Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

I'm Bother Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Bother Inside (245 Views)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bother Inside by Efe42(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Hello guy's I've too go straight to the point I'm having difficult time's now.

For some month's my mind is shared in two I've this strong passion to go into Internet fraud but the other don't want too or do I have eye's on worldly or fleshy thing's because this is really difficult time's for me I've two account but my friends are in other state.

Please help
Re: I'm Bother Inside by dayleke: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
So Wetin you wan do?
You better make up ur mind, time dey go o.
Re: I'm Bother Inside by immanuelsize: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Efe42:
Hello guy's I've too go straight to the point I'm having difficult time's now.

For some month's my mind is shared in two I've this strong passion to go into Internet fraud but the other don't want too or do I have eye's on worldly or fleshy thing's because this is really difficult time's for me I've two account but my friends are in other state.

Please help
@op, help you and do what? Advice you to join the fraudsters or advice you not to join them? Follow your mind so that if yawa gas within your decision, you won't blame anyone rather have yourself to blame. Good luck!
Re: I'm Bother Inside by Efe42(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2023
immanuelsize:

@op, help you and do what? Advice you to join the fraudsters or advice you not to join them? Follow your mind so that if yawa gas within your decision, you won't blame anyone rather have yourself to blame. Good luck!

I'm really confuse oo the suffering is too much

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Recently Added Friends / Why Does She Wait For Me To Come Online Before Posting/sharing / Recommend A Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.