Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News (292 Views)

Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him / PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School / Tinubu Handlers Should Stop Him From Reciting Quranic Verses - Jaafar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2023
As someone who sees humanity before everything, I'm supposed to care for every of the citizens of my country. Politics is a game of intrigue however the past 1 month has not been easy for the Western Nigeria's political Maradona.

It is hard these days to open nairaland without seeing something going terribly against Tinubu's overall permutations. It has happened before, it happened to Awolowo, remember Awolowo after defeating the NCNC in the west entered the general election with much confidence.

I worry for Tinubu's mental health if he is exposed to read all the events of the past weeks, today alone, I have read about "Tinubu not being able to hold a tea cup", "Northerners holding oversized diapers", "Obi's Massive Crowds in Kano", APC lawmakers decamp in Adamawa. It seems that not only has the North played Tinubu but the North is also for the First time playing a sophisticated politics by dividing their votes among the 4 candidates.

Tinubu is really growing in negative popularity, also there's an excellent inroads into the core North by Peter Obi, a nightmare for anyone banking on Northern block votes and the East, well I don't even think anyone is campaigning here, the people seem to have decided.

Everything is not going as planned but as it is going, the East that Tinubu never cared for, is even less confrontational towards him despite his once asking if Evans was a herdsmen, I have not seen anyone in the East hold diaper to mock Tinubu, I have not seen anyone in the East from such a respected individual saying that Tinubu can't hold a tea cup, even when Tinubu came to Enugu promising to deep bread in water, well, I assume that's one of his waves of gaffes but we moved on quickly.

But the rate at which Tinubu sinking from his supposed stronghold barely 1 month to election is something his mental health should be guarded by limiting his exposure to some informations. He still have some chances but if he's not well managed, chances are also high that events could be more impactful for him.

1 Like

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Moh247: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Ibo mentality

Tinubu no send anybody... Campaign like men with balls and stop acting like sissies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by AlexBells(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
Ibo mentality

Tinubu no send anybody... Campaign like men with balls and stop acting like sissies
Keep de-marketing your candidate, "Tinubu no send anybody" but needs somebody's vote, I wonder what Ur-chins brains are made of, Calling you an idiot would be a praise so I won't do you the honour of calling you an idiot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Moh247: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2023
AlexBells:

Keep de-marketing your candidate, "Tinubu no send anybody" but needs somebody's vote, I wonder what Ur-chins brains are made of, Calling you an idiot would be a praise so I won't do you the honour of calling you an idiot.

You are badly going through acrimony, you are so bitter and fustrated as Tinubu keep gaining ground and you are uselessly helpless, your lamentations start and ends on Nairaland without even getting to FP

Look at yourself in the mirror and see how envy hate defines your core soul

Tinubu is contesting

Insult everyone you can that shows your home training

Wail all you can you have just one vote

1 Like

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

You are badly going through acrimony, you are so bitter and fustrated as Tinubu keep gaining ground and you are uselessly helpless

Look at yourself in the mirror and see how envy hate defines your core soul

Tinubu is contesting

Insult everyone you can that shows your home training

Wail all you can you have just one vote
Lol, the highest level of self deceit, keep it up it is good for your mental health, I hope Tinubu sees it the way you do, that's the very objective of my post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Moh247: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
AlexBells:

Lol, the highest level of self deceit, keep it up it is good for your mental health, I hope Tinubu sees it the way you do, that's the very objective of my post

Read your own thread like a foreigner who doesn't know obi or Tinubu, justify your hate on a fellow human who barely contested under his own party

Ask your self why you had to create a full thread not for your candidate but Jagaban out of 14 candidates

1 Like

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Emmanuella00(f): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Well,it is up to him.🤷‍♀️
Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Godwin4444: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
Ibo mentality

just leave them.

1 Like

Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Godwin4444: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2023
AlexBells:

how u people believe Peter obi will win still baffles me
Let’s wait till after election
Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by AlexBells(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:

Read your own thread like a foreigner who doesn't know obi or Tinubu, justify your hate on a fellow human who barely contested under his own party

Ask your self why you had to create a full thread not for your candidate but Jagaban out of 14 candidates
Why would I read the post like a foreigner, I'm I a foreigner, this is not about Obi but the negative trends likely to impact Tinubu's permutations, which could have far reaching impacts beyond politics, was I the one taking shots with diaper, was I the one who says Tinubu can't hold a tea cup, were they all not on front page and coming from the North, if you are a politician who have invested a 1 tent of what Tinubu has invested in politics won't such continues news coming from areas and people you were banking on impact you, so what did I do wrong by suggesting that he stay off the news.
Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Moh247:
Ibo mentality

😂 Omo nah Ibo mentality now. Before nah Obi go drop out before December. He no go fit campaign for North.

Now nah Ibo mentality.

Your principal should be at home be taken care of. He should stop disgracing himself and his family.

Yeah! Una say Obi should stop disgracing himself with birthday crowd. Abeg who is disgracing himself with misyanings and licking of microphone undecided
Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by AlexBells(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Godwin4444:
how u people believe Peter obi will win still baffles me
Let’s wait till after election
A vote is a statement of conscience for every single vote Obi gets, it means a certain Nigerian is trusting him with his or her destiny for 4 years, so he wins by every vote he gets, as for winning the general election, I never believes it is won by believe so you should also not bank on your believe that your candidate would win, we are all waiting for election day
Re: At This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News by FreedomArmy: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2023
May tinubu not happen to Nigeria. We are tired of bigmanism politics and politics of the elites who have zero empathy for the youths.

His wife is a senator
His son is in charge of Lagos billboards and advertising
His daughter is in charge of all Lagos markets
His getting millions from the Lagos pension.
His is racking in billions through alphabeta.

This is a man who boast he is richer than osun yet all the money he makes comes from the Lagos state Treasury through crooked means. Tell me if this man will not convert Nigeria property to his personal use if he eventually wins

(1) (Reply)

Video: Associated Of Islamic Preachers In Kano Endorses Peter Obi / Tinubu Promises To Double 4-Year University Education To 8 Years / Wike Reveals Hidden Secrets Behind Naira Redesign (watch Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.