Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,108 members, 7,910,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa (17589 Views)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by adecz: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2023
All of you were part of pdp looting machine. No more thieves like you people. All of una. Feeding on commonwealth to enrich your families. Thieves. Useless posts. Let's give someone neutral a chance. Both pdp and apc are useless, lack of focus and thieves left and right including the one calling himself doctor utopia a bi na otapiapia, rubbish thing.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by cornelman: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2023
This is ... I see many more Northerners decamping from APC. Tinubu has been cajoled by the Northern Elites.

Sorry, old man
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Aliyuetsu01(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Tinubu has lost his memory, even Hajiya Najaatu confirmed that in an interview 😀😀😀😀
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by JeffYakz23: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
A wearing bell 🔔 ringing to the hearing of every Nigerian. Vote person that can sign 10 document in 1 minute. Not person that will sign 1 document in 10 minute..
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Johnrake69: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by FireUpNow(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Feb 25 is near
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Doyou2019: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
So, the rumours are true.
I find it hard to believe though that Chief Bisi Akande is a party to this treason?

E hard o.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Amuzfat(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria is not for sale, we need a healthy president this time. With AtikuOkowa, Nigeria is on safe hands.

1 Like

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by BulusAgwara: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Bulabaluu, the comedian of the year, indeed APC has no candidate at all, he's a sleeping agent. Nigeria is for stronger and healthier candidate who is mentally fit and determine to recover this country. Atiku the unifier is the best option.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Galitanko88: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar the main man with the Recovery Mandet
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by dodomayana73: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2023
What the wicked people have been trying so hard to mask has finally been exposed. No matter how long it takes, the truth will surely come out. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the unifier is the right man to steer Nigeria to greatness.
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Emir01: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2023
BAT is the man. Brilliant Jagaban
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:
I thought dementia had to do with memory and not shaky hands. Make this bi..tch find something else talk.

You no Sabi read ni?

1 Like

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by hohafrank(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:
I thought dementia had to do with memory and not shaky hands. Make this bi..tch find something else talk.
Always ready very well to comprehend the subject matter before you comment.
She said Tinubu is suffering from dementia which is memory lose and Alzheimer which is got to do with shaking of hands.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by SANTALIABDUL: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria Sai Atiku In Sha Allah..
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by sonnie10: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Neurocognitive disorder aka dementia is a debilitating mental illness. The onset is very subtle and family and friends might be in denial.
The individual might try to act like there is no issue but any careful observer can notice abnormal behaviors when they engage the person.
BAT needs rest and all the love and care he can get.
We all have ambitions but not everyone of them is grounded on reality.

1 Like

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by jafol(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2023
I will rather vote for ATIKU than Obi
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:

I guess they removed reading comprehension from the syllabus when you were in school.

Vote for our incoming President Peter Obi

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by hohafrank(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar is known thief.Vote for LP, Peter Obi.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by DMerciful(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Let me spoonfeed you from what is already in the article
Sannisege:

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Enemyofpeace: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2023
I wonder how Remi Tinubu dey cope in the other room, person wey no fit carry ordinary teacup, go fit carry prick put inside woman?
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Felimax(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:

Stop making a fool of yourself go and read the article again. This time read it slowly.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Enemyofpeace: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Doyou2019:
So, the rumours are true.
I find it hard to believe though that Chief Bisi Akande is a party to this treason?

E hard o.
no mind that old man. He is a big disappointment
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by BULUSSANDA11(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2023
I wish the Nigerians that are blind followers will open their eyes to see what was given to them.
The man is completely a dementian and a drug addict
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by sonnie10: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Sannisege:
Google the word Comorbidity.

1 Like

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by BloomingDale(f): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I wonder how Remi Tinubu dey cope in the other room, person wey no fit carry ordinary teacup, go fit carry prick put inside woman?

She get young bobo wey dey service am. Tinubu is not needed for that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Sunnyski: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi is the incoming president of this country come February.

Nigeria's last hope
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by wasuka14(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2023
This is certainly a saboteur. I vividly remembered how President Buhari was demonized by opposition as very old and weak using pampas.
He was even predicted to die before 6 months. It's not new to us, how opposition will use any means and whatever it take to bring the favorite candidate down.
Najatu or jatujatu is a mole Working for Atiku. No matter what Tinubu is our God choosenNext President.
#OnYourMandateWeShallStand.
#RenewedHope2023.

ochejoseph:
We told the World that that APC has no candidate, because years of using and dealing with hard drugs in the US has taken its toll on him. Now one of their no nonsense directors has confirmed what we have been saying all this time.

Here is How the The People's Gazette Reported it:

"Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, is physically and mentally unfit to govern, Naja’atu Muhammad has disclosed in an explosive interview.

Speaking with DCL Hausa, Ms Muhammad said that the former Lagos governor might be battling severe dementia, which is identified by memory loss and also result in loss of the ability to carry on a conversation and respond to the environment.

“I sat with him for two hours in London; when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red. He can’t even decipher. He has very serious dementia; I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea,” she said.

Ms Muhammad, a former APC chieftain, recently resigned from her position as director of civil society engagement in the APC Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) on grounds that she could no longer serve national interests in clear conscience if she continues to support Mr Tinubu’s presidential bid.

Ms Muhammad clarified her comments in the interview, confirming the former Lagos governor’s widely known terrible health situation.

She revealed that during a two-hour private meeting in London, Mr Tinubu slept for almost the entirety of the time she was with him.

“Asiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth,” she said.

She added that while Mr Tinubu’s associates may feel the burden to repay him for the political goodwill he has shown in the past, but not as far as to entrust leadership of Africa’s most populous country in his frail hands.

“But when you talk of the leadership of over two hundred million people, you know that if you remove tribal sentiments, you know that he is incapable; those that will rule are those around him. This is the reality. He is mentally deranged – I said it,” she added.

A spokesperson for Mr Tinubu did not respond to calls and messages seeking comments on Ms Muhammed’s assertions."

Source:

https://gazettengr.com/i-spent-hours-with-tinubu-his-dementia-so-bad-he-cant-drink-by-himself-najaatu-muhammad/?tztc=1

Anyone who wishes Nigeria well cannot support Tinubu for President. its pure wickedness to inflict such a calamity on already suffering Nigerians.

H.E Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are two good men who mean well for Nigeria and are ready to RESET this country to enable her retake her rightful place among the committee of great Nations.

As One We Can Get It Done !!!!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Padipadi: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2023
ochejoseph:
We told the World that that APC has
Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Your cries for 8 years ll be heavy cos Tinubu ll win. Your publications are thrown into abyss cos your candidate sef no well.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Royalmoses1212(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2023
APC presidential aspirant is seriously having metal health issues, let him go and take care of his health. How could a man be sleeping any rally, he doesn't even know he saying. They will talking right he will talking left. Nigerians will totally reject Tinubu and APC. There is noway you will compare PDP government and failure Yahoo government of the day. AA. Will recovered Nigeria.
Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by Enemyofpeace: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

She get young bobo wey dey service am. Tinubu is not needed for that aspect.
chei!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only 5.3m Workers Will Benefit From New Minimum Wage / Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign / Yakubu Dogara Responds To His Suspension As "Jakadan Bauchi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.