Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] (1514 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by LINSAR: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2023
1. Find a man who is not rich.

2. Have him fall in love with you.

3. Love him unconditionally.

4. Help him become rich.

5. When he asks you to marry him, say yes!

Viola! You've gotten a rich man to marry you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by marlow1962(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
I want to relax and be taken care of crew right now

6 Likes

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by 1Sharon(f): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
Would you even approach a fat unattractive dark-skinned woman?

You can also assist her to lose weight, but no you'll jump and pass. You'll go for the woman that catches your attention.

This is hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by LINSAR: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
1Sharon:
Would you even approach a fat unattractive dark-skinned woman?

You can also assist her to lose weight, but no you'll jump and pass. You'll go for the woman that catches your attention.

This is hypocrisy.

Going by your analogy, every fat unattractive dark-skinned woman should be single....
So who are those marrying them?

Now, how many women are willing to assist me to make money? Only 0.01367% of women.
So why should I assist women to lose weight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:

Going by your analogy, every fat unattractive dark-skinned woman should be single....
So who are those marrying them?

Now, how many women are willing to assist me to make money? Only 0.01367% of women.
So why should I assist women to lose weight?

How many men go for them vs the ones that ones that are eye catching and light skinned?

You have your own standards for women but want women to question their own standards.

Make a man rich indeed.
Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by LINSAR: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
1Sharon:

How many men go for them vs the ones that ones that are eye catching and light skinned?

You have your own standards for women but want women to question their own standards.

Make a man rich indeed.

Any woman that only goes after me because they're rich is called a Gold digger.
I didn't make the rules.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by 1Sharon(f): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
LINSAR:

Any woman that only goes after me because they're rich is called a Gold digger.
I didn't make the rules.

And any man that goes after a woman because she looks good is shallow.

That overweight very dark skinned woman that you overlook may be a good woman and the best woman for you.

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by Nonexisting1: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
As simple as ABC but the brainless vagina gender people will never heed to this wonderful advice. What is so hard in doing those things mentioned?

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by eniolorunfe: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na so! 😂

Help him become rich … love him unconditionally… yen yen yen…

By the time you’re done, he will realize you’re not his spec 😂

Lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Here's How To Get A Rich Man To Marry You [PHOTOS] by LINSAR: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2023
eniolorunfe:
Na so! 😂

Help him become rich … love him unconditionally… yen yen yen…

By the time you’re done, he will realize you’re not his spec 😂

Lobatan!!!

You talk as if the worst case scenario is always the norm.
So, it is imperative for every man to dump every girl that does the above for him?

(1) (Reply)

Please Get Me Peter Obi's Phone Number / Enugu Residents Read This / 100k For Free, So Join Now [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.