Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) (19300 Views)

Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) / What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Sabadon(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
macduff884:
Ibam in asaba and i can boldly say that this campaign is not what people think it to be. The people you are seeing there is drawn from all South south region, including some northern state.Okowa just dey play
you sef notice am too abi, wanted to snap some of them to upload but in the end they re not worth my phone memory😂

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Mrmb: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2DNF6gvHo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-W5RsQTF4k
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic party PDP continues today in Asaba the capital of DELTA State and it was massive as people turned up for the rally in large numbers. These are pictures from the rally.

Na empty seats I dey see so, a whole sitting governor's state...... PDP is gone
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by porthouse7(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrfixitt:
ObJ is Igbo, Afe Babalola is Igbo too. You Tinubu urchins go cry tire
only igbo will vote obi on election day
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Massive!
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by alimiadedayo1: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Risingblue008:
The truth of the matter is
1)I'm from asaba here,delta state,I mean delta state is 100% obidient
Let these pics no deceive una,

2)in this presidential election,
PDP in delta state is "ONLY"concern of the STATE ELECTION,that's where we asaba and my fellow deltans guaranteed,
But if u say na for presidency,
Forget am
If PDP get 25% vote for delta state as a whole,
That means Dem done rigg am reach where Dem no fit rigg again,
As for APC grin grin grin

I wish Dem good luck
you are mentally derailed I hope you recover sooner
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by jahsharon: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Any Southerner that is not voting for either Emilokan Tinubu or Peter Giringori Obituary deserves to be stoned to death.

Sane Northerners too will vote for any of the two mentioned above because Buhari who is a Northern is just completing his 8 years

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by ekhai(m): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jalinspy:
Any other candidate is 100% better than the criminal drug lord Tinubu aka bala blu grin.
Evidence of rented crowd is many customised uniform.
Though Atiku is a thief too, but instead of tinubu let Atiku take it
Tommorow, you will shout Fulani domination. JAGABAN IS next president.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
porthouse7:
only igbo will vote obi on election day
Mumu talk
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by ekemma676: 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
SS...
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by steeltrust: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
I’m in delta and permutations are likely that Ovie omo agege will win governorship while Obi will win presidency

Urchins you can cry under my mentions
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by cumoverna: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ddokie:
Aso ebi United. All na arrangee from diverse locations around Nigeria.

I am yet to see a delta person who says he will vote Atiku.
I live in Delta state, and your statement is so true.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Mumu talk
just dey play
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by sapele914(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Peter Obi we know. Nigeria deserves better

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by sapele914(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
steeltrust:
I’m in delta and permutations are likely that Ovie omo agege will win governorship while Obi will win presidency

Tinubu na political Strategist, just as planned, pdp will share the South South & South East with Judas Peter Obi. grin
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by FashionCookie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
quisera:
Today, i realise that crowd in political rallies really doesn't matter. All my guys wey be die hard Obi supporters wear orange polo and cap enter coaster bus. Inside the bus them dey upload Vote Peter Obi for WhatsApp Status 😂.
The time has come for the change we truly desire and there's no stopping it.
Bros small small dey lie...han han!
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by maxist2020(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Atiku is notorious for renting crowd with #500 that is exactly what he did in kogi, 500 with a promise that more will be share inside the stadium and that was how he swindled the huge crowd in kogi
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by buhariguy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jalinspy:
Any other candidate is 100% better than the criminal drug lord Tinubu aka bala blu grin.
Evidence of rented crowd is many customised uniform.
Though Atiku is a thief too, but instead of tinubu let Atiku take it
that is how idiotic pigs will divide their,
You don't have bearing
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by highchief1: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Risingblue008:
The truth of the matter is
1)I'm from asaba here,delta state,I mean delta state is 100% obidient
Let these pics no deceive una,

2)in this presidential election,
PDP in delta state is "ONLY"concern of the STATE ELECTION,that's where we asaba and my fellow deltans guaranteed,
But if u say na for presidency,
Forget am
If PDP get 25% vote for delta state as a whole,
That means Dem done rigg am reach where Dem no fit rigg again,
As for APC grin grin grin

I wish Dem good luck
prepare your documents to leave Nigeria my brother.Obi will not even come second in the election I don’t know how u guys intend to deal with this shock o.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Pascal9: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
quisera:
Today, i realise that crowd in political rallies really doesn't matter. All my guys wey be die hard Obi supporters wear orange polo and cap enter coaster bus. Inside the bus them dey upload Vote Peter Obi for WhatsApp Status 😂.
The time has come for the change we truly desire and there's no stopping it.
no problem, we will rest from you obi morons after February 25, enjoy your delusion
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Pascal9: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
sapele914:
Tinubu na political Strategist, just as planned, pdp will share the South South & South East with Judas Peter Obi. grin
soo were will the master strategist he get his vote from
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by quisera(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
FashionCookie:

Bros small small dey lie...han han!
It's alright
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by quisera(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pascal9:
no problem, we will rest from you obi morons after February 25, enjoy your delusion
Till then
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by Ecosystem4u: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
herkeem:
DELTA is for Atiku...
All I can see here are cad carrying PDP members on uniform, what do you expect where they not paid to come?
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by steeltrust: 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
sapele914:
more wailing for you when Obi wins 😂🤣
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by gbowoade85142: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Who’s still in doubt on who our next president is? Atiku is the only politician who can rescue the country from it’s present predicamentWho’s still in doubt on who our next president is? Atiku is the only politician who can rescue the country from it’s present predicament...
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by muniralmaigida: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
I was at the rally, front row seat sef ! Me and my guys went there to catch fun and look for da ladies , But we are 101% Obedient.
Mrfixitt:
Peter Obi we know. Nigeria deserves better
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by muniralmaigida: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
I am in Asaba as I speak, Obi will win Delta State , PDP straight win and over 2,5
steeltrust:

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by muniralmaigida: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
I was there with my gees to catch fun, But am voting ObI .
Sabadon:
you sef notice am too abi, wanted to snap some of them to upload but in the end they re not worth my phone memory😂

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by ponishah: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Joevics:
Inter house sports as usual.

Every APC and PDP campaign has to be colorful. You'll see people on red, green, purple and the rest, all grouped together.

Why? Because they were all mobilize by one person, and all came on the same bus. They were given the shirts and caps as they entered the bus.

They better have dollars to spend on election day, because Emefiele don cast naira.
You see as you don cast yourself.
The uniform, colours , same bus, well organized crowd are all reflections of a Party with STRUCTURE,
STRUCTURE, if them tell you say political structure plays a significant role in politics, you will say e doesnt matter.

THE COLOURS YOU ARE CRYING ABOUT ARE EVIDENCES OF STRUCTURE, get that into you rigid head
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by steeltrust: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
muniralmaigida:
I am in Asaba as I speak, Obi will win Delta State , PDP straight win and over 2,5
Pdp likely though cause from warri here to eku and abraka
Apc are making grounds and for presidential I support you Obi will win no doubt
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by kaeycea(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
No election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Idiot.....
Attention seeking fool
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) by EmekaA125(m): 3:48am On Jan 25, 2023
owobokiri:
Asaba has a reasonable Hausa fulani presence. Add some miscreants from Okowas village and you have your insipid rally to showcase..
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infrastructural Neglect In Nigerian Barracks / Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East / Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.