Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

Fraudsters Break Into Fidelity Bank Account, Steals N76,000 From Mechanic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraudsters Break Into Fidelity Bank Account, Steals N76,000 From Mechanic (203 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Break Into Fidelity Bank Account, Steals N76,000 From Mechanic by Newsextra014: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Newsextra reports that Fidelity Bank may be going through hard times in securing customer’s funds as a Lagos-based mechanic, Ogunsola Oladipupo has recounted how he lost N76,000 deposited in his fidelity bank account to fraudsters.

Oladipupo told FIJ the money was deducted in a tranches of N70,000 and N6,000 on January 1.

“On January 6, I was at the Point of Sales (PoS) to withdraw N12, 000 but was told my balance was insufficient,” Oladipupo told FIJ.

“I told them I had money in there but they insisted otherwise and asked me to visit my bank for my statement of account.”

The Lagos-based mechanic said when he got to the bank, his statement of account revealed that his money was transferred into an Opay account.

“I found out that my money was moved through a PoS transfer into an Opay account,” he said.

“I also discovered that N6,000 was deducted on December 31 and N70,000 on January 1.

“What I don’t understand is how it happened without a debit alert. I wasn’t even notified in any way.

“I just want my money back from Fidelity Bank.”

FIJ’s messages to Fidelity Bank on Twitter and via email had not been responded to at press time

SOURCE: FIJ

Re: Fraudsters Break Into Fidelity Bank Account, Steals N76,000 From Mechanic by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Na so GTB dey steal my 25 to 50 naira everyday without debit alerts.If we do monthly audit that money go reach 5k.Even when the account dey dormant dem go debit am.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Not Extending Date For Collection Of Old Notes / How To Target The Right Audience And Boost Your Sales Using Facebook Advertising / How To Succeed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.