Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,146 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Always Apostle Suleiman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Always Apostle Suleiman? (366 Views)

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / 2019: 3 PDP Governors To Defect To APC - Suleiman Ahmed Wambai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by Deprofessional(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2023
Every reasonable person, or should I say Christian, should ask himself or herself this question, why always Apostle Suleiman?

Many ladies have in the time past confessed their amorous relationship with Suleiman. Now it is Halima A.

My people have a saying that a woman that went to seven markets and fought seven times, is it the markets that are the problem or the woman?

While some people have come out to defend the Apostle, others have maintained that Suleiman is satanic.

There are other pastors, Bishops, Apostles who are by far richer and 'stronger' in faith than Suleiman, why haven't the same devil been after them with women.

I have never heard of any scandal involving women with the Adeboyes, Moukas, Ibiyiomes, Oyedekpos, Uma Ukpais etc. These men are richer than Suleiman.

I am constrained to believe that there is iota of truth in what all these women have come out to say about the Apostle. And I ask again, why always suleiman?
Re: Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by derecho(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2023
As much as the he has a bad reputation, not everything said about him should be swallowed hook line and sinker.
If i can believe a wayward girl like Halima Abubakar why shouldn't i believe a liar like Suleiman?
The useless girl should go and treat herself
Re: Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by Jones4190(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2023
Apostle Sulaiman together with other Daddy G O have accepted all the kingdoms offer to Jesus by the devil that he rejected.

There teaching question that of Jesus Christ.
To them the kingdom of God is no longer important, they have sold the kingdom of God to purchase heaven on earth, they preach less about the kingdom of God, they teaching is the opposite of Jesus teaching.

Jesus preach love, they call up the holy ghost fire to kill human been.

Jesus share and distribute the little he has to the poor, they collect from the poor and buy private jet, SUV cars to themselves and their girlfriends, and build school that will never be attained by the poor who contributed money.

they turn the precious name of Jesus to cutting cake at party.

they turn themselves to men of God instead of servant of god, thee finish work of Jesus on the cross.

There end is near says the lord

1 Like

Re: Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by Jones4190(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2023
derecho:
As much as the he has a bad reputation, not everything said about him should be swallowed hook line and sinker.
If i can believe a wayward girl like Halima Abubakar why shouldn't i believe a liar like Suleiman?
The useless girl should go and treat herself
The bible says such should not even be head among you, before you will advise the lady to go and treat himself the so-called apostle should resign.
the church of Christ should not be use to nogotiate sex
Re: Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2023
When you leave your friends behind in life. Most of them will think you own them something. When you don't see it that way. Be ready for war
Re: Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by Tinubuadvocate: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
Learn how to face your own business.
Re: Why Always Apostle Suleiman? by Deprofessional(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Deprofessional:
Every reasonable person, or should I say Christian, should ask himself or herself this question, why always Apostle Suleiman?

Many ladies have in the time past confessed their amorous relationship with Suleiman. Now it is Halima A.

My people have a saying that a woman that went to seven markets and fought seven times, is it the markets that are the problem or the woman?

While some people have come out to defend the Apostle, others have maintained that Suleiman is satanic.

There are other pastors, Bishops, Apostles who are by far richer and 'stronger' in faith than Suleiman, why haven't the same devil been after them with women.

I have never heard of any scandal involving women with the Adeboyes, Moukas, Ibiyiomes, Oyedekpos, Uma Ukpais etc. These men are richer than Suleiman.

I am constrained to believe that there is iota of truth in what all these women have come out to say about the Apostle. And I ask again, why always suleiman?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Ignored Sit At Home, Gather Huge Crowd In Abia / 'Tinubu Will Sleep & Rest More After He Becomes President' - Tinubu's Surpporter / Nigeria Air To Fly Soon — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.