Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,894 members, 7,902,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Do You Go About Music Promo With A Budget? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do You Go About Music Promo With A Budget? (310 Views)

Twitter User Narrates How He Was Scammed Online; Gets Free Music Promo / Bestxclusive.com.ng Music Promo!! (free) / Music Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Go About Music Promo With A Budget? by chinedug: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
This has been a rather confusing area of contemplation for most people.
At some point, many people believed that money is the answer (not like this is untrue), but it is one thing to have money ready, it is a totally different thing to know how best to utilize the money for the most effective results.
You must have known someone directly or indirectly who claims to have spent millions on a single song and no meaningful impact was made. So with this, I am sure you can agree with me that having money is barely enough to make a mark in a very competitive market.

This article here outlines every important aspect of music promotion and how best to utilize your money in other not to leave the struggle in regrets.

https://glamcodemedia.com/a-budget-and-marketing-plan-for-an-album-release/
Re: How Do You Go About Music Promo With A Budget? by BirtherOfKings(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
chinedug:
This has been a rather confusing area of contemplation for most people.
At some point, many people believed that money is the answer (not like this is untrue), but it is one thing to have money ready, it is a totally different thing to know how best to utilize the money for the most effective results.
You must have known someone directly or indirectly who claims to have spent millions on a single song and no meaningful impact was made. So with this, I am sure you can agree with me that having money is barely enough to make a mark in a very competitive market.

This article here outlines every important aspect of music promotion and how best to utilize your money in other not to leave the struggle in regrets.

https://glamcodemedia.com/a-budget-and-marketing-plan-for-an-album-release/

Ask BeatByMaxxie on Instagram

Newt music producer
Re: How Do You Go About Music Promo With A Budget? by VibesTheAlpha: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2023

(1) (Reply)

The Cavemen - Highlife Duo Singers With Their Band / "Operation Telescreen" Is Another Major Scandal That Broke Out In Cyberspace In / Loveme Recording Studio Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.