Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,327 members, 7,943,815 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? (296 Views)

Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South / Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by cocolacec(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
When will the developers of other nations develop their nation to be the envy of others?
Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Digitron: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
cocolacec:
When will the developers of other nations develop their nation to be the envy of others?

Enugu is more developed than most cities in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Nightwolf1: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
cocolacec:

A Yorubastard like you doesnt know the meaning of development.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Stella77(f): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Is that troubling you?

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by babasolution: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Enugu is very developed from the videos I've seen of the place

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
cocolacec:
A brain dead yellow Bar cannot differentiate between a political capital from an economic capital.

Aba is the economic capital of the SE.

Your attempt to deflect attention from the microphone licking urinating machine will not work.

The neck pressing continues..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by seunmsg(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
They are more concerned about the development of Lagos state than Enugu. I won’t blame them though. I mean, who will want to waste time and resources developing a place where they can’t even go out on Monday without being beheaded?

6 Likes

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
babasolution:
Enugu is very developed from the videos I've seen of the place
Enugu is not the economic capital of SE but ABA.
Don't mind the shameless urchin from oshogbo who has never ventured out of Lagos since his great grand parents abandoned their ancestral homes for Lagos.
Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
seunmsg:
They are more concerned about the development of Lagos state than Enugu. I won’t blame them though. I mean, who will want to waste time and resources developing a place where they can’t even go out on Monday without being beheaded?
Seunmsg is finally broken 😝

You now sound like a gadfly to be noticed.

It's not easy promoting a microphone licking urinating machine with Alzheimer's and Parkinson made worse by drug related past and present 😜😜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Emmanuella00(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
My fellow Nigerians,calm down!
Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Bragalane: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
They have Tinubu to blame for not developing it. That is enough for the average foolish ipob Igbo member.
Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Spandau: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
seunmsg:

Yinmu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by SLAP44: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
We say NO to desperate looters who has destroyed our country.

The youths of Nigeria will vote fornpeter Obi

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Landlord97: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
BOY YOU DON'T ANYTHING, THE ONLY CITIES THAT COULD COMPETE WITH ENUGU, IN DEVELOPMENT IN THE WHOLE NIGERIA IS PORT HARCOURT AND LAGOS, EVERY OTHER CITIES CAN'T COMPETE WITH ENUGU IN ANY RAMIFICATIONS, BOY AM A TRAVELLER I HAVE BEEN TO A LOT OF STATE'S FROM OYO IBADAN, ONDO, AKWA IBOM, ABIA, OWERRI, ABAKALIKI, AWKA, BENUE, KOGI, BAUCHI, ADAMAWA, GOMBE, NIGER, OGUN NONE I REPEAT NONE COMPETES WITH ENUGU ONLY LAGOS AND PH COULD, so go and sleep, travel and see, stop staying in your room to conclude, some parts in Enugu a plot of land is upto 150million , you heard me clear stop living in delusions

1 Like

Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Ennoloa: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2023
When would Yorubas develop Osun
Re: When Will The Eboes Develop Enugu The Economic Capital Of South East? by Fortruth: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
cocolacec:

Who are EBOES….I know there are NIGGERS in an area….hence the name Ni………

(1) (Reply)

Video: New Nice Drone Image Of Some Part Of Akure In Ondo State / How Obi Was Attacked After Katsina Rally – Campaign Team / 2023 Polls: NSCDC Trains Senior Officers On Election Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.