Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai (25784 Views)

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by 18wheeler: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wich kain loose guard be dis?
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by doneback04: 4:27am On Jan 25, 2023
That serve him right, you left your wife at home and be playing around with looters grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Bidex6444(m): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lol. Wonderful.

Most of these men would rather spend on their side chick than to spend on their wife. Serves the man right!

And to those yeye men that don't spend on their wife, may your sidechick run away with you life savings this year. Amen!

Wahala no de finish.... Babe, who serve you breakfast like dis? This kind talk too much oooo.
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by peculi(f): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Are you surpose to transfer the money to her account or the Real Estate Company? Some people shall
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by vickydevoka(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
:It is always ur friends, it will never happen to u people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile;

Nigerian Men are Useless.......all of them sad sad
Sometimes I don’t believe all this story
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Belleful: 6:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Our delta state money na dis small boy take dey carry olosho, come dey form say Dem scam he friend. Na okowa I blame
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Aguiyimba(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
:It is always ur friends, it will never happen to u people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile;

Keep shaking the table.
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by davillian(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
And he would have someone begging him to help him/her with small money to start up something
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by OrigeenalSeven: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Meanwhile;

No be our fault say na useless man born you
So no need of transferring the hatred to all men
I know you must have gone through a lot in the hands of ur dad but that doesn't warrant you to pour out the anger to all men
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by OrigeenalSeven: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2023
DaddyCash:
Why do you hate the gbola gender?. angry

I heard she was raped at a very tender age by her dad and her uncle. They connived in gangbanging her violently and brutally😁 hence her hatred for men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking Tiwa Savage Nude Pic Leaked Online (photo) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.