Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos (36959 Views)

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / New Train Model For Abuja Light Rail On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Okechinwadike: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Afamed:

He is 100 yrs old but has a track records of performances . He has a records of laying foundations

The sincere question, you should ask yourself, what did Obi who was just above 50 yrs when he was a Gov in Anambra did.

Perhaps Obi succeeded in sending state lecturers in Aanambra to 7 months strike

He succeeded in sending Doctors in Anambra to 13 months strike.

Do we just vote him because he is younger?
I know you are not from Anambra, bros after mbakwe, Dave umahi then you see Peter obi in terms of infrastructure in south east, we Igbos don't like politics ooooo infact we didn't even like obi.but what we ay saying is among all the candidates he is the best. had it been tinubu all osibanjo to go nobody for even the hear obi. please answer me this question, if awolowo is still alive now and want to contest as a president so you will look at what he does for yoruba nation and vote for him??
Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by XAUBulls: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Napata77:
Marina Station

Very impressive. Eko o ni baje. wink
Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Deoo1125: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Me and ur papa na mate?

OriOko88:

Dingbat. Don't mistake me for ur father.
Re: Pictures Of The New Train Stations In Lagos by Ikaeniyan0: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Skty:

Stop hyping them...some countries have been using trains since 160 years ..una de hype light rail.....hmmmm, third world countries and their mentality 😔 sigh
Lol

Some of una funny

How many third world cities in Africa get light rail?

We will start from somewhere

There are wealthy states like Bayelsa, Delta etc that have nothing to show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.