Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) (3005 Views)

Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! / FIRS' 6% Stamp Duty Charge On Agreement. How It Affects You As Landlord/tenant / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Lady in tears as landlord evicts her after spending a lot to renovate the apartment.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn1UY70ju1d/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trJ9pugAkkY

1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by God1000(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2023
The landlord is wicked, the landlord should pay her back all the money she used for renovation

8 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by youngsahito(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Na to destroy everything remain. Why spend huge amount on a worthless landlord house.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerian youths we have a critical situation at hand which is reviving our country regardless our tribes, we’re one Nigeria. Let’s make our impact right, the time is now, let’s make them know we’re not lazy, they made it known to our faces that we’re clueless and useless, they didn’t say Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa youths are lazy but Nigerian youths. They’ve succeeded in distabilizing and dividing us, they’ve made our our goals limited. They shit in our faces cos they believe we have no future without them. Let’s kill our sentiments and focus on only one course that we the youth have a major key roles in the development and reviving of our great Nation Nigeria!!! Together we can, together will and together we can stand strong. There’s dignity in labor and if there’s no changes we can still vote them out once we believe the power is in our hands and not some selected evil people that’s been taking us for granted. Vote Labor party, it’s a new dawn

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Nduemma12(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Nawa ooooo
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by ERockson: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Don't spend too much on somebody else's property, they can send you packing anytime or sell their property. I don't pity the lady

9 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by gaby(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
She go dey renovate abi build her dream room for another man land....not a very wise venture.

She went way overboard and could have made the landlord feel threatened that aunty could wake up and change the entire structure of his property with a CofO in hand to take over.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by dollynnn(f): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Quite an expensive renovation!

Why expend a huge amount of money renovating someone else's property?

That's a foolish thing to do

8 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Angrygoat: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Odeh. Idiot. Highest reno I can do on a fucling rented property is WC and A/C. Daft odeh. Hahahahahaha. Landlord wants come dey stay inside whr u just burn money. Daft odeh. Oponu.
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Holybaddo: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
You can't blame the landlord ohh
Neither can you get him to give you any Money

Firstly;did He ask you to renovate His house for Him

Never Develop another Man Home for Him
Instead Develop yours

Some won't even appreciate the good
They can chase you away from their G
Home anytime and never care about what you thought
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Another kind of breakfast has been served 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by robinso01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lesson to others to never spend much on house that is not their own
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why renovate rented apartment to point of doing POP and probably expensive tiles, that too dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Pickmycall: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Money wey she for use acquire land and start her building for village.Abi she no go relocate back to the village?
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Reelmii: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Maybe the landlord wants to give the house out for rent to someone who will pay higher due to the renovation that has just been done.....thats greediness

He should pay her for the work done.....i would have said she should sue him,, but i am not sure there was an agreement between them
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by ValCon888: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
She could have used that money to buy a plot of land in Sambisa forest. 50 years from now, that land would have appreciated in value.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by eghuan1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Haven read through all the comments here, I can conclude that nobody here read the attached letter.

It's a rented shop and the reason the landlady gave her quit notice is because the high court had marked the house for demolition.

But to me the landlady should return the rent money or the shop owner should go to court because I'm certain the landlady was aware of the court issue before she gave out the shop.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by CrownOfClay724: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Check and there won't be any court order anywhere.
Next thing, another person has moved in.

Wicked people.

Feel like throwing dynamite into the building to help her with the said demolition.
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Nicepoker(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2023
After spending a man's money. Nice development from the landlord.
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by nedu666: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Stupid girl. When i was leaving in a flat and landlord refused to do Jack on basis that he doesn't share the apartment with me. I ensured while leaving to remove all the sockets i bought and refix his old sockets. I even removed all the door locks and refixed his old ones. But i sha left the window nets because they were old.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2023
He allowed her in. He allowed her to pay rent. He allowed her to renovate the house. And when she has done that, he evicted her.
That is pure wickedness.
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by jeromestarks: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2023
This girl wey do this renovation na serious mumu 🤣.

When a girl has been fvcked and mounted by many men, this is how she thinks. She makes stupid decisions. She opens her legs anyhow. She birth girl children who are exactly like her.

Never pay bride price of a woman who was fvcked by men who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?
Re: Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) by Bvlgari: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
jeromestarks:
This girl wey do this renovation na serious mumu 🤣.

When a girl has been fvcked and mounted by many men, this is how she thinks. She makes stupid decisions. She opens her legs anyhow. She birth girl children who are exactly like her.

Never pay bride price of a woman who was fvcked by men who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Be like u dey vex for another thing 😂🤣 because nor be this story dey vex u like this lmao

(1) (Reply)

Perkins Generator 15kva With Soundproof @ 450,000(negotiable) / Top 10 Plumbing And Housing Materials You Can Get Under 5k. / Pls Folks I Need An Estimate On A 6 Bedrooms Bungalow All Ensuites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.