Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,149 members, 7,973,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage (2745 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Hi ladies , are you a nympho ( love sex so so much } and God fearing ?
Are you ready for sincere relationship ?
Reach me now , I need you; like seriously ..
Any tribe is welcome ..

We should be married before Easter this year
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Perfectman91: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Na so dem dey take dey marry? Werey dey find free toto

19 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Zonefree(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Let me recommend my good friend siofra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Bayyajidda(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Any tribe is welcome ..

How can you be a nympho and be God fearing? Do you even know the meaning of Nympho?

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Yes they can be holy and God fearing ..

The nympho is a nature ,and it doesn't affect their morals and religiousity
Bayyajidda:

How can you be a nympho and be God fearing? Do you even know the meaning of Nympho?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by jaeyking(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2023
Some of una go just dey swear for UNa self by unaself.
How nympho wan take dey god fearing when she no fit control her sexual desires🀨🀨

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by libertyfather(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin U get hin motive life, and if he now see the nympho hin go come tire the innocent girl go come extend service to next door he come talk say she's not God fearing....abeg who is not God fearing here?
Perfectman91:
Na so dem dey take dey marry? Werey dey find free toto

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello my dm is open ..reach me ..I'm not playing
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by tayo60(f): 10:32am On Jan 25, 2023
That's why you men have problems in your marriage. A nympho woman for marriage? Just like that?U don't even bother to know anything else about her life. If you enter marriage with this, I'm sure it won't last.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2023
tayo60:
That's why you men have problems in your marriage. A nympho woman for marriage? Just like that?U don't even bother to know anything else about her life. If you enter marriage with this, I'm sure it won't last.
Tayo it will last .

Me that need her shebi I have checked myself ? The pros and the cons ,I have checked and I am good to go, can you link me.up ?
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by cocolacec(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
tayo60:

There is nothing wrong in two nymphos marrying each other.Infact they are a perfect match.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by cocolacec(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Tayo it will last .

Me that need her shebi I have checked myself ? The pros and the cons ,I have checked and I am good to go, can you link me.up ?
Halima Abubakar is waiting for you
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Jeon(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Love sex so much and God fearing..
lolz
my question is this "love sex so much" is it in premarital relationship or marital relationship?

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:
Love sex so much and God fearing..
lolz
my question is this "love sex so much" is it in premarital relationship or marital relationship?
I am dating for marriage
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Jeon(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I am dating for marriage
Well my dm is open if you don't mind.. But I transge.ndered.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:

Well my dm is open if you don't mind..
But I transge.ndered.

No I don't want you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Jeon(f): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

No I don't want you
What about DaddyCK?
His dick is Itchy just like ursπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Remijuice: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Igbo would say 'ura g'eju onye nwuru anwu afo'.

Na you go run.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Bayyajidda(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Yes they can be holy and God fearing ..

The nympho is a nature ,and it doesn't affect their morals and religiousity

A nympho is a woman with neurotic condition in which the symptoms are a compulsion to have sexual intercourse with as many men as possible and an inability to have lasting relationships with them. - dictionary. com
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Any tribe is welcome ..

before you consider marrying a nympho try a few months relationship and see how far,I survived a 6 months relationship with a crazy nympho before crumbling to pieces,you love sex but the day you will run away you will forget your slippers.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Raalsalghul: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Everyone wants a nympho until they meet one.🀣

Be careful what you wish for Op.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by swaley: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
This one wan use e hand take file him prick. You may not have a prick 2 weeks into the said relationship.
It can never enter marriage

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you mean someone who can comfortably knack 5-6 times a day..
Even during period,

Slide into my Dm

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by DAramis: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
OP ,

Beam your search light in either of these two states Akwa Ibom and Cross River😁

Don't thank me.πŸ˜…
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by ugwumichael(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
DAramis:
OP ,

Beam your search light in either of these two states Akwa Ibom and Cross River😁

Don't thank me.πŸ˜…

Stereotype

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by etrange: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
jaeyking:
Some of una go just dey swear for UNa self by unaself.
How nympho wan take dey god fearing when she no fit control her sexual desires🀨🀨

Many of them in advanced countries seek therapy and, just like the OP, they try to match with partners who have extremely high libido. Many of them use intimacy gadgets to avoid sleeping around when still single. They don't like thier nature cause it distracts them from other things that matter and could expose them to STI's. Within the confinement of marriage, such a person could still live a decent life. Besides, I don't think it's in our place to say someone isn't God fearing cause of thier nature. It's all a matter of how they handle it. God fearing doesn't mean sinless. It means you know what wouldn't please God, and you do your best not to do it. And even when you do, you trace your way back.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Still searching
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by DAramis: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
ugwumichael:

Stereotype
Yeah bro.

It was done on a lighter note hence the emoji. But, that notwithstanding, most girls or lady from that states loves se.x so much
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by nicerod(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin

Marriage is beyond just sex o

Alaye go find work

Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by DAramis: 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Preshieben:
If you mean someone who can comfortably knack 5-6 times a day..
Even during period,

Slide into my Dm

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage by toujurs: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
I served at akwaibom, those girls are something else. I was the one crying for help. The way they have sex. Like they were possessed to satisfy men sexually. Pretty and sexually oriented young girls, having doggy like it's a carrier. on a Small billing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Weeps Bitterly, Consumes Bullet After Her Boyfriend Served Her Breakfast / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / The Type Of Men That Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.