Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad (32380 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Ojiofor: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sannisege:
Only zombidients will believe this crap because they have no brains

Can Tinubu actually hold a cup of tea?
Where is the lies?
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by elantraceey(f): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Them go leave the woman begin attack peter Obi 😁

Some of the idiots are already doing it here. Peter Obi and Obidients are their nightmares.

1 Like

Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Grgt0n: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ekoile aka plaindealer
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by ablejesus26(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sannisege:

Hahaha this kind of news dey pain emilokan urchins for spinal rib no be small grin grin

Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by emonis88: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
PremiumTech:
This is not the main issue.
The main issue is the disaffection among the Presidential Campaign Council members, the Independent Campaign Council members and the members of the TSG.

Worst is the Independent Campaign Council (ICC), those ones treat people like trash.
The leaders of the ICC are full of pride.

They push away people with proven track records and install their own members who are novices.

Tinubu should have let the NCBSG that handled Buhari's campaign for 1st and 2nd tenure handle his stuff.

I see no reason for ICC. Especially one iron lady woman fighting everybody and pushing those they met on ground away.

In the coming days, expect to see mass resignation from the ICC and the PCC.

People are losing their mental health because of the tussle there.

No matter how brilliant one's idea is, if it doesn't come from the stooges of the ICC, they will kill it and it is seriously affecting Tinubu's chances.

Tueh!
Abeg that is d main issue, ur party politics il not come n give us a dud president like the last time.
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by ufuosman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dis one strong
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by themanderon: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Look at that old man in the pix and tell me how some people can wish an old man like that on Nigeria at this critical time Nigeria is suffering in the hands of another old man that refused to leave the scene despite offering his best that was not good enough.
How can some people be so greedy and wicked?
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good".

This is the man they want to foist on a country with more than 200 million people

It shall not be well with urchins

Wahala wahala wahala wahala...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by assholemods: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Wahala wahala wahala wahala...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Shikini: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hahaha
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Why are you people this wicked. What if his fingers dislocate? Don't let us play politics with Bitterness
Kikikiki

Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Henryfortune(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
She said, “Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good".

Did you also forget to comment on this part of the interview or you just want to be useless yourself...

Why I take exception to Obi is that he has never condemned it, that is my problem with him, he has never come out to condemn IPOB. If you want to lead, how do you dialogue with them, they are even killing his own people. He said they have a right to agitate for secession. So, if you believe they can agitate, then you shouldn’t be the president of the country. He should be like Desmond Tutu and negotiate for peace as a national figure.

This is the man they want to foist on a country with more than 200 million people

It shall not be well with urchins
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by vatiqan(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sannisege:
E pain you wella... I don see am!
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by vatiqan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Pakute:
The Whistler, PDP Newsblog, Lol
Tinubu cannot hold a teacup but can hold a pen.. I don't take foolish people serious.
You guys have been having sleepless nights ever since Atiku support organization dissolved its structures Nationwide and merged with Asiwaju, you know Atiku is finished. Thousands of key stakeholders are decamping to APC in the homestate of your Vice Presidential candidate but na one woman who decamp dey give you erection, una go get sense by February.

The only Jagaban!
Thus says a chronic tribalist! Product of Lagos/Ibadan press.
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
PremiumTech:
This is not the main issue.
The main issue is the disaffection among the Presidential Campaign Council members, the Independent Campaign Council members and the members of the TSG.

Worst is the Independent Campaign Council (ICC), those ones treat people like trash.
The leaders of the ICC are full of pride.

They push away people with proven track records and install their own members who are novices.

Tinubu should have let the NCBSG that handled Buhari's campaign for 1st and 2nd tenure handle his stuff.

I see no reason for ICC. Especially one iron lady woman fighting everybody and pushing those they met on ground away.

In the coming days, expect to see mass resignation from the ICC and the PCC.

People are losing their mental health because of the tussle there.

No matter how brilliant one's idea is, if it doesn't come from the stooges of the ICC, they will kill it and it is seriously affecting Tinubu's chances.

Tueh!

Are you fighting for APC or for the betterment of this country? Who knows you may be part of the Tinubu urchins sef grin
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sannisege:

An urchin spotted. Mayday!

grin grin grin
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:
You guys that supporting Tinubu don't have functioning brain
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by OluwaChase(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:
you are referring to your father.

Lol 😂 Your Tears
Re: 'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad by TAYO124: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Yet he managed to hold onto his INEC Certificate, now who is lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Run For Office In 2019 - Femi Fani-kayode / Germany Returns 1,000 Benin Bronzes To Nigeria Amid Frustrstion At Britain / 2023: Bala Mohammed Breaks Alliance With G-5, Endorse Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.