Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,895 members, 7,980,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:37 AM

She Got Hit By Woke Truck While A ferminist, & This Happened! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Hit By Woke Truck While A ferminist, & This Happened! (206 Views)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Got Hit By Woke Truck While A ferminist, & This Happened! by IamPowerful: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2023
I think most of you guys will preferences your nagging girlfriend or aggressive wife got hit by woke truck,

I gat a wife who says she wants to work & make her own money, most marriages began to have cracks when you allow your wife to make this move my wife wants to make, it's not bad to make her own money, but the hidden details behind it will shock you, I will teach you later what it means & how you should address it like a man else, shit will happen. You might be raising another person children before you know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvmsqPOuqQY&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Starting Strong: A Guide To Navigating The Reality Of First Year Of Marriage / THE BIGGEST EXPENSES: My Wife’s Outfit Was ₦20,000, Don’t Know How Much My Weddi / Ironically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.