Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,665 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) (950 Views)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / SS3 Student Shot Dead By Police During Protest In Ibadan. Photo / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
🇿🇦 Video of what is possibly a town councilor's wig being pulled off to humiliate her during a protest. She can be seen running after the culprit in order to get it back.

ANC stands for African National Congress which is the ruling party in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcvXH3DpeZA

1 Share

Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by Kajaard: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
That was not a nice thing to do
Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kajaard:
That was not a nice thing to do

I laughed though as she chased after the hair.
Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Their white masters go dey watch them dey laugh..

1 Like

Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

I also laughed and I ain't no white master. Does my laughter as a black person not count? 🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

You're the ultimate housenigga my guy, I swear. Anyway, thanks for following me in order to spy.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by KingCold: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

I swear you Nigerians have this unhealthy obsessions with whites that it's almost sad to watxh

1 Like

Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I also laughed and I ain't no white master. Does my laughter as a black person don't count? 🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

You're the ultimate housenigga my guy, I swear. Anyway, thanks for following me in order to spy.
You followed me first nigga?
No cap still!
Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
KingCold:
I swear you Nigerians have this unhealthy obsessions with whites that it's almost sad to watxh
What does a white man has that’s worth getting obsessed at?
Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by KingCold: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
GeneralPula:

What does a white man has that’s worth getting obsessed at?
Don't know you tell me..you're the ones forever blabbing about "whites" this, "whites that" You guys need to quit this habit....it either makes you look like house niggas or unexposed village simpletons

1 Like

Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by Valkrie: 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
KingCold:
Don't know you tell me..you're the ones forever blabbing about "whites" this, "whites that" You guys need to quit this habit....it either makes you look like house niggas or unexposed village simpletons

Then you've got no single idea who Nigerians are...!!!
Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by KingCold: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Valkrie:

Then you've got no single idea who Nigerians are...!!!
Lol, Trust me, if there's one thing I'm 100% certain of in life is that Nigerians adore whites! You guy love your whites..like, like..yoh! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by zumbigbo(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Fact is white minority own SA.....ANC is just a revamped National Party
Re: South Africans Snatch Politician's Wig Off During Protest (VIDEO) by Umsworld: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Video of what is possibly a town councilor's wig being pulled off to humiliate her during a protest. She can be seen running after the culprit in order to get it back.🤣
Low budget councilor or probably wig too expensive
S.A people and looting sha

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Notorious Ritualist Rejects His 1 Million Naira Bribe / Please How Best Can I Handle A Lazy Brother? / Kidnappers On The Prowl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.