Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

So Many Evil Shrines And Okeite Charms Will Be Destroyed In 2023.* _says By Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Evil Shrines And Okeite Charms Will Be Destroyed In 2023.* _says By Past (165 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run / Rotimi Akeredolu Repairing 300 Vehicles Used By Past Administrations In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Many Evil Shrines And Okeite Charms Will Be Destroyed In 2023.* _says By Past by Naijasure: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
SO MANY EVIL SHRINES AND OKEITE CHARMS WILL BE DESTROYED IN 2023.* _SAYS BY PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO.

TOWARDS THE *ENDING OF 2022* GOD TOLD ME THAT A LOT OF *SHRINES AND OKEITE CHARMS WILL BE DESTROYED* .HE ALSO SAID THAT *NATIVE DOCTOR AKWA* WILL FINALLY BECOME A MAN OF GOD LIKE PAUL OF THE BIBLE.

I WANT TO WARN ALL OKEITE CHARM USERS AND NATIVE DOCTORS TO STOP OR FACE THE ANGER OF GOD ALMIGHTY BECAUSE IS COMING LIKE A HEAVY ROCK.

I DECIDED TO CONVEY THE MESSAGE JOCULARLY AFTER MY ENCOUNTER WITH GOD BECAUSE OF MY MINISTRY PATTERN.
PLEASE DO USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS AND WATCH THE VIDEO FOR CLARITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQfR7EZ_FzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M41dOXzSVfU

IT'S A YEAR OF DIVINE COMFORT AND CONSEQUENCES.MANY EVIL MEN AND NATIVE DOCTORS WILL BE *ON THE RUN IN 2023* .PLEASE REPENT AND GIVE LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST.

23/01/23

Re: So Many Evil Shrines And Okeite Charms Will Be Destroyed In 2023.* _says By Past by Emmanuella00(f): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Abi😂😂

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Lagos Rice Mill (video) / Nigeria Reached Breaking Point / Awesome, No PVC No Entrance Into Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.