Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable (15572 Views)

Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by headboyprince(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Obaofaba:

How much was fuel in the UK few years ago?

How much is it today?

Not just UK, but everywhere in the world.

I don't need to waste my energy educating you because you have been programmed to vote a failure.

My counsel can't redeem you.

yea, its better you dont waste your energy.. grin

you guys will go any lenght to defend this catasrpohe APC govt, even if it means travelling to the moon.. grin

"there is fuel scarcity in mars, so dont expect fuel in Nigeria" - APC bios chairman... grin grin

UK from 136 to 165, Nigeria 65 to 300
.. mind you nigeria produces fuel ooo... shocked

dont ever compare this shithole Buhari govt to UK... angry

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 2:13am On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:
Better. Cos Buhari looked like a suspect from the time of I belong to nobody for anybody and Saraki's senate presidency.
I was so skeptical of Tinubu's merger with Buhari in 2013 cos of his fanaticism. It was during that time that he said dog n baboon ll soak in blood.
Now, it's the time Tinubu needs him. He should be honorable to support him.

You are very sick!
To hell with you n your ancestors plus descendants.
A whole Yoruba race that's the most accommodating and peaceful.
Campaign for Obi with sense!
Why are you so pained and in denial? One day you’re accommodating and peaceful, the next day you yolobas are telling Igbo people to move out of Lagos. Your hypocrisy is striking.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Atlantis585: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Garbage ShameYou.
Are you still alive?
The man competing with Lies Muhammed for the Liar in Chief
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Feggie3:
if Osibanjo and Ikpeazu should contest for Nigerian presidency, Ikpeazu will loose South East

Don't bet on that, Bros. The Igbo hatred is more than skin-deep. Let a Yorubaman give them all the wealth of this world they'll still wish him death!

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by stickle(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
This people are stringing Tinubu along. I just pity Tinubu’s money..

Some of this people make profit after election. No just think am.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Mayor101010(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Even Asiwaju is not this confident.
Obaofaba:
Jagaban is winning, that's the only sure thing.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2023
MiaBeer:

Why are you so pained and in denial? One day you’re accommodating and peaceful, the next day you yolobas are telling Igbo people to move out of Lagos. Your hypocrisy is striking.
When Oba Akiolu talked about Igbos. It was Igbos that were rude.
Igbos v strong head and flexing muscle wrongly. That's what's causing their predicament now. We are for reconciliation. And if it can't be reconciled, each will go separate ways at the end.
Lastly, for calling Yorubas as yolobas, you are mad!

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

When Oba Akiolu talked about Igbos. It was Igbos that were rude.
Igbos v strong head and flexing muscle wrongly. That's what's causing their predicament now. We are for reconciliation. And if it can't be reconciled, each will go separate ways at the end.
Lastly, for calling Yorubas as yolobas, you are mad!
That madness run in your family because only mad people are the first to call others mad. You and your worthless oba Akiolu are iidiots and losers. Igbos don’t need anyone to live anywhere. Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
MiaBeer:

That madness run in your family because only mad people are the first to call others mad. You and your worthless oba Akiolu are iidiots and losers. Igbos don’t need anyone to live anywhere. Get lost!
That's why you are endangered species to the north. Keep on wandering with your Igboness
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

That's why you are endangered species to the north. Keep on wandering with your Igboness
You think you’re loved by the north? Think again if you’re not a brainwashed loser. MkO won and what happened? Don’t let me tell you more things that will make you unable to concentrate today. You’re out there bragging about Igbos should leave lagos ba? Who own 65% of Lagos land right now? So, get up, work hard and make money because it’s the same Igbo man that will rescue and feed you. Loser!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
MiaBeer:

You think you’re loved by the north? Think again if you’re not a brainwashed loser. MkO won and what happened? Don’t let me tell you more things that will make you unable to concentrate today. You’re out there bragging about Igbos should leave lagos ba? Who own 65% of Lagos land right now? So, get up, work hard and make money because it’s the same Igbo man that will rescue and feed you. Loser!
You are the loser. I forgot to tell you that you are also an endangered specie in Lagos and all over Nigeria.
Yorubas don't give a fuc k about the north. Today isn't the first time of dealing with them. They ll get whatever they bring.
But as for you n other eastern noise makers, you can't do more than Ojukwu. You are the one that need to cope with my rebuttals cos you won't concentrate for life.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
MiaBeer:

You are the loser. I forgot to tell you that you are also an endangered specie in Lagos and all over Nigeria.
Yorubas don't give a fuc k about the north. Today isn't the first time of dealing with them. They ll get whatever they bring.
But as for you n other eastern noise makers, you can't do more than Ojukwu. You are the one that need to cope with my rebuttals cos you may not concentrate for life.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:

But as for you n other eastern noise makers, you can't do more than Ojukwu. You are the one that need to cope with my rebuttals cos you may not concentrate for life.
Speak for you ignorant self because most Yoruba people are not as evil and myopic as you. There’s a reason why Obasanjo and Afenifere endorsed Peter Obi and not the ex drug lord you’re rooting for. That Yahoo stuff you’re into has ruined and destroyed you to the point of no return. The truth is that as an Igbo man, I have done more good for the average Yoruba person than your entire family. So, put up or shut up. Show us here what you have accomplished as an individual and I will put up mine. Until then, just shut up because you’re another empty barrel trying to make noise here. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
MiaBeer:

Speak for you ignorant self because most Yoruba people are not as evil and myopic as you. There’s a reason why Obasanjo and Afenifere endorsed Peter Obi and not the ex drug lord you’re rooting for. That Yahoo stuff you’re into has ruined and destroyed you to the point of no return. The truth is that as an Igbo man, I have done more good for the average Yoruba person than your entire family. So, put up or shut up. Show us here what you have accomplished as an individual and I will put up mine. Until then, just shut up because you’re another empty barrel trying to make noise here. Olodo!
I can make you cry and deactivate your account here.
I m not your mate in case you think you are chatting a small person.
Also, I can feed you from my honest earnings.
I v sold lands, give lands to Igbos. I mean sane ones.
You know why Yorubas are the most accommodating and cunning?
Cos we are nice and at the same time wise to send flies like you away from perching on food.
Now, drink sense and getat!

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Cos we are nice and at the same time wise to send flies like you away from perching on food.
You’re just another loud mouth who has nothing. Keep going from rally to rally looking for pockets to pick. You don’t have shishi and you’re too weak to beg. Your hate for Igbo people kiiii you there.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

But as for you n other eastern noise makers, you can't do more than Ojukwu. You are the one that need to cope with my rebuttals cos you won't concentrate for life.
One shining kettle for you! One day you’ll be caught and burnt alive. Serial loser.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Still looking for business to start with 100k? Tired and failed Yahoo boy like you. Go hug transformer Olodo. Wasted clown like you.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

You’re just another loud mouth who has nothing. Keep going from rally to rally looking for pockets to pick. You don’t have shishi and you’re too weak to beg. Your hate for Igbo people kiiii you there.
I don't hate Igbos. I v love in my heart to all tribes. But if you represent Igbos, you are a bad rep. Waste products like you make loud noise as if Yorubas are your cause of misfortune. You saw how bad Hausa/Fulanis are but it's Yorubas that's your problem.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 1:30am On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

One shining kettle for you! One day you’ll be caught and burnt alive. Serial loser.
One shining kettle for you too. Death isn't for me. You are the one to be burnt alive cos you are the only serial loser.
I post my comments jejely. You came to abuse now you are crying
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 2:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

I don't hate Igbos. I v love in my heart to all tribes. But if you represent Igbos, you are a bad rep. Waste products like you make loud noise as if Yorubas are your cause of misfortune. You saw how bad Hausa/Fulanis are but it's Yorubas that's your problem.
Your gullibility is overwhelming because you’re still yapping about tribes in 2023 when folks like me are traveling the world and enjoying life. I can bet you that one of my security guards make more money than you. Shameless tribalist like you who will die hating Igbo people. Get lost little thug!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 3:12am On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

Your gullibility is overwhelming because you’re still yapping about tribes in 2023 when folks like me are traveling the world and enjoying life. I can bet you that one of my security guards make more money than you. Shameless tribalist like you who will die hating Igbo people. Get lost little thug!
How many countries v you been to?
I can take you on worod tour.
You sounded like you hated Yorubas too.
Now get this into your head.
Nigeria has problems. It's better we stick together for good. You started the abuse. Some here started the tribalism. And they appear to be Igbos or some kinda folks who type as if they are of one tribe to create confusion. Which ever it is, chest beating isn't the way.
So don't tell me shi t. You should respect others to earn respect.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 3:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

How many countries v you been to?
I can take you on worod tour.
You sounded like you hated Yorubas too.
Now get this into your head.
Nigeria has problems. It's better we stick together for good. You started the abuse. Some here started the tribalism. And they appear to be Igbos or some kinda folks who type as if they are of one tribe to create confusion. Which ever it is, chest beating isn't the way.
So don't tell me shi t. You should respect others to earn respect.
Now you’re getting tamed because of your archaic views. This is one of the many reasons why your life is static and non progressive. My accountant and PA in Nigeria are fine decent Yorubas but losers like you are giving them bad names. Like I noted earlier, your oba and urchins like you are thugs and losers who don’t make a difference to me and others. Learn to stop hating or you will suffer severe consequences for that. Go hump a lizard!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

Na mumu you be. You are soft but forming hard. Eat grass

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

Now you’re getting tamed because of your archaic views. This is one of the many reasons why your life is static and non progressive. My accountant and PA in Nigeria are fine decent Yorubas but losers like you are giving them bad names. Like I noted earlier, your oba and urchins like you are thugs and losers who don’t make a difference to me and others. Learn to stop hating or you will suffer severe consequences for that. Go hump a lizard!
I tamed you. I m too busy to trade banters. Not with a lowlife like you that has low reasoning n take common sense talk as hate. You reason like a real tout that you are. Maybe you are hungry. Eat this!

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Na mumu i be. I am soft but forming hard. Just Eating grass

It’s better than picking pockets. Go and hump mad women. You’re a real loser
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

It’s better than picking pockets. Go and hump mad women. You’re a real loser
Werey. You dey edit my post. That's childish of you.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey. You dey edit my post. That's childish of you.
Cry cry baby with little tiny balls grin Get up and look for better things to do with your Yahoo infested life. You had opportunities but you squandered everything while blaming Igbo people. Rehabilitation is all you need. Let me know and I will point you in the right direction.
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by Padipadi: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
MiaBeer:

Cry cry baby with little tiny balls grin Get up and look for better things to do with your Yahoo infested life. You had opportunities but you squandered everything while blaming Igbo people. Rehabilitation is all you need. Let me know and I will point you in the right direction.
Cry more then. Ewu

Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

I Cry more and I am Ewu
You’re running out of data coupled with your weak response and lack of constructive ideas.

That’s what you’re displaying here
Re: Garba Shehu To Yakasai: Buhari's Support For Bola Tinubu Is Unquestionable by MiaBeer(m): 5:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Cry more then. Ewu
Cry cry baby. Useless urchin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads / We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan / Judith Amaechi Commiserates With Patience Jonathan Over Death Of Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.