Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (61146 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by angelak(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2005
Who is your most annoying Nigerian actor/actress, and why?

Some Nigerian movies are interesting, but yet annoying, because of some funny traits presented by some of our movie stars.

For instance, I like Stephanie Okereke - she can act (kind of) - but she really annoys me because of her fake accent in films.

Then Jim Iyke drives me mad. I hate the way he talks and then the way he opens his eyes wide when he is supposed to do a love or crying scene.

There this other woman that can act. Can't really remember her name, but let me try. I think is Ukaria Anuobi or so! She has so bleached herself, and then she likes to wear some funny and off-colour hairdo, a lot of funny make-up. Most annoying is her insistence on acting sexy/love scenes.

So, what's your opinion?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Greatpeter(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2005
I love ramsy Noah and I don't like the way Jim Iyke and Segun Arinze act.
Iyke makes noise while talking, acts like kids and Arinze is not keeping it real on stage.

Yes! RMD is good with Stella Damasus! grin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by IAH(f): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2005
I can't stand these guys:
Steph Nora Okere
Stephanie Okereke
Jim Iyke
Saint Obi
Hanks Anuku
Segun Arinze
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by tayotina(f): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2005
Hanks Anuku - dislike him so much

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jogego(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2005
the Q for me should be, which Nigerian actor/actress does not annoy. Am yet to see true passion and dedication except from just a few...in fact for me, the Yoruba actors/actresses are maybe better cos they dont wear so much fake accents
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by love4ever(f): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2005
ok let me think who is my loveable ,actor he is ramey Noah and RMd
the favorite female is gene, omtola, rita and stephanie
the bad actor that i dislike is iyke and emake
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Angelgal(f): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2005
Can't stand Eucharia Anunobi....she's damaged her skin with so much bleaching and uses large rings to hide her dark knuckles.

Her make up is frightening....and there are no words enough to describe her awful hairdos!
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by yemmy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2005
Most annoying Actors/Actresses are Hanks Anuku[cos of his accents] jim iyke he overact sometimes stephanie okereke[she doesn't maintain her natural accent],Nkiru sylvanus cries alot in movies.Tony Umez hes not really active.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jogego(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2005
Angelgal:

Can't stand Eucharia Anunobi....she's damaged her skin with so much bleaching and uses large rings to hide her dark knuckles.

Her make up is frightening....and there are no words enough to describe her awful hairdos!

I dont think you should criticise an artist for his/her makeup. There should be a dedicated makeup person. And in anycase, what is the director looking at? He is supposed to ensure the actors/actresses fit into the role being played.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by monica(f): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2005
i like all of them with the exeption of nkem owoh cos he insults too much and is not good atall and sometimes patience cos she overreact when she is a mother in law
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by jogego(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2005
monica:

i like all of them with the exeption of nkem owoh because he insults too much and is not good atall and sometimes patience because she overreact when she is a mother in law

am sure he is following a script? so if the script says swear, then he must swear.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by laideo(f): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2005
I dislike Jim Iyke in movies. He's always fake and always playing some returnee from Yankee<editor: the United States>. With his fake accent, that just drives me mad.

Ramsey Noah too.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by DEKING3(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2005
Well, I really don't watch Niger movies not bcoz I don't like them but bcoz I really don't have enough time. But if I must say here, like someone said, they act what they are directed to, so, if they act somewhat funny, then I guess the Director should be questioned for that except may be you really like their faces angry. It's possible you know! rolleyes

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2005
ohhh.. I am sure my list will be the longest.

Tony Umez---That guy drives me nut, esp. when he is in a movie with my one and only omotola..he acts really BAD, the way he does his lips and his hands and actions and talks and walks..he just makes every scene he is in annoying!.

Nkiru sylvanus--- Is there like a crying curse on her?

Segun Arinze--If there's something like eye surgery, he should get one. His eyes spoil all his roles.

The second wannabe Ucharia.. What the heck is her name? She actedone lesbian movie... hmmm.. i can't remeber her name..she was also in abuja connection. She acts like crazy.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Pinky(f): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2005
"monica":
like all of them with the exeption of nkem owoh because he insults too much and is not good atall and sometimes patience because she overreact when she is a mother in law
u dont seem to understand that this people re acting.. they re not like that in real life... nkem owoh is meant to act like that.. patience is meant to overreact as some mother in-laws do..so she can pass the message across
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Danasco(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2005
Obviously it is:

1. Jim Iyke

2. Hanks

3 Rita Dominic etc

Pla ask me who is my actor and actress and i will tell u

1. Genevive
2. Omotola
3. Ramsey
4. Ike
5. RMD
6. stella D A
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by chairman: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2005
1. Nkem Owoh- Lets face it guys, he tries too da#@ hard! And for those of you who think "its in the script", grow up! There's no script in home videos. Allegedly, Nigerian movie directors had a lot to say about Nkem Owoh and his ways. they said that when he'd told to do or say something, he always has a better way, his way of doing it! And why on earth does he use the line 'You're a He-goat as his first insult to everyone, regardless of the movie? Guys, hes a pissant!

2.Jim Iyke- There's nothing like an Ameriacan wanna be and his crying moves whenever his gal is leaving- boo hoo!

3.Hanks Anuku- He's just an IRRITANT- Period!

4.Tony Umez- (That guy drives me nut, esp. when he is in a movie with my one and only omotola..he acts really BAD, the way he does his lips and his hands and actions and talks and walks..he just makes every scene he is in annoying!) Hot-angel has it wrapped!

Angelgal:

Can't stand Eucharia Anunobi.she's damaged her skin with so much bleaching and uses large rings to hide her dark knuckles.

Her make up is frightening.and there are no words enough to describe her awful hairdos!
thanks!

6.Saint Obi- he's just no good, his igbotic looks dont help at all!

7. Steph Nora- Fake ass babe! No good at acting!
jogego:

I don't think you should criticise an artist for his/her makeup. There should be a dedicated makeup person. And in anycase, what is the director looking at? He is supposed to ensure the actors/actresses fit into the role being played.
Hey jogego, where U @? In Naija, the Directors use actors/actresses based on their popularity. Eucharia sells, so they use her, regardless of whether she looks trashy or not! But the question remember, is MOST ANNOYING ACTORS/
She annoys us, fullstop.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nike4luv(f): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2005
pete edoche..he does bad things
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by angelak(f): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2005
nike4luv what do you mean by Pete Edoche does bad things?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by angelak(f): 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2005
Chairman, i love your comment on Nkem Owoh! It so true. kiss
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nike4luv(f): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2005
just dont like him..hes ether a rich guy or an assasin
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2005
So u hate him for being rich?? Which kind thing be this now?
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nike4luv(f): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2005
nah not that..hes just..i don't know how to say it but i just don't like him

anyone like segun arinze..because he looks like a frog...sorry
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by Latoya(f): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2005
Most annoying actor

Nkem Owoh
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by laide(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2005
well my worst is emeka enyinocha he is an arrogant fool[glow=red,2,300][/glow]
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2005
I don't know him laide.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by terry(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2005
i am really suprise to see Nkem Owoh on this list, but mine would be any of those lil dudes
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2005
Pat attah, cos of the wig he usually put on movies, he looks ugly in it
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2005
No! Pat atah doesn't put wigs. That's his hair.
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by queen2(f): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2005
Hottie, u check him out here n tell me http://www.newage-online.com/nollywood/article01
embarassed
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by nike4luv(f): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2005
dat guy looks cuter with hair off, what kinda hair is dat
Re: Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses by hotangel2(f): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2005
WTF is that?? Gosh! I like his short dread locks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.