Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,275 members, 7,964,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine (2267 Views)

Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV / Russian State TV Declares World War 3 Has Begun (photos) / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Otobong3374:
Cursed otobong, your USELESS ashewo mama remains useless.
You and your entire household shall perish in abject poverty. Death to you all. Filthy pigs! tongue
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2023
kris:
"Only for genius" grin Something we be like 1 + 1 na him you think say makes you a genius? lol grin

Why haven’t you answered it yet? Why is it taking hours if it’s like 1+1? I’m sure you gave it to someone who is more intelligent than you to help you solve it? Just like how you post someone else’s passport.
I ll take you seriously when you get the answer…

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2023
kris:
"Only for genius" grin Something we be like 1 + 1 na him you think say makes you a genius? lol grin

I know you will say it’s because you are outside America that’s why you can’t post your naturalization or birth certificate which is a blatant lie, have you ever been to the states at all?
If you ain’t lying then you should have a soft copy of your documents on cloud. Let’s see if that passport is truly yours…
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2023
The same person wey try to say the west is not a big deal, is making it into such a big deal grin
US wey naija full, na him you dey doubt everybody about. Make I carry naturalization certificate dey travel? lol I'm not going to show anymore o. grin

You can get a US passport for your dog? lol That's the same way you say outrageous lies about many things, especially the war in Ukraine.

Same way you call Colorado "a very poor state", whereas it's one of the richest states in the US. Anyone reading should just check that online to see how you are wrong and won't admit to being wrong. same way you were wrong about the size on Ukraine vs Nigeria.

Matter of fact, I will disgrace you and list them here in the image below.
The link is here for those that want to see it on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_GDP

Colorado is at number 15.

You have a big problem of talking without doing any research at all.

Goddson:

You must really be stupid to post your sister’s or whoever’s passport to impress yourself not me.. even my wife, my child has US passports… I can even get US passport for my dog if I want to travel with my dog. I’m 100% certain that it’s not yours. See how many hours it took you to reply me… one thing I know is if e sure for you let’s see your naturalization certificate or your birth certificate indicating that you are truly a USA citizen. If you do that, I ll pull the mask off my naturalization certificate so you can see my full information. What’s your number let me confirm you? If you are who you say you are. You and your dumb fellow Hotice085 don’t want to go that route with me. You are not on my intellectual level neither are you on my level in terms of exposure and resources. Below is my own naturalization certification, I have my own documentation in my own name as a citizen of that country you claim you are. I shuffle between the DMV axis (Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia). You claim to live at Colorado a very poor state in USA.
I’m sure you smoke too much.

1 Like

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 11:29am On Jan 29, 2023
I've not answered yet because I don't have to. Maybe if you take a look at my past posts, you will know that I do software programming.

What is your genius test vs PHP, Objective-C, Java, Javascript, Action script, ThinkScript and Python programming langue? Nonsense.

Goddson:

Why haven’t you answered it yet? Why is it taking hours if it’s like 1+1? I’m sure you gave it to someone who is more intelligent than you to help you solve it? Just like how you post someone else’s passport.
I ll take you seriously when you get the answer…
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Oh yeah you caught me! Pants on fire! grin

Goddson:

I know you will say it’s because you are outside America that’s why you can’t post your naturalization or birth certificate which is a blatant lie, have you ever been to the states at all?
If you ain’t lying then you should have a soft copy of your documents on cloud. Let’s see if that passport is truly yours…
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120463812][/quote] Back To Useless Sender & His Entired Family
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Otobong3374:

You and your entire household shall perish in abject poverty. Death to you all. Filthy pigs! tongue
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120476304][/quote] I Don't Liked To Communicate With Outdated Boy, Okay?? Unnessary Speaking, Hunger Is Eating Up Your Fucking Brain
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Hotice085: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
kris:
The same person wey try to say the west is not a big deal, is making it into such a big deal grin
US wey naija full, na him you dey doubt everybody about. Make I carry naturalization certificate dey travel? lol I'm not going to show anymore o. grin

You can get a US passport for your dog? lol That's the same way you say outrageous lies about many things, especially the war in Ukraine.

Same way you call Colorado "a very poor state", whereas it's one of the richest states in the US. Anyone reading should just check that online to see how you are wrong and won't admit to being wrong. same way you were wrong about the size on Ukraine vs Nigeria.

Matter of fact, I will disgrace you and list them here in the image below.
The link is here for those that want to see it on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_GDP

Colorado is at number 15.

You have a big problem of talking without doing any research at all.

That guy Goddson is a man suffering from severe infinite complex, I don't know how a man above 35years of age will make sure he tells anyone he comes across that he resides outside the country
If you match his level of intelligence to who he claims he is and has achieved you wonder what manner of village boy escaped to wherever country he claims he is
I never see his kind before, all this Russian 4k boys their level of Dumbness no be for this world
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Otobong3374:

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120477422][/quote] Useless Maggot
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Otobong3374:

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Kalistus01: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
kris:

How come you didn’t solve the simple puzzle he gave to you?

The answer is below

The shoe in the final equation is just one which is 10 since the other double is 20.
The person himself is 5 and he’s putting on eye glass which is 2. He has two separate gloves which is 20 x 2(40). And finally has 2 shoes which is 20.
So,
10+(2+5+40+20)x2
Apply bodmas.
= 10+67x2
= 10+(67x2)
=10+134
=144.

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Hotice085: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kalistus01:

The answer is below

The shoe in the final equation is just one which is 10 since the other double is 20.
The person himself is 5 and he’s putting on eye glass which is 2. He has two separate gloves which is 20 x 2(40). And finally has 2 shoes which is 20.
So,
10+(2+5+40+20)x2
Apply bodmas.
= 10+67x2
= 10+(67x2)
=10+134
=144.

Now I know you are truly a man of 419, shameless village tw-ats calling himself Mr Geopolitics

Shameless scoundrel

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 1:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Because I'm a boss. Just because someone said do this to prove this and this, will not make me do it. I'll do what I want to do.

The same person that said he can get a US passport for his dog, is the person I'd say "how high" to, when he says "jump"?

One question, do you consider yourself a genius because you solved it? Remember that only a genius can solve it.

Kalistus01:

The answer is below

So,
10+(2+5+40+20)x2
Apply bodmas.
= 10+67x2
= 10+(67x2)
=10+134
=144.
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2023
I just noticed that Goddson deleted his account. Why na? I guess he will come back as a new user.
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Now I get it! Goddson deleted his account, then came back as Kalistus01. lol grin

The guy no even know how to hide this time around. So Kalistus01 is not Goddson, but he just registered and first 3 posts are towards me and you and talking about the puzzle that he's so proud of showing the world that he solved. lol grin

A brand new person who just joined Nairaland, will not make his way to this topic that fast, sorry o!

I have no intention of hacking you Goddson, I no be hacker o! You didn't have to delete your account o! I no take any of these serious o! In fact I'm spending too much time on Nairaland, I need to step away soon to get other things done.

Oga Hotice085, easy with the cursing na! lol grin I know say dem dey make you vex, but you no need to curse anyone. grin

Hotice085:

Now I know you are truly a man of 419, shameless village tw-ats calling himself Mr Geopolitics

Shameless scoundrel
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Kalistus01: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2023
kris:
Now I get it! Goddson deleted his account, then came back as Kalistus01. lol grin

The guy no even know how to hide this time around. So Kalistus01 is not Goddson, but he just registered and first 3 posts are towards me and you and talking about the puzzle that he's so proud of showing the world that he solved. lol grin

A brand new person who just joined Nairaland, will not make his way to this topic that fast, sorry o!

I have no intention of hacking you Goddson, I no be hacker o! You didn't have to delete your account o! I no take any of these serious o! In fact I'm spending too much time on Nairaland, I need to step away soon to get other things done.

Oga Hotice085, easy with the cursing na! lol grin I know say dem dey make you vex, but you no need to curse anyone. grin

Yeah you are admitting hacking him, no wonder he deleted his account. So definitely you are just a scammer on nairaland looking for who to scam. Thank God baba Goddson was 1 step ahead of you. Well bye. You never getting a reply from me.
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Lunja:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Lunja post=120478129]
This Illiterate Doesn't Have What To Say.
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Hotice085: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2023
kris:

Kalistus01 na very stupid man, na lastborn wey the senior brothers and sisters no beat well well when he was growing up
You can see how the childishness still de show for his comments despite transforming from Goddson to this, whenever I jam for anywhere I go flog nonsense commit from his body
Very useless boy wey just don't have sense
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by kris(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2023
grin Mr. Goddson the genius! lol grin Na this is wetin you call genius? grin.

Everyone who reads your message knows you are Goddson.

Kalistus01:

Yeah you are admitting hacking him, no wonder he deleted his account. So definitely you are just a scammer on nairaland looking for who to scam. Thank God baba Goddson was 1 step ahead of you. Well bye. You never getting a reply from me.
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=120492827][/quote] Useless Maggot
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Otobong3374:

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Otobong3374(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Lunja:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Lunja post=120492900]
Shithole Boy Is About To Die In Shithole Country
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by Lunja: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Otobong3374:
grin
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by stanluiz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
pansophist:
Germany is not a sovereign country, and this is not just my admission, lots of German politicians said it themselves. After Hitler lost the second war, Germany was occupied by four powers. The French, the Soviets, the British, and the Americans.

Everyone packed up and left, but the Americans manipulated their way and stayed back, turning Germany into a vassal, exactly what they did with Japan, South Korea, and sadly China, but Mao rose up and kicked them out (also with France but Charles de Gaulle kicked them out also).

That's how Germany became a vassal to the US. All its scientists were then shipped to the US, who contributed immensely to the manhattan project, making the US a nuclear state.

Since the 90s after the soviet union collapse, the US has had over 250 military installations in Germany, and Germany was not allowed to control its defense policy. So as far as I am concerned, Germany did not send leopard tanks to Ukraine, it's the US that sent them using Germany as a proxy.

Nato is an arm of US foreign policy, and other nato member states are not equal to the US in decision-making. These countries are like children who are instructed on what they must do. In nato, only Turkey and France have an independent voice, the rest are just programmable robots.

Maybe you can see why Putin will rather nuke Ukraine, than allow the US to spread its hegemony to its doorstep, and would you blame him? There is no price that is too big for freedom because the alternative is forever slavery. Ask the Germans how far.
You are man of wisdom!

May God Continue to bless you with wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by OutsideInn: 5:00am On Aug 14, 2023
kris:
I've not answered yet because I don't have to. Maybe if you take a look at my past posts, you will know that I do software programming.

What is your genius test vs PHP, Objective-C, Java, Javascript, Action script, ThinkScript and Python programming langue? Nonsense.

Use this to learn C
please Watch this 5 videos to give an introduction into shell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vopsXiIMq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN9ck7B6wsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nggjl_VABw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAu5b8va8aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Kt8aLpXO4
Re: Russian State TV Reacts To The News Of Leopard Tanks Going To Ukraine by greatness77: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2023
kris:
The last time German tanks entered Ukraine, the US was supplying weapons to USSR, the brave Ukrainians were also fighting the Germans as part of USSR, the US and allies where fighting Germany.

Soviet Union fought Germans alone ok, the allies did not fight in eastern Europe, but the soviets stood alone and fight the Germans and Japanese in eastern Europe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World / U.S. Is Driving Mideast Allies Toward Putin / More Than 1,000 People Killed In Eastern Ghouta In 2 Weeks, MSF Says. CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.