Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,654 members, 7,889,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Don’t Pity Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Pity Tinubu (641 Views)

I Pity Tinubu If He Approves Unsustainable Minimum Wage - Soludo / Don’t Pity Me , I Asked For The Job - Bola Tinubu / Don’t Pity El-rufai, Vote Him Out – Shi’ite Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Pity Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
If not for the desperate Tinubu, Gej would have been President till 2019 after which a competent Northerner would have taken over .

But Tinubu sensed that set up won’t favor him, he opted to make sure GEJ lost. His calculations were based on the fact that after Buhari, he (Tinubu )will be a natural choice to take over, it has become glaring now that you can not take the Gentleman Agreement of a an Ethnic Jingoist (Buhari & Northern Politicians) to the Bank.

Tinubu is already facing betrayal and for good reasons. My only prayer is for God to restore his health to be able to withstand the series of open and secret betrayals that he will face.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Isobug: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Very greedy set of people.....upon all the the money they have (stolen)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by SmartPolician: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wait until the election is over.

Don't sound like he has lost.

Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Oladelepsy001(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
If not for the desperate Tinubu, Gej would have been President till 2019 after which a competent Northerner would have taken over .

But Tinubu sensed that set up won’t favor him, he opted to make sure GEJ lost. His calculations were based on the fact that after Buhari, he (Tinubu )will be a natural choice to take over, it has become glaring now that you can not take the Gentleman Agreement of a an Ethnic Jingoist (Buhari & Northern Politicians) to the Bank.

Tinubu is already facing betrayal and for good reasons. My only prayer is for God to restore his health to be able to withstand the series of open and secret betrayals that he will face.
How free and comfortable is it for you to be supporting your perceived enemy who could do everything humanly possible for you to be brought down after you've rendered your assistant for him to get to the position he/ she is?
In case you were not aware, during the 2010/ 2011 electioneering period up till the day of the general election Tinubu worked for Jonathan to deliver the South west for him, the agreement was reached because the presidential candidate (Nuhu Ribadu) that the then ACN was fielding was a paper weight politician. For you to recall the year very well, it was that period that Buhari came begging and weeping for the Alliance of CPC and ACN, but Tinubu didn't allow the merger with Buhari, but instead opted to support Jonathan. Anyone who was an ACN polling agent in south west then would recall that many voters were enlightened to vote the Umbrella party for president and Broom party for other elective positions... Where the problem of Jonathan and Tinubu later arose was when Jonathan was eventually sworn in as the president,then the code of conduct bureau was instigated to start a case Tinubu and that birthed serious hatred between the duo.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
How free and comfortable is it for you to be supporting your perceived enemy who could do everything humanly possible for you to be brought down after you've rendered your assistant for him to get to the position he/ she is?
In case you were not aware, during the 2010/ 2011 electioneering period up till the day of the general election Tinubu worked for Jonathan to deliver the South west for him, the agreement was reached because the presidential candidate (Nuhu Ribadu) that the then ACN was fielding was a paper weight politician. For you to recall the year very well, it was that period that Buhari came begging and weeping for the Alliance of CPC and ACN, but Tinubu didn't allow the merger with Buhari, but instead opted to support Jonathan. Anyone who was an ACN polling agent in south west then would recall that many voters were enlightened to vote the Umbrella party for president and Broom party for other elective positions... Where the problem of Jonathan and Tinubu later arose was when Jonathan was eventually sworn in as the president,then the code of conduct bureau was instigated to start a case Tinubu and that birthed serious hatred between the duo.
Lies, Tinubu didn’t do anything in support of Gej, Tinubu collected the monies, Yes,’. but his ACN was not solid enough to pull any strings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oladelepsy001:

So why did the case stop. Finish this fabricated gist ooh
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by tesppidd: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

grin

So you are pitying Tinubu, a billionaire and a man likely to be the next President of Nigeria?

That's the man you are pitying?

Lol. Continue!
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Oladelepsy001(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

So why did the case stop. Finish this fabricated gist ooh
since you care to know, I'll tell you for free that Tinubu used his long legs and connection within the Judiciary through is lawyer (Olanipekun SAN) to get the victory over the federal government. The then tribunal chairman Justice Danladi Umar said the charges constituted abuse of court process judging by the manner of prosecution and afterwards, the three-man panel quashed even the amended charges for not disclosing any prima facie case against Tinubu.. Now you can see how his discharge caught the federal government unaware? For you to know how serious the federal government (Jonathan) was against Tinubu, they filed an appeal of his(tinubu's) victory but eventually it was the then attorney general of the federation (Bello Adoke) that prevailed on the Nigerian government to step down appeal process against Tinubu.. So, that was how he escaped.
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
since you care to know, I'll tell you for free that Tinubu used his long legs and connection within the Judiciary through is lawyer (Olanipekun SAN) to get the victory over the federal government. The then tribunal chairman Justice Danladi Umar said the charges constituted abuse of court process judging by the manner of prosecution and afterwards, the three-man panel quashed even the amended charges for not disclosing any prima facie case against Tinubu.. Now you can see how his discharge caught the federal government unaware? For you to know how serious the federal government (Jonathan) was against Tinubu, they filed an appeal of his(tinubu's) victory but eventually it was the then attorney general of the federation (Bello Adoke) that prevailed on the Nigerian government to step down appeal process against Tinubu.. So, that was how he escaped.

Yet no one heard about this all through the trial except only you?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Paulheyman: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Urchins Vs Mikano boys Vs Obidients

Propaganda Vs Truth
Darkness Vs Light

Where are nairaland ijaws when you need them most! The destroyer of ijaw presidency wants ijaws to vote him. You substituted a good man with a disaster, now you want the brothers of that good man to applaud you with their votes. You brought evil to Nigeria by removing an ijaw son, mocked his wife and threatened a civil war. Now you want ijaw votes. Feb. 25 no far again ooo. Nairaland ijaws where una dey! Shot have been fired, the destroyer of ijaw dreams want ijaw votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by BSdetective: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
A poor man thinks his pity is important
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Oladelepsy001(m): 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thanksful:

Yet no one heard about this all through the trial except only you?
Google still remains your friend in case you miss out on issue like this when it was hot... You can furnish yourself with required information through that medium in case u didn't have opportunity to follow it up then... Now I see the reason Buhari insisted that history must return back into the curriculum.
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

This is exactly my grouse with that man.
In his previous interviews, he alluded to the fact that Buhari was/is an ethnic bigot, who can set the whole country on fire with his sectional policies.

Essentially, Tinubu was well aware of how dangerous Buharis brand of politics will be for a multi ethnic state like Nigeria, but he still went ahead and supported the man against Jonathan, because he was desperate to be made the president.

Buhari has finally destroyed the country beyond repair. Tinubu NEVER criticized him for a day because he was fixated on taking over from Buhari. The country is in turmoil. Many have now died because of the killings and harsh economic realities in the country.

I hope he fails fatally and if he goes from the shock, so be it. Millions have gone because of his decisions and actions. A desperate man who is willing to put a country of millions of people through this pain, just to be called a president, is patently Evil!
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
Google still remains your friend in case you miss out on issue like this when it was hot... You can furnish yourself with required information through that medium in case u didn't have opportunity to follow it up then... Now I see the reason Buhari insisted that history must return back into the curriculum.

Too funny! If history is returned to curriculum. This kind of event will really find it's way into the subject of discussion?

Like seriously!

This isn't really a sarcasm
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
You need to take your maleria drugs seriously op
SadiqBabaSani:

Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by stuffs2002: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Rest.... No give yourself high BP on top wetin pass your power
Re: I Don’t Pity Tinubu by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Paulheyman:
Urchins Vs Mikano boys Vs Obidients

Propaganda Vs Truth
Darkness Vs Light

Where are nairaland ijaws when you need them most! The destroyer of ijaw presidency wants ijaws to vote him. You substituted a good man with a disaster, now you want the brothers of that good man to applaud you with their votes. You brought evil to Nigeria by removing an ijaw son, mocked his wife and threatened a civil war. Now you want ijaw votes. Feb. 25 no far again ooo. Nairaland ijaws where una dey! Shot have been fired, the destroyer of ijaw dreams want ijaw votes
what are you sayin.

none of the three candidates is good,,,but tinubu is the best among them........tinubu has shown reason why we Ijaws should vote him.

(1) (Reply)

Dispense New Notes Or I'll Revoke Your Land - Governor Zulum Slams Banks / BIAFRA OR DEATH !!!!! / CBN, Emefile, Banks Not Bound By Supreme Court Order In Governors Vs FG Suit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.