Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:56 AM

Fact About Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact About Obidient (174 Views)

See What Adamu Garba Said About Obidient Movement (photo) / Everything About Obidient Movement Is A Scam, Says Atiku's Spokesperson Bwala / I Hv Never Seen This Kind Of Zeal, Youths Are Passionate About Obidient Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Obidient by OBS1988: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I'm sorry if this got you angry

Let me be realistic, Obi can not win this election.

*FACT*
Obi can not get the highest vote in any part of the North, The Western side will not give him the highest vote, No governor in the East is ready to lose to Labour party in the east. Lagos is for Tinubu if you try to intimidate apc in lagos... hmmm it is well

Obi can not win unless miracle happens.

The funniest thing is that, those that meant to VOTE OBI are travelling out of the country on a daily basis because of election phobia...

The country belongs to us all but some people are well prepared not like social media noice makers...

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Suffer When You Have The Solution? / Leadership Failure: The Bane Of Nigeria's Greatness.... Chief Uzo Nwosu / New Naira Notes: A Double Deja Vu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.