Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Breaking News: A Young Man Made 160 Million Naira In 2 Years From His Online Biz - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Breaking News: A Young Man Made 160 Million Naira In 2 Years From His Online Biz (254 Views)

Corp Member Execute A Personal Project Worth Thousands Of Naira In Her PPA / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns / Consider Suspending NYSC Camps For 2 Years, Osinbajo Committee Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: A Young Man Made 160 Million Naira In 2 Years From His Online Biz by SeyiOlawale01(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2023
There was this young man I met last year. The guy is a wizard when it comes to making money online. He made over 160 Million Naira in 24 Months. CRAZY?

Let me burst your brain, this guy doesn't even have any company
He doesn't have Shop/Office
He doesn't own any product
He make use of his Smartphone and the internet in a legitimate way to make money
Now how did he do it? Follow me closely

What he did basically was he collaborated with those people that have product to sell and he sell the product on behalf of the product owners

And whenever he makes a sale, he will earn commission from the sales. The commission is as high as 50% - 80% Commission. What that means is that: Let's say he sell a product of 20K that has 50% commission, whenever he sells one, he will earn 10k as his commission

If he wants to make 100k in a month, what he has to do is to sell just 10 copies and boom! He has made 100k.

With this business model, the guy has been able to travel to over 4 countries and won 2 cars

The last time, he won an all expense paid trip to Qatar to watch the 2022 FIFA world cup. Courtesy of the person he helped in selling his products. See the pictures below

Now enough of that, come with me in this short imaginary process

Just imagine it for a second, How will you feel if this guy in particular shows you exact way he used to do all these amazing stuff

Like you have direct access to the guy and you're able to learn from him

Isn't that amazing ๐Ÿ˜„

Now I have good News for you, the guy has recorded a Free Video Training to walk you through step by step process on how you can be making 6 - 7 figures monthly using your smartphone.

Inside this Video training, you'll get to know:

๐Ÿ‘‰The name of the guy

๐Ÿ‘‰How he move from a broke jumia agent to a millionaire within 24 Months

๐Ÿ‘‰How you too can start cashing out if you follow the instructions

๐Ÿ‘‰And many other super stuffs

I think I'll be doing you a disservice if I don't let you know about this opportunity.

So to get this Free video, Chat me on WhatsApp to request for the video

0 7 0 4 3 7 3 1 8 1 1 ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

(1) (Reply)

Best Business Opportunity For Corpers / How A 20year Old Girl Made $1k Every Month From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing / Exemption Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.