Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,443 members, 7,947,813 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. (40826 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by HomeTutorsPro: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Na so
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by RedChiefPriest: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ok
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Weirdcamila: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

I never used to o. Na iPhone make me learn everything. Even screen-guard. Lol @ extra screen. That is premium!

Trust me, it is not. I can’t for the life of me tell what iPhone is up there. cheesy

Lol look online , it should be from 6splus to iPhone 8plus.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by superCleanworks(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

This are the evidence and dedication from the combination of my 3 hustles.
It's not grace or on God,it was hardwork.

before i open this thread i don know say na you. 😁
flex your life joor. abeg don't give Nairaland online beggers shi shi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
kiss kiss
Oga Emiefiele smiling in Warri grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by harqinhola(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Three hustles ? Hook-Up Dey ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by iammolise(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:
So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

This isoko bebe needs to pamper herself small,I intended doing something meaningful with the rest 300k left.

I have one question though... Are you a LASTMA or VIO staff
I want to establish something.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by superCleanworks(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Weirdcamila:
You really tried. But you would have bought a better iPhone .
You are miles away.

is it your better?
uche face your front oh.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Enddy50ty(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
I just hope it's not what I'm thinking..?

Laptop and iPhone 🤔🤔🤔
This looks like Yahoo! Starter pack for beginners😆😆😆

12 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Congratulations, invest the remaining cash wisely.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

You wan kum rob me abii?
I ve got lots of RPGs and double barrels.
hahhahah
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tzar(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
I applaud you for not being one of the numerous lazy and entitled Nigerian women!
However, You should be saving for investments not perceived luxuries. Let dividends from investments buy you those things darling!

ahnie:

2 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where do you live?
I mean full address
Thief 😈
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by CheedyJ(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where do you live?
I mean full address
I hope it's not what I'm thinking sha
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by superCleanworks(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
jackcanfield:

Oga Emiefiele smiling in Warri grin

make i hear say that money hang for her hand.

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by beejaay: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Simple question and you started talking about robbery and RPG

Can’t you just share your location?

Okay, what’s your car plate number?

Ha ha u sha wan collect ur share abi?? Abeg wetin be your house address or office address sir make I come for my own share
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tallesty1:

17 pro max prime.

Why? because it is futuristic and you can use it to give your ancestors latest update on the properties they left behind.
hmmmmm
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by leisuretym: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

iPhone and laptop ? You no get them before? Ur contribution or your first pick?
No do yahoo oo, you will deny yourself so much even if you get the money 💰
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by jamesversion: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

This girl just dey find husband. Be like say I go just marry you. tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Deeprooted: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
You have decided to credit yourself and boldly said it's not God!!

What a merciful God !

2 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by airsaylongcome: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
A pre-iphone 11 that is most likely pre-owned is now "pampering myself". May God deliver Naija from the doldrums

2 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Yankiss(m): 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Whatever your hard work, if it's not on God, you can't blow. Learn to give God credit even when it's 'solely' your hardwork as you feel.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Truthshscrazy: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Very very important question.

Unless you are a serious user, no big deal.

The challenge you face with older apple devices is that the latest versions of ios will not run on them - which then means the latest versions of some apps will not run on your devices.

The issue with the most recent iPhone for me is I cannot see them as value for money. When a late model iPhone costs as much as a big ass TV, I am forced to ask. Myself, what is the actual value I am getting from this device?

The latest version of iOS is running wella on iPhone 7plus , which the op displayed. I just updated my 7+ to iOS 15.7.3 days ago!.
What matters is that one purchases original verified Apple iPhone product with all the original parts intact and non stolen 😂. It can easily be swapped for the latest version at a subsidized rate in official Apple outlets whenever one feels like.
But if using fake iPhone or iPhone with fake non original china parts; Oyo na d person case🥹

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Seems this lady pays some mods to keep pushing her nonsense threads to FP. 🤨🤨

5 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by TheDemola: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
ahnie:

Sister, we are what we are by the grace of God. Only your hardwork cannot give success. Grace enabled your hardwork. Selah

7 Likes

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by nuele(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most people aren't security conscious in this digital age... Not knowing location and digital devices are like 5&6. Imagine someone joking of she being kidnapped and her family coughing out the money. We all need to be careful of the information we put out online.
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by adecz: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=120365536]So I got my share of our weekly contribution of four months.i decided to pamper myself with an iphone and a laptop.

Looks like a chinco iPhone.😐
Beware of computer village boyz 🚧🚨🛑

Looks like you were doing about 30k
savings per week 👛
Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by Truthshscrazy: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Op u are doing well!. Address please 😂

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Whatever your hard work, if it's not on God, you can't blow. Learn to give God credit even when it's 'solely' your hardwork as you feel.
Thank you.I was expecting this.Bible says 'by strength shall no man prevail '.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by mightyhaze: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
See your stumpy hands ..

You be akpuda?

Na joke o grin

1 Like

Re: How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. by HomeTutorsPro: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
pocohantas:

Okay. Thank you for the clarification.
I can’t tell iPhones on sight. I must commend you guys that can tell them apart, despite how they roll out similar looking phones “every 3 months”.

Na that one I wan buy next. Shey 200k go run am? With pouch, screen guard and extra charger.

Just give me 101k and you'll be a proud owner of the iPhone 14 pro mex space edition.
Just no shout when e go display "welcome to okokomaiko technologies. Press enter to continue booting."

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Hits The Gym To Burn Out Christmas Calories (Photos) / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.