Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,135 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus (28746 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by nedekid: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Laple0541:
If the students comply then I will suggest their is no more needs of having student union government or NANS.

I am not against proper dressing in our higher institutions of learning but I think their should be some level of freedom for the students, they are adults How can they barn even just putting on a baggy when those making the barn equally wore it during their time as student?

All these pretentious attitudes of our leaders is sickening.
Student must dress decently. If it means they have to inspect them at the main gate. Their hair must be properly cut. Universities are places of learning first and foremost. Infact student should not be allowed to bring cars on campus. The most allowed should be bicycles.
The decay in public universities is just too much.
When we went to university 33 years ago it was not this bad. Infact most parents now fear sending their wards to public universities, if the could afford it they will go private.

4 Likes

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by canalily(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
I wish this would be maintained all across Nigerian universities even secondary schools...it would go a longer way to promote sanity among Nigerian students... corrupt society starts from campus..this decadence is getting out of control.. this spirit of it doesn't matter is gradually eating up this society more than ecto and endo parasites.....

1 Like

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by byteem: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
dre11:
•To sanction defaulters, they include wearing transparent dresses, mini and skimpy skirts/dresses, and…

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lasu-lists-15-unwanted-dressing-styles-on-campus/

VERY WELCOME .. PLEASE CAN IT GO FEDERAL
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Bluntemperor: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nsonaso:
Good

Good but sanctions should apply like the Ibadan Politecnic,where every indicency is fully backed by Carrot and Stick!

1 Like

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nice move. Hope it works though
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Yungbliss(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by cliqtips: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Is it the same LASU that harbours 48.65% of Lagos Runs Girls and Yahoo boys? grin

Well, this is a welcome development, anything to bring back good morals to higher institution and the society is welcome by me.

Why that picture though ?
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Sweetvie: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good 🤗
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by IVORY2009(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Secondary sch
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by imagrg(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ewo!

This would make Campus life very uninteresting.
Their semi-nudity stabilizes one's emotion which is good for the heart they say. grin
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Hagks(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
So tattoos and baggy jeans are the cause of our failing educational system…Wahala
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by JasonScoolari: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Schifo:
I guess Nigerian Universities have turned to kindergarten schools . Most students at the University are grown men ( gents)and women( ladies). I suggest more energy should be channeled in improving the quality of education offered and seeking ( external)funds to improve facilities at schools to maximize students performance.

So we should throw moral uprightness away right?

2 Likes

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by cliqtips: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It won't take long before we start seeing female students wearing something like this....

@the picture

If they ask her why she put on that
One of her response would be she wore what she was comfortable in.

grin
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Omenlon: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kudos to lasu. This is what the religion bodies are shy of.
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by guychidile: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
A step in the right direction
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by cliqtips: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Regex:
Misplaced priority.
No, it's not.

If we want a sane society, this is the way to go.

Let's curb indecent dressings.

The Female gender are moving too fast with things and they do extra to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Ifytryce(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Some sanity at last
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by faebenezer5star: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Is it the same LASU that harbours 48.65% of Lagos Runs Girls and Yahoo boys? grin

Well, this is a welcome development, anything to bring back good morals to higher institution and the society is welcome by me.
why is the shadow of the mic like that and who took this picture comrade
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by AMI3(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
There must be sanity in the higher institution.
What young girls and boys are wearing now is so pathetic.
I support you guys on this
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nonsense
When will they ban corruption

Lecturers taking bribe
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by imagrg(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
No sir!.
They should go further to check if dem even pants because forty percent of them nor dey wear anything under sef. grin
JasonScoolari:
So we should throw moral uprightness away right?
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by respect80(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Laple0541:
If the students comply then I will suggest their is no more needs of having student union government or NANS.

I am not against proper dressing in our higher institutions of learning but I think their should be some level of freedom for the students, they are adults How can they barn even just putting on a baggy, facecaps and rolling of sleeves when those making the barn equally did thesame during their time as student?

All these pretentious attitudes of our leaders is sickening.
This is a welcome development. Shove this your whataboutery opinion where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Achor1111(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
JasonScoolari:

😳
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by CaptainFM1: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
It is well....They will not ban lecturers selling handouts!
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by livitexguy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
A very good welcome development, it should not be only Lagos State University,it should applicable to all the Nigeria University both private and Government owns as well.

1 Like

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Regex: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
cliqtips:

No, it's not.

If we want a sane society, this is the way to go.

Let's curb indecent dressings.

The Female gender are moving too fast with things and they do extra to get what they want.

Nah, that's not the way.
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by TheGift: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good. Since adults want to behave like Children, adults will be treated as children.

The most annoying one is sagging jeans. It just rell's me this person is not ready to do anything serious with His time and life. He can't even conveniently fight or run for His life in a dangerous situation

1 Like

Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Teeroyzimma: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hagks:
So tattoos and baggy jeans are the cause of our failing educational system…Wahala
who go employ you with tattoo? they're just trying to put you in the right path
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by GEEBITE: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
I went to UI recently and I saw university students wearing beach slides to classroom!!! The girls too were not left out of the slippers game. Can you imagine hundreds of dirty feet and how unsightly that look. My sister who was a former Queenite cannot believe her eyes that students can wear slippers around faculty social sciences which was famed for the top-notch fashion game in her time.
nedekid:

Student must dress decently. If it means they have to inspect them at the main gate. Their hair must be properly cut. Universities are places of learning first and foremost. Infact student should not be allowed to bring cars on campus. The most allowed should be bicycles.
When we went to university 33 years ago it was not this bad. Infact most parents now fear sending their wards to public universities, if the could afford it they will go private.
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by Prettygirl200(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
just shut up
He won't shut up, u are not the owner of his mouth. He's 100 percent correct in what he said.
Re: LASU Lists 15 Unwanted Dressing Styles Among Students On Campus by texazzpete(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
nedekid:

You speak about morality yet you make a post filled with lies. The decay in our public universities comes from poor funding, terrible infrastructure, poor lecturers and terrible lecture theaters

While there’s some positives to be found from curbing some excesses, it’s beyond daft to insist students cannot wear unbuttoned jackets or that rolling of sleeves is a bad thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China / Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.