Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,982 members, 7,927,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter (1423 Views)

Blatter And Platini Acquitted On Charges Of Defrauding FIFA / Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Hope Solo Accuses Sepp Blatter Of Sexual Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Peacecore: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Everyone knows. Same as the 12 penalties he got in Qatar.
Are you people still crying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol @ Prof. Joker just wants to work us up unnecessarily. Even he himself knows the debate has ended.

Ur a Prof boss, if I lie ask Ojeemah.gringrin
Ur writing skills na topnotch. Learning from u nd O.J, hopefully I will master mine too in no time.
How is work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jokerman:
Lol... this thing pain my Pessi brothers... ThierryJay, Numerouno94 and other.... Truth hurts though.... grin

We jux trying to b a frnd. Ur our frnd, thus, it won't b fair seeing u wallow in agony. Jux helping to lift some of the burden on u by simply giving u a piece of advice, which is; leave the 🐐 aka Messi matter,else, u might jux give urself HBP. There's absolutely nothing to condemn Messi wit again.

Remember Messi is the 🐐. grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
oz4real83:
Some people are still pained that Messi won the world cup, unfortunately, with the way CR7 started his Saudi Arabian football career, I don't think he will even win the "saud' dor" shocked shocked

Dammn bro u gat no chills. grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi hater spotted.

You mean the same FIFA president that extended voting deadline after Ronaldo’s hattrick against Sweden?

Chief Olodo is quite abt this cos his oblivious to the fact that such was done for Pendu in the past. Most of Pendulums re heedless of wat happens behind the scenes. All they do is to come online nd say trash abt Messi using their usual cliché. Buh Messi has dump Dem all in the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Numerouno94:

Blatter is the king of controversies. I wasn't surprised. He has this habit of talking 2much.
Someone who said he regretted giving Qater the hosting right. Who does that?
The old man is just making himself an object of ridicule with his utterances.

Was a gun pointed to his head when he gave hosting right to Qatar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Jokerman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Jokerman(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin

We have not yet spoken about Laliga favouritism o grin
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
In the same calendar year , you are a Messi worshipper
I am a Messi fan but don’t discredit Ronaldo’s success the way you guys do. Everything Messi has won is criticized and discredited by you and your fellow penaldians.

Messi don win World Cup. There’s nothing you can do about it. If you like cry till eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by chiefolododo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
I am a Messi fan but don’t discredit Ronaldo’s success the way you guys do. Everything Messi has won is criticized and discredited by you and your fellow penaldians.

Messi don win World Cup. There’s nothing you can do about it. If you like cry till eternity.

I congratulate you for being a Messi fan. But you should not be a blind fan.
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Numerouno94:

Ur a Prof boss, if I lie ask Ojeemah.gringrin
Ur writing skills na topnotch. Learning from u nd O.J, hopefully I will master mine too in no time.
How is work?
Thierryjay na Messi for this area ooh!

Abeg I no be member of una WhatsApp group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Numerouno94:

Chief Olodo is quite abt this cos his oblivious to the fact that such was done for Pendu in the past. Most of Pendulums re heedless of wat happens behind the scenes. All they do is to come online nd say trash abt Messi using their usual cliché. Buh Messi has dump Dem all in the mud.
no mind am joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
I congratulate for being a Messi fan. But you should not be a blind fan.
You should take this very serious cos your line of argument often lack facts.

I remember schooling you few days after the World Cup final when you tried to downplay Messi with Di-Maria.
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by chiefolododo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You should take this very serious cos your line of argument often lack facts.

I remember schooling you few days after the World Cup final when you tried to downplay Messi with Di-Maria.
I prefer Di Maria, he is the current best Argentina player.
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
I prefer Di Maria, he is the current best Argentina player.
if you like call am the best Argentina player of all times. Not bothered but I know you’ve been schooled and am sure you learnt a thing or two from our last class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by chiefolododo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
if you like call am the best Argentina player of all times. Not bothered but I know you’ve been schooled and am sure you learnt a thing or two from our last class.

teacher
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by CyberHustle: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nbote:
Ronaldo fans have been in severe pains ever since Messi won the world cup.. You set up a technical committee who's job it is to give points and award the best player, the same committee did it's job and years later you are claiming it surprised you while the newspapers twisted it to error.. The same Ronaldo fans who claim FIFA favours him and rigs it in his favour
this is about arjen robben and co versus messi.
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
no mind am joor

These Pendu fans re jux so dump. How does the judgement of a single man surpasses that of an 8 man committee?
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Thierryjay na Messi for this area ooh!

Abeg I no be member of una WhatsApp group

Taaaa!! U go no where.gringrin

Na u nd Thierryjay they same Whatsapp group for grammar. Thierryjay wey they even talk like Americana. 🙆🙆
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:
The old man is just making himself an object of ridicule with his utterances.

Was a gun pointed to his head when he gave hosting right to Qatar?

U can imagine. A man who has so many corrupt cases hanging over is head. Since he thinks the committee were wrong, he should hv simply told us the player that deserved it.

A second thought, I tink dimentia is gradually creeping in due to old age.
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
OJEEMAH:

I don't wish to b in their position. Everlasting anguish nd gnashing of teeth. Pendulums hv bn experiencing hell on earth since Messi kissed the world cup.

They now find solace in cheap propaganda.
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
I congratulate you for being a Messi fan. But you should not be a blind fan.

Not liking someone doesn't mean u cannot clearly see nd acknowledge his performances nd contribution to the game of football. Clear objectivity nd judgement should come above personal likeness/hatred.

For ur information, the judgement of a committee by far surpasses that of an individual. It's jux Blatter's opinion. Everyone has his/her opinion on issues. Remember ur opinion isn't necessarily the truth.

Doubting Messi as the GOAT after all these collective nd individual achievement, I tink in simple terms, is witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by chiefolododo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Numerouno94:

Not liking someone doesn't mean u cannot clearly see nd acknowledge his performances nd contribution to the game of football. Clear objectivity nd judgement should come above personal likeness.

For ur information, the judgement of a committee by far surpasses that of an individual. It's jux Blatter's opinion. Everyone has his/her opinion on issues. Remember ur opinion isn't necessarily the truth.

Doubting Messi as the GOAT after all these collective nd individual achievement, I tink in simple terms, is witchcraft.
witchcraft?

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by ThierryJay: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Numerouno94:

Taaaa!! U go no where.gringrin

Na u nd Thierryjay they same Whatsapp group for grammar. Thierryjay wey they even talk like Americana. 🙆🙆

Lol, Americana gini? Abeg na my work meeting accent you hear o. Local man like me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by ThierryJay: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Numerouno94:

Not liking someone doesn't mean u cannot clearly see nd acknowledge his performances nd contribution to the game of football. Clear objectivity nd judgement should come above personal likeness/hatred.

Bro you sef don take over the grammarly baton. We no dey do pass this sweet piece you put up here. Ojeemah you sef don see am. Number one dey whine us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by OJEEMAH(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2023
ThierryJay:

Bro you sef don take over the grammarly baton. We no dey do pass this sweet piece you put up here. Ojeemah you sef don see am. Number one dey whine us grin
I no dey una WhatsApp group ooooh
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
ThierryJay:

Na una footsteps I dey follow. How I go get grammarians like una nd I no go refine mine? gringrin

Me jux wan obtain small from ur written nd spoken prowess. I must learn from una by fire by brimstone.gringrin
Re: Lionel Messi Didn’t Deserve Golden Ball, It Was An Error – Ex-fifa Sepp Blatter by Numerouno94(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol, Americana gini? Abeg na my work meeting accent you hear o. Local man like me grin

Boss I don't blif that. Na lie, I no gree, that's ur natural accent. Ojeemah I lie? Prof no dey talk like Americana?gringrin
Buh I luv it. 💯

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Crowned World Champions As Cristiano Snubs Michel Platini / Mourinho Is Greater Than Wenger & Guardiola – Fabregas / The End For Jose? Chelsea Owner's Wife 'outraged' With Mourinho Over Doc Row

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.