Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,640 members, 7,921,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud (24729 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by stephenponti(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
The urchins has also one time accused and criticized Tinubu for fraud and drug peddling.

But today, they are all over the cyberspace urchinizing for Tinubu

shocked
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by Asour: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingKO22:
He said Tinubu is a “famous and credible name” associated with big businesses on the global stage and as president, Nigerians are poised to see more foreign capital and investment pouring into the country like never before.

You have said it all.

[i]There are more secret or reasons why Lagos keep monopolizing the entire Nigeria in terms of foreign investment [/i][b][/b]

Asiwaju is synonymous to progressiveness

Lagos status as a great commercial hub predates Tinubu.
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by MorningSir: 3:24am On Jan 25, 2023
People who genuinely support Tinubu should be studied! IMO.
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by doneback04: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2023
They have used money to wipe off this eyes, he is thinking normal anyone
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by optimusprime2(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2023
olamike02:
Tinubu is the only man that can make Nigeria work. He has the capacity and the team to deliver the Nigeria of our dreams. He may look frail but he's the best for the job.

Boss, assuming you are doing this based on tribal sentiment, do you think BAT is the best from the west?
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by dochenaj: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2023
He withdrew the case he filed against Tinubu from court after settlement.

I can only imagine how many bullion vans he was settled with to reposition him to make these statements.

Good for him.

In this life, majority of people are solely pursuing their own interests.

Don't interpret their interests as altruism.
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by Poleski: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2023
He's as corrupt as the crook (Tinubu) he endorsed. Alfa Beta is a criminal organisation.
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
optimusprime2:

Boss, assuming you are doing this based on tribal sentiment, do you think BAT is the best from the west?

You talk of tribal sentiment, I spent 6 years in a Federal University in IBO land several years ago, I am yet to see if there is any tribe in the world that is more tribally sentimental than the IBOs all over the world. IBOs don't support the cause of anybody other than IBO cause. They want other people to support their cause. Once you are supporting your own cause you are a tribal bigot to the IBOs. Ohaneze Ndigbo will never support a Yoruba cause, rather, they will insult, assault and blackmail a Yoruba leader.

Whenever you see an IBO or IBOs fighting somebody from other tribe, the IBOs around will gather to support their kinsman or kinsmen without asking question about the cause of the fight. Yorubas will never do that. Yorubas will firstly ask question to know the cause of the fight and to know who is at fault. Another tribe I respect so much that behaves the Yoruba way is the Urhobos/Isokos.

Estimated 12,000 IBOs signed petition register within 3 days against Reno Omokri for writing against Peter Obi on Twitter. I can bet with my life you can hardly get 50 yorubas or 50 Hausas signing a petition register against Reno Omokri if he had written the same against Tinubu or Atiku. Moreover, Omokri had written against Tinubu more than Peter Obi.

You shouldn't base your question on tribal consideration because if Adebanjo and Okupe had not supported Obi at inception he would have been left as orphan. This is the period Ohaneze Ndigbo released a statement insulting, assaulting and blackmailing Tinubu. Arewa groups , Afenifere and Yoruba Council of Elders have never released statement denigrating a leader from another region.
Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
dochenaj:
He withdrew the case he filed against Tinubu from court after settlement.

I can only imagine how many bullion vans he was settled with to reposition him to make these statements.

Good for him.

In this life, majority of people are solely pursuing their own interests.

Don't interpret their interests to altruism.

You are a small IBO boy. He has never withdrawn the case. Lagos State also have a pending case against him.

The IBOs are my brothers. I attended University in IBO land where I spent 6 years. For years wherever situation permits, I mention few attributes of IBOs which I noticed and noted some years back in the school.

I have resigned from some jobs but that does not make me forget the attributes of my Managing Director and some of my managers despite our differences. I have worked with very intelligent and good managers because of our differences, I resigned, we parted ways. That does not mean I will not recognize their ingenuity, generosity and contribution to my life. This is what Apara has done.

Tinubu remains the most intelligent person to have ever contested for presidency since 1993. We lost the opportunity of Abiola to bad belle, we cannot afford to miss this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by dochenaj: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
babaolofin:
You are a small IBO boy. He has never withdrawn the case. Lagos State also have a pending case against him.

The IBOs are my brothers. I attended University in IBO land where I spent 6 years. For years wherever situation permits, I mention few attributes of IBOs which I noticed and noted some years back in the school.

I have resigned from some jobs but that does not make me forget the attributes of my Managing Director and some of my managers despite our differences. I have worked with very intelligent and good managers because of our differences, I resigned, we parted ways. That does not mean I will not recognize their ingenuity, generosity and contribution to my life. This is what Apara has done.

Tinubu remains the most intelligent person to have ever contested for presidency since 1993. We lost the opportunity of Abiola to bad belle, we cannot afford to miss this opportunity.
You read my comment and thought to yourself, he must be Ibo, because anyone who shows dissent is automatically Ibo. And then you started with the denigrating, "You're a small IBO boy" but you don't even know me.

Below, is an excerpt of the original post, if only you bothered to read it.

In September 2022, Apara withdrew the case from the court after reaching an undisclosed out-of-court settlement with the former Lagos governor.

No one is asking you not to support Tinubu and vote for him.

But don't bring that bias when quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped / Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.