Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,138 members, 7,880,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa (15503 Views)

Nigeria Should Stop Wasting Time On Simon Ekpa, Finland Is Not Kenya / Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / Panel’s Report On Simon Achuba Shunned By Kogi Lawmakers Before Impeaching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by ablejesus26(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
able20:

Tinubu's case is even worse than stupid Ekpa's.
Simon is the enemy of the Igbos, while Tinubu is the enemy of the Nation

You teach that olodo well.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by shuttox: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Godwin4444:
is tinubu no longer d one causing chaos in the east?

Y ignore tinubu n blame Nnamdi Kanu discipline?
How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Corrinthians(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Thunder fire Ohanaeze and their Mama. Are they tired of keeping mum and blaming Buhari and Tinubu while supporting terrorists wreaking havoc on their land?

I remember when they were hailing these people as "men at work, Angel UGM" from every balcony and rooftop, boasting of ofe nsala Mondays. We warned but got insults in return. Today look at igboland.

Fucktarrds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by od501: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Igbos are stubborn people, they are still sending money to his account
I have never seen such clueless people.

If you ever think that man is IPOB, then you must have the lowest IQ I have ever seen!!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
If the Nigerian government capture him, they will still be the same people calling for his release and pardon claiming he did nothing wrong. And one government official from the east will stand surety for him for bail recognition.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by christistruth01: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
chiokeman:
I believe the govt has something to do with this guy

The disaster they manufactured with their own hands must also be blamed on Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by christistruth01: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If the Nigerian government capture him, they will still be the same people calling for his release and pardon. And one government official from the east will stand surety for him for bail recognition.

It is better for Interpol to arrest and jail Simon Ekpa outside Nigeria for Terrorism

Simon Ekpa and IPOB are products of SE Politics

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Zionman24: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ohaneze ndi ohi na ndi ara. The Fulani criminal Terrorist been killing and abducting people all over southeast and no bounty was placed on them by this stupid group. Nonsense.
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by zoedew: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
As if they don’t know where he is. Mute Elders soon becomes Mule Elders!
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Robinmido(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
Who blamed tinubu before? Atụrụ
Godwin4444:
So they have stopped blaming tinubu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Yus2020: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Supreme governor hand work
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
What started like a joke and embraced by so many people in the region with the believe that it was an anti-Fulani ideology , nativism and Igbo nationalism is now becoming like a canker worm gradually devouring their own, exactly the way the northerners accepted the Book haram ideology until they discovered it was doing more harm than good to them.. I pray and hope this guy is being caught as they wanted, I would have suggested that the money should be paid to a professional hitman to bring him down in the country he is instead of wasting precious time here chasing after shadow.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Dhury: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Because he's abakaliki man?
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by g4gerald: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
ChiefOdogwu:
Long overdue.

They needed not announce it. Just go to the dark web and place the bounty and he will be captured in no mean time
Kindly educate us on wat you mean by dark web
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Holyfic: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
E too small, 1mdolls and above,dem go catch am plus him spirit come

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by jahsharon: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is this how Igbos are going into the 2023 Presidential election?
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
ecolime:
That's N37M

Heading to Finland rightaway.
Make sure u get him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by mauchiz: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
ecolime:
That's N37M

Shoot him first once you see him,
He has to pay for all the souls he killed.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by harmonyglobal: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Following the footsteps of his boss, living abroad and and shelling his own people with dynamites, I won't be surprised if he sends his boy to eliminate ohanezae
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by mauchiz: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Zionman24:
Ohaneze ndi ohi na ndi ara. The Fulani criminal Terrorist been killing and abducting people all over southeast and no bounty was placed on them by this stupid group. Nonsense.
Shutup,
Which fulani?
Is ipob/esn
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Nchenches: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
If Ohaneze does not go tougher than these rhetoric, Simon Ekpa with the enemies of the Igbo in Nigeria's government will end up killing every Igbo in the SE before long.
Ohanaeze needs to apply diplomatic avenues to bring Simon Ekpa to Nigeria to face the consequences of the bloodshed and sundry damages he has brought to Igbo land.

It needs to go to the World Stage to let the Super Powers be aware of the deep conspiracy between the Nigerian government and the Autopilots to destroy Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
I said.

You'll be Pained about the bounty.
Ipob Terrorist Leader, Nairaland chapter
gidgiddy:
There is only one Ohanaeze led by the recently deceased Professor George Obiozor

Anyone claiming to be Ohanaeze world wide, like Okechukwu Isiguzoro, is a fraud

But I wonder why some people are angry at Simon Ekpa for declaring sit at home? Anyone can declare sit at home

If I like I can declare sit at hone and order everyone in China not to go out

Anyone can declare sit at home in any country, for any country

Some people just like to make Simon Ekpa more important than he is

If Simon Ekpa declares sit at home, what is stopping you from declaring "leave the home"?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by SenatePresdo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
gidgiddy:
There is only one Ohanaeze led by the recently deceased Professor George Obiozor

Anyone claiming to be Ohanaeze world wide, like Okechukwu Isiguzoro, is a fraud

But I wonder why some people are angry at Simon Ekpa for declaring sit at home? Anyone can declare sit at home

If I like I can declare sit at hone and order everyone in China not to go out

Anyone can declare sit at home in any country, for any country

Some people just like to make Simon Ekpa more important than he is

If Simon Ekpa declares sit at home, what is stopping you from declaring "leave the home"?

Why are you not in the East?

You sound like some of these igbo people that stays outside of igbo land for years.

The last sit at home Ekpa gave, some of the people that went out got killed.

More Igbos have died since Esn was created to to curb Fulani menace.

Ekpa isn't considerate, if that's how MNK started, IPOB wouldn't garner the support it has today.

I don't know why black men like abusing power and privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Passionate1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
50 thousand dolls only!
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by ChiefOdogwu: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
g4gerald:

Kindly educate us on wat you mean by dark web

''The dark web is a part of the internet that is not accessible through standard web browsers and is often used for illegal activities. It can only be accessed using special software, such as Tor, and is commonly associated with the buying and selling of illegal goods and services, as well as the sharing of illegal content. It is important to note that not all activity on the dark web is illegal, and it also serves as a tool for privacy and free speech for individuals living under authoritarian regimes''.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by atinga1: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
madridguy:
Simon Ekpa is our new leader and we will continue to follow his order kiss
Ode
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by ZombieTERROR: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Godwin4444:
So they have stopped blaming tinubu?
who is Tinubu ?.. Bulabu bulabu

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dem go soon catch this monkey, the way they caught the other monkey in Kenya
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by deji17: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Na now day break? You guys left these lunatics to ravage your land with the hope that it will make Buhari unpopular in your region. Now the adverse effect of the hatred drug you were taking is fully manifesting. Just deal with it. I only have sympathy for the innocents among you. The rest of the hardened criminals can finish each other off. IDC

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by bluebay(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Raise the bounty to $100,000 and consider it done .
Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by MeineMutter: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
ecolime:
That's N37M

Wait make I pack my juju and join you. That’s 37/2 (N18.5m) for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Places $50,000 Bounty On Simon Ekpa by Ovamboland(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/23/ohanaeze-places-50-000-bounty-on-simon-ekpa/

These are the elders hoping to profit politically from Biafra secessionist terror until the thing dey carry them go where them no know grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video) / Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.