Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,377 members, 7,891,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic (5960 Views)

SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 / Lagos State Government Replaces Manhole Covers On Eko Bridge / Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by jamesversion: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Biodun556:
Flash🛎: *Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu* The APC Presidential Candidate Conquered The Atlantic Ocean Surge To Berth Eko Atlantic City Where The *USA* Is Building Its Largest Embassy In The World.

Tinubu The Pathfinder Of A New And Modern Lagos State. He Deserves Our Votes For Him To Get Elected As The President Of Nigeria Come 25th February 2023.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/521094-why-we-are-building-largest-consulate-in-the-world-at-eko-atlantic-city-u-s-govt.html

You will just dig up lies and paste it. And one mumu Yoruba moderator will push your lies to Front-page.
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Biodun556:
Flash🛎: *Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu* The APC Presidential Candidate Conquered The Atlantic Ocean Surge To Berth Eko Atlantic City Where The *USA* Is Building Its Largest Embassy In The World.

Tinubu The Pathfinder Of A New And Modern Lagos State. He Deserves Our Votes For Him To Get Elected As The President Of Nigeria Come 25th February 2023.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/521094-why-we-are-building-largest-consulate-in-the-world-at-eko-atlantic-city-u-s-govt.html

How does this even concern Tinubu. Funny people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by MrALIVE: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Biodun556:

Forget about lies. What makes them not to choose Anambra?
see how you are sounding so empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by fkj950ax(m): 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Biodun556:
Flase-building-largest-consulate-in-the-world-at-eko-atlantic-city-u-s-govt.html

But it hasn't been built.
Whats with the falsehood?
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by LILTJAY: 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
no wonder flatheadds die in motor accident while attempting to run to the SW for greener pastures grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
I weep for my country .. so US building an embassy in the state is now an achievement.. Omor a lot of kids in this forum .. largest embassy as to accommodate the large amount of people trying to japa from the country . And for all those illiterates asking why we don’t stay in our states .. pls how many working ports are in the country and how many are in Lagos .. since the government have decided not to dredge and maintain other ports we have to come here .. come and push me from my mansion Femi make I see . Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Ekeneegwu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=LILTJAY post=120346719]no wonder flatheadds die in motor accident while attempting to run to the SW for greener pastures grin[/quote

At least we are trying in our endeavors .. unlike one Femi or segun who decides to use his dumb mother for rituals .. SKULL MINERS.com ..
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by LILTJAY: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Ekeneegwu post=120346762][/quote]trying by dominating Asian prisons than the indigenes of the respective countries grin
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Morenikeji090(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Don't mind those foolish people
Biodun556:
But ibos say they developed Lagos

2 Likes

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by OneCandleAway(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Why in Nigeria tho would they want to erect the largest embassy in the world? Nigeria should be concerned

That will serve as their base where they'll be monitoring Intel about our politics and economy. And you know black politicians, once they see a white they will start divulging secrets.
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Patriotsleague: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naira20:
Do all you can do before February 25,2023.

I can't wait for Peter Obi to.be sworn in and Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour to transform.Lagos
Haters will die, enemies of progress spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Tobijays: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obaofaba:
No wonder Kanu asked them to destroy Lagos.

Asiwaju is seeing progress but they are seeing problems.

Why are some people hell bent in destroying this country?

If you have lost hope that it'll never be better for you, why not think about your children?

They deserve a good life.

On their behalf, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president, he's done it before and that's what stands him out from the rest.
the fact that Kanu asked these lots to burn Lagos is enough reason to seize and desist on these lots. Tinubu don kuku see am! Employing these folks to his circle given them chance to grow yet they all gather to curse him even obi, 3rd class graduate living in banana island ooo is attacking Tinubu. He definitely learnt his lessons and waiting for election to be over y’all will be dealt with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
LILTJAY:
trying by dominating Asian prisons than the indigenes of the respective countries grin

LITTLE TJ OR Tunji or Taiwo any one you are where do we classify your antelope brain in .
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Gilgil: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
The embassy is still in a draft. It hasn't been built yet. Calm down.

OVB123:
And somebody is saying that i shouldn't vote for the man that made this possible. God forbid bad thing. Yes, i know that they is no perfect politian(s) but if i am asked to choose, definately i will settle for BOLA AHMED TINUBU.
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by clevybrown(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Biodun556:
was it Tinubu that built the Embassy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by candygist: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2023
AirFireEarthH20:
They erect it because according to available data, Nigeria has the single largest people wanting to leave their country due to economy hardship. It's a shame seeing people sleep in their embassy to japa while people are still campaigning for PDAPC.

Which one was built in Anambra, even togo no fit build embassy for Anambra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:
Even America choose Lagos over Anambra grin

If Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs had done miraculously well, I think this building should be located in SadEast.

Why should any patriotic Nigerians supporting ordinary 3rd class dullard and IPOB sympathizer as his president baffles me
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by naijaking1: 1:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Thanksful:
What did Tinubu do in Eco Atlantic?

He built the Atlantic Ocean.

2 Likes

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by michlins(m): 2:01am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:

If Pandora Obituary and his Zombipigs had done miraculously well, I think this building should be located in SadEast.

Why should any patriotic Nigerians supporting ordinary 3rd class dullard and IPOB sympathizer as his president baffles me
Lagos is the epicentre of trade in Nigeria long before Tinubu dreamt of becoming a senator.

Stop making it seem to look like Lagos was a backwater bay before him. True he brought some ingenious ideas but he was working on the foundation long laid by the colonialists.
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Biodun556(m): 2:11am On Jan 25, 2023
clevybrown:
was it Tinubu that built the Embassy?

He provides enabling environment that attracts the American government to choose the location for the embassy

3 Likes

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Bede2u(m): 2:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:

lagos was Nigeria capital from 1861 to 1990. Abuja has not been half the capital the years lagos was. Can you compare Abuja and lagos? Anambra has never been capital so why will they choose it
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by darthv: 3:06am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:

no, dem for choose ekiti
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Successdude(m): 3:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:

asslicker if only you knew you're only permitted to take a pinch of salt while these advance countries take bag of rice from you.

You done rush go call Igbo .... Typical low IQ black man. Problem to herself.

Note : not all are like you.
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Almaigaa: 5:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:

No one single foreigner in Anambra. Even Chinese People and Indian no dey there. Anambra the State with the highest numbers of Slums and Agberos.

1 Like

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by blackpanda: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2023
Naira20:
Do all you can do before February 25,2023.

I can't wait for Peter Obi to.be sworn in and Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour to transform.Lagos

Lmao yes o obi will surely be sworn in as President. As in ipob President grin

1 Like

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by PeterObi4LP: 5:25am On Jan 25, 2023
No matter how you like paint it, dead or alive Tinubu will never ever rule Nigeria. Go and bookmark this page and reply me after 25th February. Is either Peter Obi or Atiku.
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Omo bigotry doesn't pay for a day....it can lead to issues one never bargain for.

Without ethnicity, can't assert yourself?
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by SIONKPO1(m): 5:48am On Jan 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Why didn't US pick Osun state
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Rolings: 5:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Mhurfhy:

You are the most sensible commenter so far.... I too wonder why.

If it had been taken so say Ghana.....your likes will also come up with lots of conspiracy theories.

Abeg make una rest with conspiracy theories
Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Vicdgreat556(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Fool...is it tinubu that made them choose Lagos?? Una no get sense at all

Biodun556:

Re: US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic by Vicdgreat556(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2023
KingKO22:

May your children have the character of that candidate you are supporting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket / SHAME! See What Jonathan Guild Was Caughts Doing In Public (PHOTOS) / Muslim Hero Who Probably Saved Hundred Of Lives During The Attack In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.