Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,678 members, 7,945,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ladies Worth Your Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Worth Your Interest (645 Views)

You Need To Read This, Guess What?? It's Worth Your Time / No Girl Is Worth Your Stress. / 6 Signs She's Not Worth Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Worth Your Interest by Palomadove: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
So I spoke with some of my friends and siblings this new year to gist. The gist led to relationship talk, and I was amazed and disappointed by their stories. These are ladies that i always thought I would love to marry if I were a man. Hearing about how unlucky they are with men just gets me bothered. Some of them are social while some aren't. I thought of how I could help bring awareness to them, so I thought of Nairaland seeing I met my husband here 10 years ago. I know what Nigeria and online dating as a whole has turned into, but a tender part of me still hopes there are fearful, respectful, and gentlemen looking for similar women to start something beautiful with.

I'm going to list them by nicknames and say somethings I know about them. Then, I will attach their numbers (I wish I had all their emails). Pls read the profiles carefully and go for just one. Don't do two birds are better than one...
I'm only going to drop their birth month and day for those who would like to check horoscope compatibility

Firstly, OmoT
D.O.B- Oct 8
Genotype- AS
S.O.O- Oyo state
H.Q- B.Sc. (Lead City University)
Career- Business (Has her own store and sells online also)
Residence- Ibadan
She is a troublesome lady when she feels comfortable around someone. When I say troublesome, I meant in the way last borns are. This aspect of her always amazes me kind of. She is a simple lady and desires simple things in life. She is peaceful in nature. She is reserved and shy, an introvert, but you will be surprised how outgoing she becomes when she is finally out of her shell. She can kill you with calls that I had to ban her from calling me at some point. She fits spoil kids for Africa. She is an always-there-for you kind of woman, loyal to a fault that it annoys me at times. She is a natural worrier and carer. A christian to boot but not religious. She enjoys watching movies, reading novels, going to cinema whenever she can find someone to do gum-body with, and going to the beach.
She is looking for a marriage-minded man (Christian and yoruba) of 34 - 40 years.

Secondly, Asologe
D.O.B- June 10
Genotype- AS
S.O.O- Ekiti state
H.Q.- B.Sc (EKSU)
Career- Fashion designer
Residence- Lagos
She has the most wonderful laugh I've ever had. She's quite tall (I think 5'7). She is very industrious and started her fashion business before she gained admission. Always doing training in one fashion school or the other in order to grow. She is also a fashionable person in her daily life. Always looking good. Her definition of "simply dressed" is on another level. Only the makeup will tell you how simple She's dressed. She is fun-loving. Likes going out to fun places to relax. She cooks, but not her strong suit (I always do the cooking when I go to her place). She loves kids and can spoil them in Africa. She can be quite reserved at times but not shy. She's a straight shooter. She's very ambitious and always says she wants a man who is also ambitious like her, if not more. She has a beautiful smile. Can go extramile for those that she loves and she loves deeply. A christian but not religious. She loves watching movies and going to fun places. She is looking for a marriage minded man (christian) of 33 - 38 years.

Thirdly, Purpose
D.O.B- Dec 25
Genotype- AS
S.O.O- Ekiti state
H.Q.- B.Sc (EKSU)
Career- Laboratory scientist
Residence- Lagos
The best word to describe her personality is crazy but in a good way. She is always fun-loving. She has a big personality, always in one charitable cause or the other. Makes friends easily that it annoys me at times. She can go the extramile for those who need her help. Always ready to help. She loves to be pampered but also enjoys pampering others. She can kill with pamper. Her hobby is dancing and having fun. She is like a rollercoaster of activities,she makes my head spin. Always happy. An extrovert. A christian but not religious.
She's looking for a marriage-minded man (christian) of 32 -38 years.

Fourthly, kiki
D.O.B- you will have to ask her cos I'm not sure
Genotype - I can't remember
S.O.O- Oyo state
H.Q.- 400L (AAU, Ondo state)
Residence- Ibadan, Mowe
She likes gum-body too much. Her wahala is too much. Can kill me with a question. She was raised as omo-get-inside, so she can be quite shy and reserved, but she has an extrovert nature. She loves to have fun and go to new places. She is gentle in nature, a homely lady. She is someone like me who's not so good with social media and chatting, so please be patient with her. Some people are just like that, but that doesn't mean we are not good conversationalist. She's a christian but not religious.
She's looking for a serious relationship with a man (christian) of 24 - 27 yrs.

NB; I just opened this account for this purpose.
Any interested party should PM me for contacts cool. Ciao
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
My Dear, this is not the best place for you to do this.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hahahaha

Men are still the prize, anyway let them marry themselves... nonsense, I’m sure they’re in their late 30s after rejecting so many men

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
obinna58:
Hahahaha

Men are still the prize,
Trash Men are still the prize, Who goes around raping, kidnapping, Engaging in bokoharam,and other troops?
What gender made prison to be crowed?

anyway let them marry themselves... nonsense,
And if they do, you Men will still be crying for lesbianism.

I’m sure they’re in their late 30s after rejecting so many men
If they didn't reject many men especially the useless Men hiding under male gender because of straight body shape [most bad built that are cursed to store fat in stomach, with flat ass ],board shoulders,penis they will be shadow of themselves begging for 1 cube of Maggi and probably picking up some bones before soup will be made.

And I always laugh out loud whenever I see this " Isaiah 4:1 . And seven women" by Men, cuz most of you know not of the meaning.

"The numbers slain in battle shall be so great, that seven women shall be left to one man."
And it's so sad to see must of you Men rejoicing over @bolded. And here is the cause Ungodly society. It too long and will be understand by those in spiritual.
Here is the real meaning.

In this chapter , is that salvation lies on the far side of judgment. Israel's [World's ]glory must be that of new growth after destruction[ Corona is gradually waking up again thanks to Saturn in Aquarius ], and of holiness after a fiery cleansing,and few will survive

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by ikeno(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Una dey quarrel before.this one that you're venting your anger at him as if he was your Ex😂😂
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Sixfeetbelle: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
obinna58:
Hahahaha

Men are still the prize, anyway let them marry themselves... nonsense, I’m sure they’re in their late 30s after rejecting so many men

Stop saying such rubbish.

Stop talking like an illiterate.

Just stop.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:

Trash Men are still the prize, Who goes around rapping, kidnapping, Engaging in bokoharam,and other troops?
What gender made prison to be crowed?

And if they do, you Men will still be crying for lesbianism.

If they didn't reject many men especially the useless Men hiding under male gender because of straight, board shoulders,penis they will be shadow of themselves begging for 1 cube of Maggi and probably picking up some bones before soup will be made.

And I always laugh out loud whenever I see this " Isaiah 4:1 . And seven women" by Men, cuz most of you know not of the meaning.

"The numbers slain in battle shall be so great, that seven women shall be left to one man."
And it's so sad to see must of you Men rejoicing over @bolded. And here is the cause Ungodly society. It too long and will be understand by those in spiritual.
Here is the real meaning.

In this chapter , is that salvation lies on the far side of judgment. Israel's [World's ]glory must be that of new growth after destruction[ Corona is gradually waking up again thanks to Saturn in Aquarius ], and of holiness after a fiery cleansing,and few will survive

Huh!
Op as you can see Jeon(gay) made it clear how trashy and useless men are
The economy is very tight, many bachelors are not making enough money yet for themselves not to talk of family, the few high value men the ladies are looking for are already being dragged and serviced by 100s of lucky ladies
Tell them to accept the men coming for them as recommended by jeon and stop looking for perfect high value men for marriage
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Sixfeetbelle: 11:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
ikeno:
Una dey quarrel before.this one that you're venting your anger at him as if he was your Ex😂😂

Some men talk without deep reasoning. 😒😒😒

Drops down the bar of what defines a man even lower.
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Jeon(f): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
obinna58:

Huh!
Op as you can see Jeon(gay) made it clear how trashy and useless men are
The economy is very tight, many bachelors are not making enough money yet for themselves not to talk of family, the few high value men the ladies are looking for are already being dragged and serviced by 100s of lucky ladies
Tell them to accept the men coming for them as recommended by jeon and stop looking for perfect high value men for marriage

Nonsense, Next time don't say trash because of ur insecurities ,or because you are not up to their foot mat. Only a jealous and low Man of income will be threatened by a hardworking lady's assets. A Rich Man will be so happy to find those type of ladies that matches their social status. Or have you seen the richies marrying out of their circle? .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Just stop.
This ladies are not looking for love they’re looking someone to responsibility of them for few couple of months or years

1 Like

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:

Nonsense, Next time don't say trash because of ur insecurities ,or because you are not up to their to foot mat. Only a jealous and low Man of income will be threatened by a hardworking lady's assets.
Hardworking ladies working with their to to grin grin

Nairaland frontpage can prove the above statement
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Sixfeetbelle: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
obinna58:

This ladies are not looking for love they’re looking someone to responsibility of them for few couple of months or years

I have told you to use discretion and apply wisdom when you're talking.

There's nothing else I want to add to that.
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Jeon(f): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
obinna58:

Hardworking ladies working with their to to grin grin

Nairaland frontpage can prove the above statement

And you will probably do that if opportunity was thrown at you.
Trans Women and Men, which one is much?..

Ask male that turned transgendered why are they running from masculine identity, ask Jame brown and bobrisky why are they denying the penis ,because it is worthless, ask companies why the invention of different types and sizes of dil.do ?
Ask why are fathers murdering their female children because of her resisting a beneficiary arrange marriage.

Well thank God you said "NL can prove the statement . Not a shocking thing. This is where suits most of the wayward Men that doesn't know their back and front.

And the Last one, not every female sell Vagina for survival /Your gender won't let the vagina being to be at rest. You Men offer a little help to a woman the next thing is requesting for a hole to dip a tail.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by marlow1962(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Op post their pix join. And btw why are you speaking for them? Or are they among the “how fat is ur account, u can’t take care of me, ama bad bitch, men are scum crew” or wateva bs it may be.

Cus me no see why woman go dy till 30y no bf talk more or husband. Yes I knw say some nigas fit don brk sm of dem hrt.

But advertising them , nahh not proper . If there are good as you claim, man no supposed be their problem.
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I have told you to use discretion and apply wisdom when you're talking.

There's nothing else I want to add to that.
Perhaps I may have gone too far
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:

And you will probably do that if opportunity was thrown at you.
Ask male that turned transgendered why are they running from masculine identity, ask Jame brown and bobrisky why are they denying the penis ,because it is worthless, ask companies why the invention of different types and sizes of dil.do ?
Ask why are fathers murdering their female children because of her resisting a beneficiary arrange marriage.

Well thank God you said "NL can prove the statement . Not a shocking thing. This is where suits most of the wayward Men that doesn't know their back and front.

And the Last one, not every female sell Vagina for survival /Your gender won't let the vagina being to be at rest. You Men offer a little help to a woman the next thing is requesting for a hole to dip a tail.
Too much much bitterness in one thread
Op my apologies
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Jeon(f): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
obinna58:

Too much much bitterness in one thread
Op my apologies

Exactly, how to trigger an insecure Man.

yikeeeesYikeeees.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Jeon(f): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Palomadove,
please take this down .
This is very toxic, not like the 10 years ago when you met yours here.
Shebi you saw what happened?

By putting their contacts is more risky ,I beg of you..
If they wanna go in to marriage they should try meeting, touring, Social hang out , gathering, Gaming are there as a source of opportunities.

The Lord, say " I will marry you " meaning that his own image will marry you and wait unto him [The Lord ],don't try to husband self yourself, because I know what's better for my people

Please tell them to not rush in because their mates are in the stage of becoming a grandmas/grandpas,mockery,hungry of family name [don't you know that some family names are filled with curses from generation to generation? ], peer pressure or so .Tell them to give glory to God,to be @ this hour inhaling/exhaling this fresh air. It's not easy for this. Some of their mates that embarked on this journey called life are dead, Taking in food through pipe, hospitalized as a permanent tenant in a hospital, use life machine as a borrowed time, down with illness/handicapped/incomplete organs , a victim of accident, rape, robbery e. t. c. So they should give thanks to God.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by obinna58(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Jeon:

Exactly, how to trigger an insecure Man.

yikeeeesYikeeees.
Jeon go and sleep
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Autobot05: 2:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Just stop.

Painnnnnnnnnnn😂😭😂😭😂😂😂😂
Re: Ladies Worth Your Interest by Shalommy(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Chaii.. Op, how much did they pay you for this? Well, let the outcome be good. Chaii.. Wahala no go finish!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Scared Of Death / / Am Loosing Hope In Life Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.