Relax till Feb. 26 when the vote counting will be ongoing.

#Magbadura ooo
Tech my foot, BVAS machines are being moved at night to governor' lodges across the country. On election day other party agents may raise objections but I fear the security agents and the INEC are there to do the bidding of political merchants in power.
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by ablejesus26(m): 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=adenine02 post=120301202] grin

This people can't stop day dreaming [/quote

grin grin which kind yeye Photoshop be dis one again grin grin
I hope you are aware that if Obi doesn't win it then Atiku automatically gets it.
As for APC disaster they are already dead on the streets of Nija, if you think it's a lie pick people from different tribes aside Yoruba that have their PVCs and are really to vote,ask them if they want this APC calamity and hardship pro max Suffering again,out of 20 you will hardly get 5 supporting APC.
There's not a single reason to support APC at this time.
The only lie emilokan urchins can come up with is that tinubu built Lagos and we don cast that lie already grin
If Obi no win Atiku don win be that,just know se na another terrible round of killer heardmen wahala you dey carry play soo grin
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rapuru14:

I don't just use because I'm clamoring for change and fall into devil's hands. As a personality of ebullient sagacity, there qualities to look out for. Buhari was a failure from history, how could he have been the change? Which business or enterprise had he managed successfully before? Separate your sense of judgment from emotions. You can't compare Obi to the docile Buhari.

In 2014/2015 people wanted more discipline, reduction in corruption, security. These were the things most people voted for not your managing business rhetoric. You called Obi a good businessman but the challenges facing Nigeria is not something a businessman can fix unless he's willing to die trying. Your Obi has yet to denounce Biafra, he's yet to talk about how he plans to stop herdsmen and kidnappings without bribery but keep sucking his balls based on what he did in Anambra, Nigeria has a way of humbling us all, KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE!

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Amen.
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by Rapuru14: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
abbey621:

In 2014/2015 people wanted more discipline, reduction in corruption, security. These were the things most people voted for not your managing business rhetoric. You called Obi a good businessman but the challenges facing Nigeria is not something a businessman can fix unless he's willing to die trying. Your Obi has yet to denounce Biafra, he's yet to talk about how he plans to stop herdsmen and kidnappings without bribery but keep sucking his balls based on what he did in Anambra, Nigeria has a way of humbling us all, KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE!

You just made no sense. Denounce Biafra on which ground. The economy is nosediving and yiu don't need a good business man? A governor that turned the most insecure state to the most secure to the extent the dreaded Kidnappers left the state for him yet from your own "standard" he is not good enough.

Yet you voted for Buhari that managed the most nepotistic regime in the history of the country to fight corruption. A man who fought enemies and perceived political enemies in the guise of fighting corruption.

I may not know your level of education but I'll be ashamed if you have your first degree and yet find it difficult to differentiate propaganda from truth or were you just poised to remove GEJ because he is from the "minority" tribe - out of deep-seated hate.

This is 2023 I won't be surprised if your kind supports the world acclaimed drug lord with no history.
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by abbey621(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Rapuru14:

You just made no sense. Denounce Biafra on which ground. The economy is nosediving and yiu don't need a good business man? A governor that turned the most insecure state to the most secure to the extent the dreaded Kidnappers left the state for him yet from your own "standard" he is not good enough.

Yet you voted for Buhari that managed the most nepotistic regime in the history of the country to fight corruption. A man who fought enemies and perceived political enemies in the guise of fighting corruption.

I may not know your level of education but I'll be ashamed if you have your first degree and yet find it difficult to differentiate propaganda from truth or were you just poised to remove GEJ because he is from the "minority" tribe - out of deep-seated hate.

This is 2023 I won't be surprised if your kind supports the world acclaimed drug lord with no history.

You're a joker and not making much sense, so Anambra was more dangerous than the North from 2007-2014, OMO donate your brain to science PLEASE! Again, we are talking about ways that they can use to hinder his administration or make him ineffective. If the belief is that he is still in support of Biafra then how easy would it be for the bombs to come back? How easy would it be for the North to make it very difficult for him? This has nothing to do with Tinubu, it is more about you waking up and asking the really hard questions instead of deluding yourself with your Obi saviour complex!

Furthermore, you should be ashamed of yourself! Yes Buhari failed but if he had succeeded and actually did the things he was voted for, not even you would say that GEJ was a good president. I don't know why you (like most Nairalanders) love to use the emotional sentimental rhetoric to cover up your lack of factual based argument. GEJ was a terrible president, this is not debatable, the only problem is that Buhari turned out to be even more terrible.
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by ZombieSlayer1: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
maasoap:

LP will even struggle to have party agents who will represent the party in all polling units across Nigeria not to talk of the voters who will vote for the party. No matter how you look at it, the race is still between APC and PDP
They may struggle to have party agents but what's the essence of having all the party agents and not get voted for?
Even the spokespeople of APC and PDP have confirmed several times that LP is a big threat but you people on nairaland try to downplay it. It's quite funny though, how LP came from an unknown party to 1 of the top contenders just within less than 7 months. The same LP that got less than 7k votes last presidential election.
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by ZombieSlayer1: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
saintrow1:

Werey, between tinubu, atiku and obi, who is more competent. Yoruba people should vote for atiku who is known for corruption and selling Nigerians assets for peanut or obi that stole state money and invested it in a beer business, Oloshi to hell with obi and his tribe. No f**king secessionist will ever be a president in Nigeria, that's a fact. You piss off shit, ingrates and scumbags will never lead this country, you will all continue to move around like refugees to eat crumbs out of the table of your host. Obi ko bingo ni. Awon smello
Quit ranting like a geriatric donkey, you're embarrassing yourself. You say Obi stole state money but he has told you guys several times that he'll step down from contesting if you can provide any evidence he stole public funds, up till now none of you have done so.

A clip has been shared several times on this platform where Tinubu said he doesn't believe in 1 Nigeria, that makes him a secessionist too, in case you don't know.

Easy on your hate of the Igbos, no one really cares how much you hate them as you're insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Within just less than 70 years of the civil war, the Igbos have been able to build their region to the level it currently is, even with minimal assistance from the FG. I think that's a very enviable feat. You say they're refugees but if you're honest to yourself you'll admit they're the most successful tribe in Nigeria. The Lagos you guys boast about (and claim tinubu built) was tthe country's capital from 1914 - 1991 and so was built with the country's blood, just same way Abuja is currently being built. Aside Ogun state which other SW city comes close? And Ogun is even because of people taking advantage of its proximity to lagos.

Young man you can go ahead and keep hating a people who are clearly better than you but the fact remains you'll always be the underdog whether you admit it or not
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by Mrmb: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by saintrow1: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Quit ranting like a geriatric donkey, you're embarrassing yourself. You say Obi stole state money but he has told you guys several times that he'll step down from contesting if you can provide any evidence he stole public funds, up till now none of you have done so.

A clip has been shared several times on this platform where Tinubu said he doesn't believe in 1 Nigeria, that makes him a secessionist too, in case you don't know.

Easy on your hate of the Igbos, no one really cares how much you hate them as you're insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Within just less than 70 years of the civil war, the Igbos have been able to build their region to the level it currently is, even with minimal assistance from the FG. I think that's a very enviable feat. You say they're refugees but if you're honest to yourself you'll admit they're the most successful tribe in Nigeria. The Lagos you guys boast about (and claim tinubu built) was tthe country's capital from 1914 - 1991 and so was built with the country's blood, just same way Abuja is currently being built. Aside Ogun state which other SW city comes close? And Ogun is even because of people taking advantage of its proximity to lagos.

Young man you can go ahead and keep hating a people who are clearly better than you but the fact remains you'll always be the underdog whether you admit it or not

Another baboon trying hard to sound relevant. Ode we have proven it so many times but the dull flat headed okoro as refused. Infact we dont even want him to step down,we want to humiliate him next month, we want to see his evil face when inec start announcing the results.

Tinubu as every right not to believe in one nigeria that we have today. When the british were leaving nigeria, every nations within nigeria agreed on regional government and nigeria was doing well until one stupid ibo man called ironsi hijacked power by force and changed nigeria from a regional government to the unilateral system that we have today. He came up with the system so that ibo people will be able to reap where they did not sow but thank God for the political awareness and quick thinking of the Northerners who wiped him out and hijacked his evil plans. Tinubu as very right to reject the scam "one Nigeria". Why should lagos money go to abuja, why should iboland have 5 states when the size of iboland is just the size of ondo state. What do you ingrates contribute to nigeria , absolutely nothing but your useless states are collecting free money from the federal government every month.

You said "Within just less than 70 years of the civil war, the Igbos have been able to build their region to the level it currently is, even with minimal assistance from the FG" looooooooooool, stop fooling yourself you people havent achieve nothing. Nigeria is covering your shame, most especially the yorubas that picked you ingrates from the gutter. Your tribe was facing extinction until yoruba decided to accommodate them and help them to grow as people. Your iboland as the lowest IGR and GDP in nigeria. 4 different terrorist groups are presently destorying your region with no solution. All you are doing is feeding on the crumbs from the tables of other tribes in nigeria. You are not successful in anything thing. If you wonna go there list any sector of the economy that you dominate witnin your region alone not to even talk of nigeria.

You said "The Lagos you guys boast about (and claim tinubu built) was tthe country's capital from 1914 - 1991" point of correction that was lagos island not lagos state. Lagos was already established as a maritime and commercial hub by the ijebu and egba people. they were conducting foreign trade with the europeans in badagry Go and read the history of madam tinubu, she was a well known trader back then. Whenever you ibo piss of shit see good things, you will try to manipulate history and try to create a false sense of ownership so as to reap where you did not sow.
I think you are seriously dull and your IQ is low, its like you dont know about OYO state, the former capital of Western Nigeria. In yorubaland, after lagos its OYO then ogun. Dont be jealous of ogun state, they have made a tremendous effort in the last few years. Ogun is in a strategic location in nigeria and the state governments capitalised on it and make the state an industrial hub of nigeria, it as nothing to do with lagos. Always come with facts and stop talking trash, even if they stop teaching history in school that doesnt stop you from reading books to gain knowledge. Focus on your useless region, yoruba no be your mate. MUMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by sapele914(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
saintrow1:

Another baboon trying hard to sound relevant. Ode we have proven it so many times but the dull flat headed okoro as refused. Infact we dont even want him to step down,we want to humiliate him next month, we want to see his evil face when inec start announcing the results.

Tinubu as every right not to believe in one nigeria that we have today. When the british were leaving nigeria, every nations within nigeria agreed on regional government and nigeria was doing well until one stupid ibo man called ironsi hijacked power by force and changed nigeria from a regional government to the unilateral system that we have today. He came up with the system so that ibo people will be able to reap where they did not sow but thank God for the political awareness and quick thinking of the Northerners who wiped him out and hijacked his evil plans. Tinubu as very right to reject the scam "one Nigeria". Why should lagos money go to abuja, why should iboland have 5 states when the size of iboland is just the size of ondo state. What do you ingrates contribute to nigeria , absolutely nothing but your useless states are collecting free money from the federal government every month.

You said "Within just less than 70 years of the civil war, the Igbos have been able to build their region to the level it currently is, even with minimal assistance from the FG" looooooooooool, stop fooling yourself you people havent achieve nothing. Nigeria is covering your shame, most especially the yorubas that picked you ingrates from the gutter. Your tribe was facing extinction until yoruba decided to accommodate them and help them to grow as people. Your iboland as the lowest IGR and GDP in nigeria. 4 different terrorist groups are presently destorying your region with no solution. All you are doing is feeding on the crumbs from the tables of other tribes in nigeria. You are not successful in anything thing. If you wonna go there list any sector of the economy that you dominate witnin your region alone not to even talk of nigeria.

You said "The Lagos you guys boast about (and claim tinubu built) was tthe country's capital from 1914 - 1991" point of correction that was lagos island not lagos state. Lagos was already established as a maritime and commercial hub by the ijebu and egba people. they were conducting foreign trade with the europeans in badagry Go and read the history of madam tinubu, she was a well known trader back then. Whenever you ibo piss of shit see good things, you will try to manipulate history and try to create a false sense of ownership so as to reap where you did not sow.
I think you are seriously dull and your IQ is low, its like you dont know about OYO state, the former capital of Western Nigeria. In yorubaland, after lagos its OYO then ogun. Dont be jealous of ogun state, they have made a tremendous effort in the last few years. Ogun is in a strategic location in nigeria and the state governments capitalised on it and make the state an industrial hub of nigeria, it as nothing to do with lagos. Always come with facts and stop talking trash, even if they stop teaching history in school that doesnt stop you from reading books to gain knowledge. Focus on your useless region, yoruba no be your mate. MUMU
You try small for your reply, I had to give you a like & share for your effort.

Nothing you said will change the mindset of those ungrateful ipobians.

1 Like

Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by peculiar2233: 2:53am On Jan 24, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Benue
FCT
Plateau
Taraba
Kaduna.. =17 states.

Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Kogi
Nasarawa
Niger
Adamawa
Gombe... =8
Shey you will not include Osun before I change it for you abi... Osun is OBIdient
Re: In A Fair Presidential Election, Obi Will Get 25% In Over 24 States — Group by Jagaban666: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Lagos
Benue
FCT
Plateau
Taraba
Kaduna.. =17 states.

Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Kogi
Nasarawa
Niger
Adamawa
Gombe... =8

Dude, Obi would easily get 30% in Nasarawa, bookmark this post and reply after election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs To Launch E-Auction Platform Next Week / FG Releases N1.6bn For States Ravaged By Flood / Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.