Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Monetize Audiomack Account Start Getting Paid Today | 100% Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monetize Audiomack Account Start Getting Paid Today | 100% Free (1415 Views)

Attention...start Today, Get Paid Today.� Here's A NEW Cash� Generating System / Win The Biggest Cash Possible With Today’s 100% Sure Manipulated Games / EXCLUSIVE: Discover The 3 Simple Methods To Start Getting Hot Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Audiomack Account Start Getting Paid Today | 100% Free by TerryGoodman: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2023
Trick to monetize Audiomack and start earning.

Everyone deserve a pay for their efforts.

However, this has been difficult for our creatives, especially the up and going/coming. How to sell their music content seem like they must be signed to a big music label to start earning.

Audiomack monetization is very simple. All you need is 2 uploads and at least 25 followers on your Audiomack Account.

Knowledge is power! People collect around 40K to get artiste's channel monetized. Not after reading this post.

Here is how we'll do it.

We'll follow each other's Audiomack Accounts and boom, we're good to go.

Here's mine: https://audiomack.com/primewaveng/song/benue-cypher-the-issues

Follow Prime Wave on audio mack and drop your own link let me follow you ASAP!

You snooze you loose!

(1) (Reply)

This Christmas what do I buy for my Cousins / Benefits You Stand To Get When Ur Post Hit Front Page Or U Made The FTC / Resident Permit Is Easy Through Canada Study And Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.