Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face (2062 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Supreme Court Ruling: Accept Defeat Now, Okorocha Tells Atiku / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ScamHunter: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
No wonder he is so confused that he's now begging Ndigbo for votes having realized that the North is a no-go area for him.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ScamHunter: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
He even sent his son to go and beg...
For a man who pegged his hopes on northern votes, this is quite pathetic. Please who will vote Tinubu in the South let's see your hands.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by Officialgarri: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
From what I saw today on my Nigerian tour this week, I can bet $1k that Tinubu is the winner of this election .

Someone just asked if I've seen $1k .. grin grin I really do understand the miracle many boys expect from the Labor party man

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by SLAP44: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
From what I saw today on my Nigerian tour this week, I can bet $1k that Tinubu is the winner of this election

Before you lose your $1k , where will Tinubu get his votes from. You have to look before you leap.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ScamHunter: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:

Before you lose your $1k , where will Tinubu get his votes from. You have to look before you leap.
Ask him to name 8 states Tinubu will win and if he does, he can collect the $1k from me.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by JealousCobra(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
From what I saw today on my Nigerian tour this week, I can bet $1k that Tinubu is the winner of this election

See who get $1k 🤣

The ?? should be, have you ever seen a dollar note before 😂😂😂

Biko, allow agbado lord to sleep in peace.

18 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by Officialgarri: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:

man , I know what I've seen in the past days . I know the villages I've entered. Villages with little or no network in the middle belt , in the North , in the SW usually have stickers owned by Tinubu and Atiku stuck to trees, wooden light poles , boreholes e.t.c

I only came across Obi in the SE states and some major cities in the SW.

Man, Obi is a social media president popular among the youths and our tools of noisemaking. But you see the real votes, leave it for the two big experienced players.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by SLAP44: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
man , I know what I've seen in the past days . I know the villages I've entered. Villages with little or no network in the middle belt , in the North , in the SW usually have stickers owned by Tinubu and Atiku stuck to trees, wooden light poles , boreholes e.t.c

Man, Obi is a social media president popular among the youths and our tools of noisemaking. But you see the real votes, leave it for the two big experienced players.

Expired players.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ScamHunter: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:

Expired players.

We really can't write off Atiku yet...this contest is between him and Obi but with more sensitization, Obi will surprise him in the North.

7 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by 2elliot: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

Last week in my place in Bayelsa, a public announcement was made to vote labour party in the presidential. The general mood in the clan is for PO, not minding whether anyone is in APC, PDP or APGA(or any other).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by Officialgarri: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
2elliot:
Last week in my place in Bayelsa, a public announcement was made to vote labour party in the presidential. The general mood in the clan is for PO, not minding whether anyone is in APC, PDP or APGA(or any other).
even that same Bayelsa, I'm ready to give you something tangible if Peter Obi wins Bayelsa state grin . Quote me here for a reminder if it goes your way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by 2elliot: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
even that same Bayelsa, I'm ready to give you something tangible if Peter Obi wins Bayelsa state grin . Quote me here for a reminder if it goes your way
Tangible? What's the bench mark? Una get luck that I didn't contest our youths election as I intended last November. As the president, APC for hear am from me.

5 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by yarimo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
ScamHunter:
No wonder he is so confused that he's now begging Ndigbo for votes having realized that the North is a no-go area for him.
This is next president of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by jahsharon: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

This is why you continue begging for food.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by Apophenia24k: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:
From what I saw today on my Nigerian tour this week, I can bet $1k that Tinubu is the winner of this election .

Someone just asked if I've seen $1k .. grin grin I really do understand the miracle many boys expect from the Labor party man

Which tour ?
E sure me say you no commot from Yoruba land.
Yeye the smell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by agadez007(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

for where you want see dollars,even if you convert your 30k monthly pay for a whole year to dollars it’s not even up to $1k
bet your tinubu/shettima agege bread,then I would know you are serious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ibechris(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

U are touring Nigeria like a fool or like elede from Pit to pit.

Did u ever ask people their opinions abi u smoke gbana ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ScamHunter: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
ibechris:

U are touring Nigeria like a fool or like elede from Pit to pit.

Did u ever ask people their opinions abi u smoke gbana ni?

So you believe someone who has never gone beyond Osogbo? These Afonja Muslims have been shocked by what's about to befall their sleeping god.

yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria

Even Lagosians will make sure he finds his way back to Irigbaji where he can sleep as much as he wants.

6 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by AllTheWayUp: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu and his zombies fantasy Northern votes have evaporated
H should go and beg Wike and south east for small votes in order to come third position in the Presidential election

5 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by yarimo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
ScamHunter:

So you believe someone who has never gone beyond Osogbo? These Afonja Muslims have been shocked by what's about to befall their sleeping god.

Even Lagosians will make sure he finds his way back to Irigbaji where he can sleep as much as he wants.

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by Yaribanzaonic: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Agbado Idiats and useless sophisticated stewpidity...una never see something.

5 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by bishopkay: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

You've been spamming the forum with this thing and it makes me laugh that you think winning elections is by choking everywhere with posters and billboards. Is your bill board in the minds and heart of the people? Well February is upon us and lessons will be learned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by MrColdsweat: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
How urchins wan take open their mouth call us 5% like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

Seems you are just coming from an 8-month hermitage in a bush.

So you don't know what has been happening?

Try and follow things a little bit for four days to get yourself abreast.

2 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

Let those mumus be deceiving themselves, after election it will be straight to the tribunal to challenge Jagaban’s victory.
Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by sapele914(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Seems you are just coming from an 8-month hermitage in a bush.

So you don't know what has been happening?

Try and follow things a little bit for four days to get yourself abreast.
You ipobians that have been in the wilderness for 7 years, all of a sudden, Nigeria should make your Ipobian brother Apga Judas, pdp runaway President?

Sorry for you myopic minded Obidient.

1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ufotty2001: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
SLAP44:

Ogun state
Osun state
Lagos State
Oyo state
Ekiti state
Sokoto
Kwara
Alot more I can't mention all
Nasarawa
Kogi
Bauchi
Ondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by sapele914(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
2elliot:
Ijaw vote for igbo? Are you sure you are from Bayelsa State?
Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by 2elliot: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
sapele914:
Ijaw vote for igbo? Are you sure you are from Bayelsa State?
Yes. E shock you ba, or shockn't you? Irritants like you have positioned the an entire region for a major political calamity should Tinubu fails to win, and I pray you survive it. Just pray Tinubu wins and he apologizes to the rest of the south and truly helps to unite the region, if not you guys may be in for a long thing. Or unless, someone loveable like Osibanjo and Makinde or the man at the African Development Bank comes around. You and your ilk style of politics have irritated many, and they can't wait to pay you back.

4 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by Fibonacci88: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Officialgarri:

Na Ur 30k stipends u wan use raise $1k. Hope u know that's 750. Two times ur annual salary plus terminal benefits if u entitled to any.

3 Likes

Re: How Defeat Now Stares Tinubu In The Face by ScamHunter: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
ufotty2001:

Ogun state
Osun state
Lagos State
Oyo state
Ekiti state
Sokoto
Kwara
Alot more I can't mention all
Nasarawa
Kogi
Bauchi
Ondo

Try harder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electoral Process Cannot Be Perfect Without Rigging-Tinubu / Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo / "God Please Use The Tribunal": Tinubu Supporter Already Regrets Voting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.