Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,791 members, 7,918,541 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:37 AM

The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good (635 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / It's A Lie, Emefiele Is Still In His Office Working- CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by Goldmynemaniac: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2023
'You must first give a dog a bad name to kill it' said an old adage. This is exactly what the terror financing allegation against Emefiele is about.

So CBN governor, for whatever reason, went and tangled with politicians. Trust politicians. They made a quick job of his presidential aspiration and bade him godspeed back to the bank.

To the real politicians, it was nothing personal. Just a game. Their game! So they won, like...always. And Emefiele, well...doesn't handle loss very well.
Reason for his loss being that he had no form of control over the game. As he quickly learnt.

Sometimes, all you have to do to gain playing advantage is to change the game you're playing. This was what Emefiele did.

The politicians being masters at the power game, beat him easily at it, therefore he switched to money game. His game. And, boy, is he good at it!

By simply cutting off supply of illicit cash much needed for election vote-buying and politicking, Emefiele, despite no longer being a player in the current power game, has made himself a major factor that will determine its outcome.

The power brokers, in fighting back, labeled him a terrorist financier. They probably mean that Emefiele is terrorizing them with his financial policies.

Their major fear is that the CBN governor might still make new notes easily accessible to his brother from the East that is contesting elections, whose source of fund is clean. And as such will have no issue passing through conventional channels.

This, the power players say, is terrorism financing!
I find for the first time I want someone to keep financing terrorism(in context) . And so do the average Nigerians. Emefiele means well for Nigeria and Nigerians.

#Thinklets
Billion Dollar Thoughts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by worldTina(f): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
This is all rubbish,then why did they change the currency.

Doomed country
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by bewla(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2023
worldTina:
This is all rubber,then why did they change the currency.

Doomed country
Currency change in most country after ten years
Which is normal

1 Like

Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by Goldmynemaniac: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2023
bewla:
Currency change in most country after ten years
Which is normal

worldTina:
This is all rubbish,then why did they change the currency.

Doomed country

Currency change is also part of the money move. The old order don't like this move.

2 Likes

Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by Delphi(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2023
Emefiele has my thumbs up. The politicians do not care with goodwill. It is because of their primordial intent to engage in vote buying and election bribery that they are now crying more than the bereaved. Other pressing needs that really affect the citizenry are left in the cooler while old money usage has taken the centre stage because of selfishness and need to commit financial crime. Why is this Naira issue the problem of the senate (and house of reps) while the more critical fuel crises that really affect the common man is never their headache. It shows that something is amiss and your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by Collins9156(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2023
OP you re πŸ’― correct, when I tell people that Tinubu and Atiku ll not win this election they tot I'm dreaming. Just few weeks from today,it ll come to pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by SadiqBabaSani: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2023
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€He is a bad man non the less,

but this new notes thingy, no going back

1 Like

Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by Goldmynemaniac: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€He is a bad man non the less,

but this new notes thingy, no going back
Bad man doing good things? Does that make sense to you? Everything acts according to its nature. Emefiele is no exception.

'Bad' is a label appended on him to artfully discredit before taking him out of the game.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by Godwin4444: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Collins9156:
OP you re πŸ’― correct, when I tell people that Tinubu and Atiku ll not win this election they tot I'm dreaming. Just few weeks from today,it ll come to pass.
many of u don’t know the meaning of presidential election
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2023
You are cajoling us. When you flex a system to soothe your personal prognosis, you are a TERRORIST.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Godwin4444.

Are you a Candidate for the Election?
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
NO TERRORISM IS A GOOD ONE.
YOU SHARE JUICY MEAT WITH YOUR TEETH, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU. ONLY GOD IS GOOD.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
He should be in Jail right now.
Vengeance is Mine, says THE LORD.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
The DSS will start entering marked Territories for OLD NAIRA NOTES FROM THE 1st of FEBRUARY 2023.
They will even plant Old NAIRA NOTES in unsuspected places just to arrest the enemy.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
You are a partner in crime.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by orisa37: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.
MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. SATAN IS ALWAYS THE CASHIER AND SO IS A TERRORIST TOO.
Re: The 'Terrorism' Emefiele Is Financing Is Good by sweetonugbu: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Orisa37 and musiwa

(1) (Reply)

North In Talks With Ohanaeze Ndi Lgbo To Build Bridges Of Peace - Baba Ahmed / I’m Not In Hurry To Become President: Kwankwaso / Remembering Murtala Mohammed 47 Years After Assassination By Dimka (NEWS BEHIND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.